Lamb_of_GodEmyleighCowboyGirlbangsK_Steezyellephaba101cheshire_catSobriquetHPfolyfeHullabalooAnnajoy97Baby_NuggetiamveryawesomeKirstenAnnTheVibeAlchemistfrogy8theflylucyjoanBlacklightsAndQueensawesomesocksMissScarlettmiddleseisLoulouuu_xTrishBlueJayWayMusicIsAGiftx2502manhattrick36LkunSpanishGirlRockMyHotHotJamThymeAgainAdonisBatheusBoufaka_Lord_Voldemort_AllSmiiilessPinkSpongeLenMayalucichyeahithoughtsoMj1996coasterkidjpn518PrincessDaisybrunetterox915saywhenSawybeanGryndStonemashmallow515cherryblaster

colette_pi_WinniethePoohFuck_Offmashmakeup_nerd

Lamb_of_GodBlucattBaby_Nugget

Actually (I just thought about this), my boss did invite me to his desk for coffee and peanut butter crackers because I felt faint and needed to raise my blood sugar. Does that count?

Emyleigh Emyleigh

That would be much too proper.

Emyleigh Emyleigh

Emyleigh Emyleigh

Once, second week into my freshman year of high school, they called me down because they somehow thought I had poked holes in the seat on the bus (when I actually didn't), and once in the "Where should I go, out of the colleges I got accepted to?" stage of senior year, they called me down to dismiss me on the day that I left class early to drive to my sample piano lesson at a college I was considering. Neither of these was for tea and cookies, although the people were friendlier on the second occasion.

MusicIsAGift

He doesn't call me to the office at all (foreveralone)

Serg Serg

I actually have eaten cookies with the principal in elementary school

WinniethePooh WinniethePooh