frogy8theflyKalopsiaPocketPieMusicIsAGiftStatefarmSuperhippochocolatecakeisbadCherryBlossomLamb_of_GodArneGoeteynPenguinsFlyslairFailAtLifeMissAwesomenessHullabalooblonde_zoeHMDuckyAdonisBatheusSobriquetHoudinisPrestigeBlacklightsAndQueenssmiles97Cuban_B_Jojo_SpallistonHectic_GlowdouloureuxI_LOVE_TO_SING_paramorenameTrishTwoSpoonsKimmmAriodantecookiedoughChewbansheeGiggityGoo22Blake11roysskinnylove162livelovemusic12coletteK_SteezylanathisisnotaudreySpearmintMilkWarshonRunyMehhhlucichFred_Weasley

J_A_C_KTek

Lamb_of_GodEncore93KirstenAnnxerinGx
If you think about it, you wouldn't have to make very much money if you were a vampire. No need for toilet paper, food, health/dental insurance, maybe not car insurance or even gas (you could feasibly just run everywhere), razors and other bath products, etc. You could probably work part time and still have a pretty decent place, provided feeding on humans didn't break the bank for you. Amirite?

Saving money on toilet paper was the first thing you thought of?

AnneArky AnneArky

This is going with the Twilight vampire ideal, though.

chocolatecakeisbad chocolatecakeisbad

In response to “This is going with the Twilight vampire...

I was actually thinking about true blood. **** twilight.

frogy8thefly frogy8thefly OP

How did you get twilight vampire out of this? I just got stereotypical vampire, like not eating and having the same looks forever cuz they never change and all that jazz. She didn't even say anything about glitter >.>

I thought of the Cirque Du Freak vampires when I read runninng everywhere cuz they flit and don't use technology like cars, even though they eat, kill, and change at 1/10th the human rate.

Anyway, if I was a vampire, I wouldn't work. I'd steal my victim's wallet, it's not like they need it anymore.

I love how much time I put into thinking about this

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

I was wondering that too.

frogy8thefly frogy8thefly OP

Not alot of people carry around cash. If you stole their wallets and used their debit/credit cards all these deaths could be traced back to you.

Anonymous

Not so. I've panhandled before, almost everyone I asked had cash on them. And it wouldn't matter to a vampire if death got traced back to them, what's gonna happen?

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

Anonymous

AnneArky AnneArky

In response to “Saving money on toilet paper was the first...

I was sitting on the toilet at the time.

frogy8thefly frogy8thefly OP

Wouldn't you need dental more than anything?

notsurewhattohaveasausername notsurewhattohaveasausername

In response to “Wouldn't you need dental more than anything?

In most lore vampires are pretty damn impervious to any kind of normal injuries and ailments. Can you imagine a vampire with a cavity?
And in some lore if they lose their teeth they either don't grow back or take ages to grow back so I don't see how dental would really help

frogy8thefly frogy8thefly OP