Mod Team

shannabananabrady12advenger32Ricedestiny7slairstarkeSmileyTaraginnypotter93VanesslerLaxbabe7BananaTontaBajistaMoosradanubLovaticxogommy2bearstrbcksrcksislanderHullabalooMomokaDementors_KissCharleybear_PSLittleDeadRidingHoodGabbygirlNikola_Goddamn_TeslaChuckTomBub

ActionManKazzixNj513Idling_Rocket_ShipSergsilvershadow6SpearmintMilkJuliafacehanybananyBlueJayWayAWillJokerMLIAusedtobegoodBob_the_Penguinmchalla3Meaganfieldhockeychick77ctiscoolerilikefurrywolves4815TallglassofwateracisseJMj1996Ishiamthewalrusbailey143KirstenAnntagThatbitchTweetbaby14middleseishattrick36LegalAlienAtheisticMysticSobriquetbrunetterox915Shunlauren4004DryTurtleSnobbyDrugAddictpika_kesMaryfoolwithdreams_ImNeverGrowingUpeldoritoClementinesilovenanirunnerdudescene_Kidd12carelessconfusiontashnabakninh08

Nobody :(
Men who knowingly deceive women in order to get **** should be charged with statutory rape. Amirite?

yeah... you would have to pretty stupid to be tricked into ****. "Uh yeah... Im just making sure you dont have breast cancer."

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy

Rape is forced **. Unfortunately, women are usually over-powered physically by men, but you can't be tricked into having **.

Kazzix Kazzix

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy

If no one lied to others, how would anyone get laid ever?

ctiscooler ctiscooler

BARNEY STINTSON

Lighten_Up

In response to “BARNEY STINTSON

How many chicks can he bang, bang, bangety bang when he's a **** offender?

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

In response to “How many chicks can he bang, bang, bangety...

The same amount because he's barney stintston

Jonesy Jonesy

But it's consensual **** if you were dumb enough to fall for the trick.

mchalla3 mchalla3

1. There would be no way to prove that he deceived her.
2. Even if he tricked her, it would still be consensual.

Clementines Clementines

Statutory rape refers to sexual acts forced onto a minor. Just saying.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen al day.

Stage3_Unicorn Stage3_Unicorn

In response to “This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen...

Have you read the comments on the POTD?

BurntToastCastle BurntToastCastle

This ** pisses me off. Some women walk around bitching because they think men treat them like they're dumb.. well if you're tricked into having with someone then maybe you are dumb. If you want to act like you're smart, then be smart and don't fall for some sleaze ball's attempt to get you in bed. You fell for it, suffer the consequences, and get over it. Rape is a serious thing to have on a personal record and nobody (man or woman) should go around claiming rape every time they had a night of regretful (but completely consensual) **.

And besides all of that, how the hell do you judge whether or not a guy knowingly deceived a woman?

StickCaveman StickCaveman

In response to “This **** pisses me off. Some women walk...

Hella agree, and this made me think of a picture I saw with some ** holding a sign saying, 'I was at a party and raped he left me in a stairway and when my bf found out he left me blah blah blah' then on the other side was the same picture but written on top of the sign was 'I got drunk at a party hooked up with this guy on the stairs passed out there felt guilty told my bf he broke up with me etc.' And I'm pretty sure that's the kind of stuff the post is refferring to, which is **. But truthfully it happens all the time.

dollface_killa dollface_killa

In response to “Hella agree, and this made me think of a...

Technically, like minors and unconscious people, you are not legally considered acceptable to give informed consent if you are over the limit, so it IS rape. However, it's really difficult to find who's at fault in these charges - if the instigator KNEW they were heavily intoxicated and took advantage of that, it can be considered a crime (there is such a thing as 'coersion', and that counts. It falls under things like drugging, emotionally blackmailing, basically getting them into a state where they can't think clearly about what is going on. And it's a good thing this law is in place, because otherwise you could force people into giving consent.) This gets ESPECIALLY tricky if both people are really drunk (because then NEITHER of them can give consent, so who raped whom, if anyone?) or the victim was so inebriated that they can't remember it happening.

To the OP, this law would be difficult because, as others have said, there's no clear-cut line. When does it go from just lying to get **** (most people lie on dates anyway), to actively manipulating someone to agree to something they really don't want? Plus, it isn't "statutory" anyway, even if you consider it rape.

Chou

I heard about a legal case where someone had **** with his twin brother's wife, pretending to be his brother (it was dark and they didn't say anything so she couldn't tell). I would call that rape.

tabularasa

That's just stupid. If you didn't engage in a sexual act of penetration without consent, you shouldn't be charged with rape. Also, why is this directed at men who deceive women? Why not women who deceive men? That's equally bad.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist