Big_BossNinjaintrainingILoveblueNikaRashedWunderscorePrincessMidgieStickCavemanEustaceTwoSpoonsPedo_CatBlake11roysHopeImriteTangletalonKatieKatieSergGraverottiHullabalooCuban_BTheCatalystWinniethePoohblonde_zoeSuperSukhEmptyMelodiesLilblair16yeahithoughtsofEMMAnistStanIsDEAD123cocaine_samuraiKristenzack7521Ariodantecremep0psDylanSaysHeepwahsb123Disco_LemonadeBaconnoisseurSulkChuckTomTiffaneeBub

TommyUK1234RainbootsGlungoActionManSobriquetboomboomroomThisBlackChickMagestic_mermanRysiaBetterThanEzra1119CherryBlossomSoupiEmilyLoganadancegirlyemilysoccer2boxtopradgrlMaryTrishHidingSecretsx2502manK_SteezyINomOnBabiesjdtscootermakeup_nerdiamthewalrusLinksLegionairecherryblasterSquaffleJuliafaceXereoxHollyPhoenixFeatherNinjaAssassinParrocchettoGiggityGoo22fieldhockeychick77death_or_gloryFred_WeasleyNotMeslairThat_Tall_Chikmonica_is_WJLLnymets96riteamilivelovemusic12BigblueOliveYoupeace_love_happinessThymeAgain

fEMMAnistmchalla3zack7521sb123cremep0ps
Since cars kill several hundred people daily, they should be banned, even though most people won't cause harm with them and have legitimate uses for them but it's worth saving those extra lives, amirite?

I think the difference here is that cars were created for the purpose of making transportation more efficient; guns were created for the purpose of ending life. Deaths from cars are almost always accidents whereas guns deaths are probably not. I'm not saying every gun owner is going to kill people (or even animals) but I just think it's a pretty crucial difference.

ActionMan

This just seems so misinformed and naive that I'm tempted to dub thee a troll

Unicorns

In response to “This just seems so misinformed and naive that...

It's dripping with sarcasm, bro.

Rainboots Rainboots

Already found this out, "bro"

Unicorns

Alright, well don't blame me for not keeping up with when you understand things. The comment that I replied to indicated no understanding of sarcasm.

Rainboots Rainboots

I know I commented again below, didn't you see? lol. bro. you voted it down. bro.

Unicorns

Thanks for telling me what I had voted, I had no idea (That's another example of sarcasm).

I never said I agreed with the point that OP is trying to make. I simply pointed out that it is sarcastic. Also, not sure why you feel the need to excessively mock my use of the word "bro". I only used it once, yet you continue to use it in reply to my comments that don't contain it. Move on.

Rainboots Rainboots

Bro alright take a chill pill

Unicorns

@Unicorns: Perfectly calm right here. I've just taken the time to retort to all of your ridiculous comments. Explaining things thoroughly does not equal rage.

However, this is the last time I am going to reply because I can see that you are neither a reasonable nor articulate human being capable of carrying a discussion without resorting to childish means. Have a nice day.

Rainboots Rainboots

Farewell, thy royal articulateness
(psst. there never was a "discussion":/... )

Unicorns

guys guys! this is what the gun nuts WANT! Don't we all agree that the logic of this post is basically retarded? Of course you can't compare guns and cars in this way. I'm totally sacrificing my average post score in order to get my view across here, haha. I've been voted down on every single post. It's gonna take some mega gay rights and big laugh comments to get my average back! Let's join against these crazies!

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

We really need to get a sarcasm font for the Internet. It would make conversations so much more understandable.

FelixLucianVang FelixLucianVang

I think an outrageous statement like, "we should ban cars..." is pretty easy to interpret as sarcasm.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

i mean for the subtler occasions.

FelixLucianVang FelixLucianVang

@stickcaveman - on reflection you're probably right...but seriously have you read some of the non-sarcastic rubbish that's on here? hahaha you can't be totally sure sometimes.

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

yeah, i clicked no way, not because I don't want to save lives, but because the post is just...nonsensical

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

In response to “yeah, i clicked no way, not because I don't...

That's the **** point. It's gun control logic.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

you mean you're being ironic?

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

Wouldn't say ironic, but yeah.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

Ooooohh I was worried for a few seconds thar

Unicorns

So...you're saying that...this kind of logic is stupid, right?

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

Yeah, and yet it supposedly makes sense to most people here.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

well, you don't seem to make it clear and honestly i just read it and thought you meant it

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

I take it means you DON'T believe in gun control? Even handguns and other non-hunting related ones?

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

yeah but they're not classified as hunting weapons, right? That's an important factor. Obviously you can hunt with any gun, or any projectile weapon for that matter. Whatever, gun control is very important

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

ActionMan

In response to “I think the difference here is that cars were...

Just gonna say exactly this, but you beat me to it!

CadyHeron

Guns are not created with the purpose of destroying ending life. Most guns marketed to civilians are made for two purposes: sports and protection. That also how almost every gun sold is used.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

When the first gun was created, it was used in wars, in order to kill people and end lives. As war technology grew, newer and bigger guns were created in order to kill more people and end more lives.

CadyHeron

Oh my gosh. We get the point. You're pro-guns or whatever.
The last 3 posts I've read by you have been related to guns in some way.
Please, post about a new topic.

Anonymous

In response to “Oh my gosh. We get the point. You're pro-guns...

It's a little weird that you're keeping track of what I post o_0

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

It's not really keeping track if they're all on the just in page. I noticed a pattern, looked back at the name of the poster, and lo and behold! They were all by you.

Anonymous

Sounds like you got a pretty pathetic life if you care that BB is making gun posts.

HopeImrite HopeImrite

Harsh dude - sounded more to me like he was just offering a banter-like pointer, along the vein of "put on a different record" - people have said that to me before. Who cares?

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

He can post whatever he wants, Anon. Gun control is a pretty hot topic right now.

Statefarm

Oho! You and your anti gun control analogies! I like the post and i like your view

sb123

That would totally ruin my dream to drive in one and a half years.

Anonymous

Please be troll

Anonymous

I don't think guns should be banned, but the regulation system we have is not strict enough. I mean seriously, getting 6000 rounds of ammunition through the internet? That's ridiculous!

lien lien

In response to “I don't think guns should be banned, but the...

He also ordered them in a very short amount of time.

LittleRed LittleRed

No gun owner needs 6000 rounds at once. That should have raised a red flag.

Big_Boss Big_Boss OP

no one needs it but some people just like to buy in bulk. shit if I had the money I would buy 6000 rounds of ammunition at once, just means I don't have to buy anymore for a while. there isn't really any difference from buying 6000 and 100. he could have caused just as much damage picking up a 100rd value pack at walmart. you want to stop mass shootings from happening then just don't interfere with law abiding citizens carrying firearms to protect themselves.

TheCatalyst TheCatalyst

I wonder how many people No wayed this post because they disagreed about what it said about gun rights and how many because they didn't understand it was a metaphor.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

I know I'm a bit late, but what kind of civilian actually NEEDS a gun? I live in Australia where there are very strict regulations on guns (E.g. You need a license, you need them stored in a safe at home, Ammunition needs to be stored in a separate safe and all this is just for sporting/farming reasons.)

If they were made illegal, sure people would still get them illegally, but it saves people who don't actually NEED a gun having them. Here we have very little problems to do with guns, and when they're involved, there's often harsh consequences.

I also must admit, I don't know much about the American Constitution and what it entails, but seriously, who put 'The right to bare arms' there? What kind of paranoid person did that? With a couple of good locks, you could probably get the same protection.

Just as a normal citizen, I can tell you through observations, that where strict guns laws lack, more violent attacks occur, you can't deny it... It's a shame really.

cazhaztoez cazhaztoez