Pun_CoonTheGirlWhoWasOnFireIdling_Rocket_ShipBrohandasGhandiShugahDollfaceboored2tearsDrewtShunpointlesshpistheshitXilianEmpiresGodzillaguyPurple_CowStarGazerBun10sansaI_Predict_A_RiotBrePulcherx4everxlove101x2502manSouparmtheangelsiliketacossglowtmickeymiddleseisbbloveshugsChefleftieStepharooMeredithNikola_Goddamn_TeslaLal_Ashlie_mashmallow515RacelloHastyCroissantfieldhockeychick77FIENDsb123slairohlookitsmattOFWGKTAKirstenAnnmchalla3KristenthatgirlsMaryKateBurnettMari435Glen_Coco4

CaptainPirateSpearmintMilkjenilikefurrywolves4815Live4Music

Pulcherepic_fail11BrecherryblasterI_Predict_A_RiotBagelFinagleSpyder_CatIrish_Wolffmashmallow515SexyMissScarlettRazorbackgirl13HelveticabunPun_CoonBun10

I believe the expression is "rolling in his grave."

BowBowBow BowBowBow

No, he's dead, duh.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “No, he's dead, duh.

That´s why he is in a coffin, duh.

boored2tears

In response to “That´s why he is in a coffin, duh.

He sleeps in coffins. Besides, when he was killed, he crumbled to dust. I'd like to see a pile of dust cry.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

Did you just discover Twilight or something?

HelloSeattle HelloSeattle

In response to “Did you just discover Twilight or something?

What? I was just thinking about how Twilight affected people's thoughts on vampires and how Dracula use to epitomize being a vampire. How is that related to me not knowing about Twilight, which I unfortunately have known about?

Pun_Coon OP

In response to “What? I was just thinking about how Twilight...

I was referring to the fact that, while it's a completly relevant post, it's a little out of date seeing as the Twilight fad has been out for a while..

HelloSeattle HelloSeattle

In response to “I was referring to the fact that, while it's...

it's never too late to make fun of twilight

Jesus

In response to “it's never too late to make fun of twilight

I completely disagree. It's time to let Twilight vanish from our hearts and minds, since it is far better to let it be forgotten then to be remembered, even in infamy, for we wish to encourage none to read the books.

Anonymous

BowBowBow BowBowBow