DDasia

Exploding_ChickensZapsterCourage_Wolfmashmallow515LkunPurple_CowBatwomanWinniethePoohIgnitionbomtrownJuliafaceletswastetimeK_Steezyhearts1020Bookworm527Saynevermore23MonopolygamyLuv2golf42897ling_lingMyDerailmentLuserooregular_angularflynSpaghettiMonsterMrCurtis01HelveticabunWunderscoreTheCatalystbeachpleaseBuddyCakesRoboticKissessammylacoeAmIBad

Nobody :(

Okay, I know this is probably unmerited and I may be overreacting, but this post offended me. I have suffered from depression from many years, and I would not wish it on anyone. There are some nights that are so horribly lonely and hopeless that it almost feels like drowning. Nevertheless, I have never cut. Why? I simply don't know. It has never appealed to me. Maybe I'm just too wimpy for the pain, I don't know. However, depression manifests itself differently in every person, and just because someone cuts doesn't mean they are in any way a sadder or more sever case than someone who doesn't. Either way, it is a horrible experience for everyone.

mash

1) You're. 2) Unless. 3) Cutting yourself is for fags. I think this post is taken care of.

death_or_glory death_or_glory

mash

In response to “Okay, I know this is probably unmerited and...

Even though I'm sure this post is just a troll, it's still just as insulting because they're people out there who *do* think this way. I have a depression/anxiety combination and no matter how low I was in my lowest times I just couldn't bring myself to cut myself. It might sounds like I'm repeating your comment a little but I was really do much of a wimp to do it. My Anxiety manifested itself in dermatophagia, which is I consider just as bad a habit as cutting but people seem to think cutting is the only way these things can show themselves.

Bree

Oh! My doctor must've forgotten that in the diagnosis.

Monopolygamy Monopolygamy