I would be so scared to try but one time I finally got the guts an tried an failed -.- but then tried again every night an decided to stop. Time passed by, one day I broke night an came back home an decided to try it an it worked I was awake in my dream in my room I jumped from my window to another buildings window it felt so crazy an at times it was hard for me to move myself in my dream I wanted to go to my roof an it felt like forever but when I got there I tried flying ! It was awesome the best dream iv had an iv tried to lucid dream again but haven't been as tired so nothing an also I just thought is share this randomly :)

catalina catalina

Idgaf how about that :)

catalina catalina

In response to “Idgaf how about that :)

Keyword new don't expect me to be a geunis off the back **** and I'm gonna stay on this site too >:)

catalina catalina