bomtrowninsomniacEncore93Dude_HiBagelFinagleDandyLionJennayyCherryBlossomDanielaNikola_Goddamn_TeslaKatOwnsYourSoulCuban_BAllyKatrockstarrukiaPinsAndNeedlesSpearmintMilkRedotKashuCaleILoveLampgoodtimecrazyvt22eldoritox2502manNajiaGambiteerTheObliviousPandaBeautiful_RivalPhoenixBennuamispritemiddleseis_Lord_Voldemort_KathrynGolfWangJokerClementinesohlookitsmattnataliebatRhahriiDeViino111thatgirlsox_olivia_xorewindthissongrockandroll0021scene_Kidd12AmyKitKatJennaGeeDiscoRoboticKissesSerglemonsprite011

Idling_Rocket_ShipHastyCroissantNinjaintrainingJavviecanadianigloosMeapBigTRexfearlesspancakeJelly_JarPajamiesmashTheMaineDestineeChuckTom

SpallistonemzwoSabsThePandaBakerGator96chucklebunsox_olivia_xoXhollyXroseXMr_AbhiAnnieNCSkr3wBallfieldhockeychick77Razorbackgirl13Bun10bomtrown

If I was a billionaire I would buy a large island. Then I would buy 100,000 baby midgets. I would nurture them and raise them to believe I was their god. Once they were all adults I would separate them into two different states with different views about me. Then the holy war would begin for my favor.

Once their was is finished I would approach the survivors and tell them "Jk I'm not a god I'm just some billionaire who got bored".

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

In response to “If I was a billionaire I would buy a large...

You sir/ma'am are brilliant and should be rewarded with a billion dollars.

crazyvt22

In response to “You sir/ma'am are brilliant and should be...

Sir and we all know what would happen with a billion dollars in my hands.

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

Put it in a bank, live off the interest. Donate surplus to charity.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

In response to “Put it in a bank, live off the interest...

put in the stock market and lose it all double it

RandyMichz

In response to “put in the stock market and --lose it all--...

Nah. I'd rather sleep/play/eat/exercise all day and not worry about stocks. I don't need the money, so I'll probably move to the US, buy a plot of land and live there with my own personal chemistry lab. And have a kickass LAN cafe scale gaming room. I'd probably make some money off those too.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

I'd make the best house ever. I'd have a room where the floor is memory foam, a room with trampolines, and one where I could just paint the walss as much as I wanted.

sighcantthinkofaname