You love it when you drive through the city really late at night or really early in the morning and the streets are deserted, <strong>amirite?</strong>

FavvkesLkunK_SteezyPocketPieSobriquetTurtleSergShannonIsAUnicornSquaffleellephaba101GolfWangShammyTheVibeAlchemistThisBunnyFlies_____cookiedoughCoffeebreakScientistSimplycelestesydnaynayHullabalooHectic_GlownotmuchnotmuchrunnerdudeScottyDPurpleGumDropKristenHMDuckySledgex2502mansuperbobblejentequieroRebeccaDeBellisMusicIsAGiftthemissingsocktrueshimmerchapstickhello__emilyLegit_LatinslairmiddleseiscoasterkidlucyjoanMissScarlettafterawhiledowngrade923brunetterox915photoice89HeyJud3linseyy

ThatbitchkipkayifyKirstenAnnmacandcheesemuncherHidingSecretsNormakay_nic1695Statefarm

LAWLZAttackpokerface111PurpleGumDropBreI_Predict_A_RiotEbony_WaySimplycelestejaydakinsssSarwatunder_scoresuperbobble_Lord_Voldemort_iamveryawesomecremep0psBun10cccKatieKatieINomOnBabies
You love it when you drive through the city really late at night or really early in the morning and the streets are deserted, amirite?

And then you see a woman in a white dress or pink pajamas and you know you're ****.

By the way, that looks like the scene from Ratatouille when Linguini was told to kill Remy.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

Never happens to me. NYCproblems.

Anonymous

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

In response to “And then you see a woman in a white dress or...

Oh my God it does...

kipkayify kipkayify

I'm pretty sure it's Paris.

Ras Ras

It probably is. But then I didn't know the movie went to the trouble of making replicas of actual Paris locations, and even if it did, what are the chances that I see a random picture and it was in the movie?

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

Well, the streets like this down the Seine all look a lot like this.

Ras Ras

Once again, I have an unpopular opinion =(

kipkayify kipkayify

My suburbian/ghetto area is always deserted...

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

It's kind of fun, like you have the city all to yourself, but then it gets a little creepy.

budgerigar42 budgerigar42

I dislike the stupid black font that is difficult to read on a dark grey background...just saying.

MIDNIGHTANGEL MIDNIGHTANGEL