Mod Team
"Oh Canada..." You don't know the rest, <strong>amirite?</strong>

LucieastcoastSergrminaAtheisticMysticeldoritoSkr3wBallSconesChaseSinclairmashmallow515spareseconds_Jojo_Number3BlearslyrarerElizabethhhblonde_zoe_hannahilikefurrywolves4815mileycyrusclsconroyTheCatalystfieldhockeygirlloveallsaturnlite88mmadalynnHoudinisPrestigeSnobbyDrugAddictScottyDNacklefoodleTwoSpoonsFavvkesBeautiful_RivalMusicalXMollyMyvikipkayifyrockstarrukiaMusicianOfExtremesNikola_Goddamn_TeslaAdonisBatheuspeace_love_happinessMeaganMaryKateBurnettmashBlueJayWay_pi_silvershadow6plano98SuperFastJellyFishMadieacisseJ

wilmanamefitItsATrapCherryBlossomDaNawhoCanadian_NinjaIzzie_23ArmanSuzywaothemissingsockRunyEssemhappyyaymakeup_nerdKenobi314chiddybaangmiddleseisKatiemargaretbrittany83AWillrlycoolguySuperhippomaeganJAYAndromedaJoslinCake7Hectic_GlowDaemoineYou_go_glen_cococoolstorySarcasm_on_iceSaphiraboxtopMissAwesomenessJustinSaneChelseaisawesomePajamiesleeanne772kayluh_annemarieiluvhockeybailey143InsanePPGcanadianspungeboomboomroomApplesnbananaskeeperstattoothedoctormerlinTYPOpika_kesepic_fail11MontanaLauraladybug

FavvkesRozz
"Oh Canada..." You don't know the rest, amirite?

I know the rest, in french AND in english.

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

I know the rest too, my mum is Canadian.

Essem Essem

I know it in French and English. And in sign language... (wary)

cherryblaster cherryblaster

I know it. I just refuse the acknowledge for two reasons. 1)Since only the "sons" possess the patriotic love, how can I, a girl devoid of such devotion, do anything for this country. 2) We don't make up the true north. That would have been a land inhabitayed primarily by the native peoples, the ones that we curbed.

lana lana

In response to “I know it. I just refuse the acknowledge for...

It was revised in 2002. Jackass.

Anonymous

Revised to what? I still see the same official lyrics on the Canada heritage website.

lana lana

(note: I'm American) when I was little I thought it was "Oh Canada, our home and native land, and crown thy good with brotherhood from sea to shining sea." I was not a smart child.

MacaroniSalad MacaroniSalad

Whenever I hear it (mostly at hockey games), it's always instrumental.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin