• Featured on the home page on Mar 5th 2012
  • Post Of The Day on Apr 18th 2012

LetsJustEruptchiddybangDrewtDanDaManFIENDteamhagridOFWGKTAMadieMrCurtis01soberlikekeshaadizzleshawGamefreakEpicPandaOodles_O_NoodlesMonopolygamyAnonymusmisspelledInu_chanChristopherisrightloveall_Ihateusernames_AlexCarlileThePillowbryansighcantthinkofanameMM3315ThisBlackChickKiwimango9CaitlinFavvkesMeredithDoctorWhatSillikx2502manAphroditegriffs28polarice24alyssuuuhshorkianjillswimsLaprasKateJoseph28BellaGrace1003WinniethePoohAlmostAlwaysRightSereneHahaFAILAbblesgoodtimegenePsychochemicalalyrawrr

SchloopNacklefoodleNielsBrinchcoolstorychocolatecakeisbadblonde_zoeSurveys

FrostehhwilmanamefitmuffinmonkeyalltellNotACommunistPatrick_Starcuzimasherpajacque95655geneRoxaspspokerface111TheWeaselAnchored17FunnyplantslovealldorkattackArnoldVanDerWaltOHdarlingSanctuaryExileCraig_dontyouknowJankofettaabbccddeeYouWouldBeThatGuyscreaming_midgetshorkiantoolStatefarmAnnieMcManusBoufakaElmer_FuddI_Predict_A_RiotSeptember128jkp429iamneverwrongSamirawhat_uppeace_love_happinessLkunEpicFlameSwordWatermelonAphroditeGryndStoneSkyjraaeyalyrawrrFanaticletswastetimereptaronatorlucyjoanChace
The sign that says "In Case of Fire, Do Not Use Elevator" is stupid. I mean seriously? Who would be dumb enough to try to put out a fire with an elevator. amirite?

Why would you have a case of fire anyway?

DontJudge

In case of fire, DON'T use elevator, use water.

Treldman Treldman

In response to “In case of fire, DON'T use elevator, use water.

Don't use water if it's a magnesium fire, because the chemical reaction with water and magnesium will only worsen it. I would know, I'm a flame expert, given that I'm a burning ball.

Sun Sun

In response to “Don't use water if it's a magnesium fire...

Except you're not really fire, you're plasma.

Treldman Treldman

In response to “Except you're not really fire, you're plasma.

But I didn't say I was fire, just that I'm burning.

Sun Sun

In response to “But I didn't say I was fire, just that I'm...

Except plasma isn't burning, it's being ionized. Fire burns.

Treldman Treldman

In response to “Except plasma isn't burning, it's being...

Well if you're going to be that technical, then plasma is already ionized, not being ionized. And the energy from the sun isn't solely from plasma's ionic properties but from nuclear fusion.

Sun Sun

In response to “Well if you're going to be that technical...

Good point. Let's just say this: you're a big ball of hot.

Treldman Treldman

Hey Butthead, look, it's a big burning ball. Mhm eh-eh eh mhm.

Beavis Beavis

In response to “Hey Butthead, look, it's a big burning ball...

Uh huh-huh huh. Your mom like totally knows about those. Uh huh-huh huh.

Butthead Butthead

http://ctrlv.in/79857

Snooki did good?

Snooki Snooki

In response to “http://ctrlv.in/79857 Snooki did good?

Snooki did great! Would Snooki like smoosh-smoosh? (goo)

Anonymous

DontJudge

In response to “Why would you have a case of fire anyway?

because they're **** delicious
http://ctrlv.in/79853

Favvkes Favvkes

I like how you use a question mark at the end of the declarative statement and a period at the end of the interrogative statement.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “I like how you use a question mark at the end...

"I mean seriously?" was not supposed to be a declarative sentence. It was supposed to be asking a question.

Harper Harper

In response to “"I mean seriously?" was not supposed...

Oh, you would know, being the OP and all.

That was me being sarcastic. I mean to imply that you wouldn't know because you are not the OP of this post. I am ellaborating on this as sarcasm is seldom clearly received through text, and I doubt you possess the comprehensive skills to understand regardless.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “Oh, you would know, being the OP and...

I can tell that s/he meant to make it a question. So many people say "Seriously?" that I can't just think that s/he hit the question mark by mistake. Have you never heard someone say "Seriously?' in the form of a question?

Harper Harper

In response to “I can tell that s/he meant to make it a...

Yes, and I've also heard people say "Seriously." in response to the question "Seriously?" Such an argument is invalid.

Shadi Shadi

In response to “Yes, and I've also heard people say...

The point I am trying to make is that it is much more likely that this person was trying to say the sentence as a question, but you seem to think that it was definitely a statement. You have no evidence that s/he was making a statement, while my evidence is that the person used a question mark.

Harper Harper

This is the most pointless argument I have ever seen. Bottom line is that no one gives a .

acisseJ acisseJ

Doesn't sound stupid to me. If you smother a fire with an elevator, that 's goin OUT

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “Doesn't sound stupid to me. If you smother a...

That gave me the mental image of the hulk chunking an elavator into a massive complex fire with the elavator smashing apart and generally not helping at all.

Just thought I'd share.

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

Depends how big the fire is. If it's all burning up then it probably won't do much but if you wanted to put a candle out it would probably work.

Cedz Cedz

In response to “Depends how big the fire is. If it's all...

I can just imagine someone planning a romantic candlelit dinner, and when they're girlfriend seductively tells them to put out the candles, they pull out an elevator and smash it on the table.

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “I can just imagine someone planning a...

"Elevator'd, ****!"

Anonymous

You'd think the fire would go up or down, not out.

Anonymous

Everyone knows you're supposed to put it out with stairs.

BigTRex BigTRex

In case of elevator, use fire.

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

I'll just use my waterbending skills to fill the elevator with water and my earth bender friend will use metal bending to carry the elevator and tip the water onto the fire that that firebender created, thus equaling world peace.

Now that's how you use an elevator for all the right reasons, and not just the convenient transportation and catchy elevator tunes!

Anonymous

In response to “I'll just use my waterbending skills to fill...

I'll be honest, I've never been in an elevator that plays any type of music.

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

I don't understand why everyone instantly assumes the sign's indicating that you shouldn't be using the elevator for the specific reason of putting out the fire.

For all you know, it's saying not to use the elevator to curl up and yourself during a fire.

Francois Francois

In response to “I don't understand why everyone instantly...

Or maybe it's saying not to use the elevator to get from the upper floors to the lower floors.

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

In response to “Or maybe it's saying not to use the elevator...

That's what they want you to think!

Francois Francois

WHO IS FIRE AND WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO MY ELEVATORS?!

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

You have to use the stairs to put it out instead..

mich_ mich_

Oh thanks for deleting my account but still leaving up the posts you thought were funny. I'm glad amirite is all about not stealing posts and will ban you from your website if you do but it's totally ok for them to keep the ones they find humorous. Hypocritical ****. I'd say delete this but you won't.

Anonymous

In response to “Oh thanks for deleting my account but still...

They didn't delete your posts because it would be rude to all the people who liked them.

rilara

Continue