spiffy06MinecraftChickenredsoxgirlie95GolfWangSpearmintMilkKatieKatieEgotisticalcoletteHPfolyfeTurtleActionManTribuneBig_BossOHdarlingsparesecondsNowhere_WOmanawesomesocksAlbert_EinsteinalyrawrrStatefarmelarnislucyjoan_pi_eldoritozoegoesrawrpeace_love_happinessGraverottiThat_Tall_ChikMaryKateBurnettrrw070193EustaceDameequaeastcoastBonslyGuylemmethinkfoolwithdreams_SummerstarFred_WeasleyNormaAriodantectiscoolerRunyReadzHarryPotterFan777justsuperalbus_severus_potterSunFailAtLifeThymeAgainKristen

blonde_zoeSexyJennitaliahello__emilyjdtscooterohmannn

ForgaymarriageKatieKatie

it should be illegal forever. the sanctity of kim lardashian's 72 day marriage, or Britney spears' 55 hour marriage would be destroyed! D:

tyreeshajones tyreeshajones

tyreeshajones tyreeshajones

In response to “it should be illegal forever. the sanctity of...

(I understand your sarcasm.) I laugh whenever I hear someone say they're protecting the "sanctity of marriage," because "sanctity" is basically the noun form of sacred, which means religiously important. We can't have our laws based solely on the "Word of God," because some people don't believe in God (I do), and it isn't fair to make people obey the laws of a deity in which they don't believe.

spiffy06 spiffy06 OP

True this country isn't like china or Islam where most people follow the same religion.america is a melting pot of cultures and religions it is totally unfair to make everyone follow the ideals of one religion. And then it's the fact tht ppl pick and choose which ideals from the bible. Yes in the bible gay marriage is a sin but so is
1) having ** before marriage; and women who have ** out of wedlock are to be stoned.
2) drinkin alcohol hardcore; alcoholism
But nobodys trying to make laws to stop these because too many Americans imbrace it and would see it as a problem if it was illegal. It's total ****.

Forgaymarriage Forgaymarriage

(ono) Islam is not a country
(lolwut)

8DUrkaron 8DUrkaron

Good point, Forgaymarriage. Last I checked, Jesus taught me to love my neighbor, heal the sick, feed the poor, clothe the naked, etc. and that by doing that to the lowest people on earth, I do it to the highest in heaven. That's why I'm liberal.

spiffy06 spiffy06 OP

Like hell! When people play video games with me it cuts my screen in half! I don't need to be telling my friend 'I'm usually better at this' because suddenly I have half the viewing space on my 22 inch tv

John_MacTavish John_MacTavish

Straight people are such hipsters

Spalliston Spalliston