OvergrownTurkeyIndigoMoonEgotisticalClassicLolVoldemortsNipplesRysiaInsertBrillianceHereboomboomroomAnnajoy97cheshire_catSusanfailsihearthpJoe_LarsonH2SO4SobriquetBleustacysmomrunnerdudemusicaldeeviantSkr3wBallcoletteflynSpaghettiMonsterlillyk435slairmakeup_nerdlemmethinkSimplycelesteNacklefoodleRunynapalminthemorningthisisnotaudreyMelinaHaquicahphotoice89KatieKatieInkMarypeace_love_happinessPeanutButterBrowniesacornsrockremagTruuninjaGlishiousmrjustinpiersonjraaeyIceColdFunpokerface111CnhaegyreonmStarlight_dragon

CatbaanedEmptyMelodiesThisBlackChickfoolwithdreams_usernamehelpWunderscoremnlLkunGiggityGoo22_Jojo_SpearmintMilkForgaymarriageStatefarmKirstenAnnLittleRedBlake11roysnotmuchnotmuchblonde_zoenamerrw070193livelovemusic12RainbootsDrewtFred_WeasleyGalileoHidingSecretsmashGolfWangTweetbaby14WolfeDeWaryRealityLucindaJonesUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmBrimDreamPurpleZebracanthinkHMDuckyMtrenchieJohnnypb55020typertecktyreeshajonesx2502manItsATrapemilysoccer2Hectic_GlowmileycyrusradgrlRam27ToastedStew

psuluver555FlipFlopsAndSocks_Lord_Voldemort_cremep0psthatgirlsSuperSukhEmaphinaSuzywao
The picture of One Direction on Abbey Road really pisses you off, amirite?

Why would it? Do you know how many people take that picture every day? They're not saying they are the beatles or that they're better than them. Also, this was taken WAY before they were famous. These boys were taking that picture as tourist and fans of the beatles, not as a band.

Chefleftie

Chefleftie

In response to “Why would it? Do you know how many people...

Thank you! I'm not a fan of them, but millions of people have taken their picture there. People need to get over themselves. It's a picture on a crosswalk.

Magestic_merman Magestic_merman

After reading this I undid my YYA. Makes sense.

ForeverMarauder ForeverMarauder

No no didn't you hear? It was all a big misunderstanding... One Direction meant that they were bigger than ACTUAL beetles.

ihearthp

In response to “No no didn't you hear? It was all a big...

It all makes sense, now. Phew, I'm glad we got that all cleared up

Originality_is_Dead Originality_is_Dead

Yes, but not because of the Beatles. I just hate One Direction.

Sobriquet

No, I feel next to nothing concerning this picture. A ton of people take pictures like this. They don't mean anything by it, they're probably just paying homage to one of their favorite bands.

Statefarm

I have a picture of me and a few friends doing this. Guess what? We don't think we're the beatles.

WolfeDeWary WolfeDeWary

In response to “I have a picture of me and a few friends...

are you & your friends a band?

Anonymous

In response to “are you & your friends a band?

Why does it matter? Can't people just take a **** picture without people complaining?

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

The Beatles did it as an illustration of a Funeral procession it was creative and beautiful and this is just them copying them cause they are not creative or beautiful.

Simplyceleste Simplyceleste

In response to “The Beatles did it as an illustration of a...

One Direction is pretty beautiful.

This is just them copying them because that's what everyone does when they like the Beatles. Do they think they're the Beatles? No. Do they think they're better than the Beatles? No.

Statefarm

http://www.abbeyroadband.com/ this band copies everything the beatles did, not just one picture? I assume you despise them too? Everything they do pisses you off? This is clearly unacceptable. How could a band THAT ISN'T THE BEATLES do something they did? THIS IS AN INSULT TO MUSIC.

Chefleftie

That's because it's a tribute band you ****. TRIBUTE BAND.

michellegregoire98 michellegregoire98

And this picture is also a tribute to The Beatles, it's just not done by a tribute band.

Statefarm

Looking at this I didn't even know who this was, and it didn't piss me off at all, because tons of people do this. Why would realizing that it's One Direction suddenly make it intolerable?

Wunderscore

Yup. Let's find more reasons to hate new singers.

PurpleZebra PurpleZebra

I think you just need to get off your high horse.

Johnny Johnny

I don't understand why people can't a picture without being ridiculed and insulted just because some people dislike them as people or their music. Maybe it was a tribute to the beatles. Besides, 1D has been called the new "British Invasion" but it's not like they started it.

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

Well, I hate both bands so I guess the hatred cancels out and I don't really care.

Ram27 Ram27

In response to “Well, I hate both bands so I guess the hatred...

Why do you hate The Beatles?

dan94 dan94

They're very, very overrated.

Ram27 Ram27

They might be overrated, but that's no reason to hat them. They're still a very good band, hate the people that overrate them.

dan94 dan94

It looks like they won't have time to move out of the way of that van...

Starlight_dragon Starlight_dragon

In response to “It looks like they won't have time to move...

They're on a zebra crossing, the van would have to stop and wait until they got to the other side anyway.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

I think it's more like, "How dare you stand where they stood?"

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “I think it's more like, "How dare you...

Does that mean you hate every Abbey Road picture? Because I can respect that a little more than the people that are getting pissed off JUST because it's One Direction and they think they're making some kind of statement about how they're "better" than the Beatles.

Statefarm

No. lol.

It was merely speculation as to why other people might hate the picture. The picture pisses me off because I just hate One direction in general.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Hate is a pretty damn strong word, that lots of people throw around. One Direction may annoy you, you may simply not like them, you might really dislike them, but I seriously don't think you hate them or any picture of them.

Wunderscore

Alright, sure, you take the cake on that note. But I just find them incredibly irritating.

mchalla3 mchalla3

It's just a picture. It's not like they're gonna use it for an album cover.

ScottyD

You guys , they are not comparing themselves to the Beatles ! That would be hilarious ! Haha. If they are comparing themselves to the beatles this is just a Funny **** picture. Haha.

BeltranLeyva BeltranLeyva

In response to “You guys , they are not comparing themselves...

Wait... you voted YYA. Why exactly did this piss you off?

Statefarm

I just dislike them lol

BeltranLeyva BeltranLeyva

My friends and I took a picture just like this the other day. Did that tick you off?no? Then why the heck would this?

Anonymusmisspelled

No one got mad when Panic! At the Disco did this. Not a big deal.

RoboticKisses

I think the only reason it bugs me, is if it was taken or ever used as a promotional picture of the band anywhere. That would be a form of plagarism (considering they were both in the music industry), and just simply shows a lack of creativity or respect for another band. As a photo they took for fun, just because they wanted to, fine. To be used specifically as a 'One Direction' photo, it seems a little pathetic to steal another band's classic image.

Sarah

I'll be honest, I had no idea who those guys were before I looked at the comments. Even after that, I don't see why this is a big deal at all.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin

Get over it

_Ashlie_ _Ashlie_

I get pissed off by anyone unoriginal enough to take this shot without at least doing SOMETHING inventive, like all having crutches and a leg in plaster...

Chiff Chiff

Honestly this picture is old and in interviews the boys have already stated that they can never compare to the Beatles and they get uncomfortable when people draw comparissons because they know that the Beatles are legendary. This was just a fun picture. And ones of the members got cut out of the picture- just saying.

awesometasticnessism awesometasticnessism

the only thing that pisses me off is that bands these days are so unoriginal that they have to go and copy the ones who were actually good.

Anonymous

One direction is fine and all but this does piss me off.

greatrande greatrande

They will never be even close to the Beatles. As of right now they have...one... hit song? They might end up being one hit wonders. So this pic is an insult to the Beatles.

It's Practical

In response to “They will never be even close to the Beatles...

You idiot. They have an entire album. And they're making a new one. Incade you didn't know, one hit wonders make ONE song.

Anonymous

It was Beatles week on the X-Factor. They live in England. Its not that big of a deal.

Anonymous

Doesn't matter one direction sucks even if they think they're the next Beatles which will never be

Rawrberry Rawrberry

The people who are pissed off by this live pretty pathetic lives.

HopeImrite HopeImrite

Funny. But, wait a minute. What is "One Direction"? Is it a new comic group from England?

John Indonesia

Dumb as hell, **** this shit, I don't care whether or not other bands do it, its the fact that this laughingstock that thinks they even DESERVE TO BE CALLED anything nevermind a "band" ...had the audacity to do it at all.

ALLIELUVSU2 ALLIELUVSU2

I HOPE that they get hit by that oncoming car...Badly...

kidder4life31 kidder4life31

This REALLY pisses me off because The Beatles and One Direction are both boy bands and IN MY OPINION One Direction music stinks. And they're doing the same thing as The Beatles so it's like if Justin Beiber sang "Hey Jude" or "My Way"!

Jpch1