danigee28Cpt_McMuffinMonopolygamyi_am_epicnessAlmostAlwaysRight_Mike_x2502manMaryShunpersonThingyMoeRonWoobhollythethhirdBabytardThe_Questionremember_my_nameJennitalialucichKristenJokerdinoroarburntbreadiliketacosssansaEmmalove98jordanhefnerBig_BossDeathkittenTrishCaitlinJellyBlockafterawhilefieldhockeychick77i_dont_eat_humansWynautslairLilyRoseClementineslauren4004rockstarrukiaCanadian_NinjaNinjaAssassinturquoiseblue18ImNeverGrowingUpThePuppetWithWingsMissAwesomenesssamiisawesomedanceanidanceCharleybearTetotay

bluishXilianEmpiressteelerman113Idling_Rocket_ShipSarahvdmHastyCroissantcoletteDontJudgeNickychocolatecakeisbadJellyfish_JellyfishDougalHansonstarkeCapedCrusader

Nobody :(

I dun geddit, can someone explain? :c When you're dead, you can't think "I think, therefore I am," because you're not conscious, so you're dead. wat

shelbme shelbme

Does the date really say 12/11/11, or it that just my computer??

AlmostAlwaysRight AlmostAlwaysRight

In response to “Does the date really say 12/11/11, or it that...

What does that have to do with anything?

MasterJ MasterJ

It might be because on this site, it puts the day, month and then year, not month, day, year.

Shun Shun

Silly Americans.
Does it not make logical sense to have the smallest measurement then the middle then the largest?

DougalHanson DougalHanson

In response to “Silly Americans. Does it not make logical...

It makes perfect sense, but I wasn't raised that way.

AlmostAlwaysRight AlmostAlwaysRight

shelbme shelbme

In response to “I dun geddit, can someone explain? :c When...

It's an old philosophical thing that thoughts and ideas are consciousness that, even if are not spoken, never will go away, even after death/being forgotten.

danigee28 OP

In response to “It's an old philosophical thing that thoughts...

Oh, so like, once you think something, that makes it exist, and it's out there, and it somehow contains the essence of yourself. Especially if you speak the thoughts out loud to people, and then you actually live on in those other people. o_O Is that it? Am I grasping this at all? lol.

shelbme shelbme