In Christian and this post just makes me sad and question the people I share my beliefs with.

accio_sabrina accio_sabrina

accio_sabrina accio_sabrina

In response to “WHAT?

the ape in video about evoluttion looked fake so they never relly new that the apes were wht we evolved from i saw the video in school so now my mom is giong to take me to a christian school

Anonymous OP

In response to “the ape in video about evoluttion looked fake...

I'm glad your mother is taking you to a new school. Maybe that school will teach you how to speak English and use **** punctuation.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

time macne

Sarcasm_on_ice Sarcasm_on_ice

And you wonder why us Christans get a bad name. *sigh*

I translated your post into English:

I'm christian. If we came from apes, how come we are not hairy and [we don't have] big mouth[s]? How did we end up looking like we do? Besides, there isn't any serious proof of apes. They showed a video saying an ape [wandering] around in the forest. That thing looked exactly like a costume that I saw [in] a store. [Know one has ever caught] an ape, amirite?

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist