Fomo123456789monstruositaMusicIsAGiftBuddyCakesAnnajoy97mashhpistheshitTheVibeAlchemistemziO_oAmazingWingedGirlDirait_onmadibChuckTomBub

WinniethePoohthemissingsockSkr3wBall

Nobody :(
Personally, I like One Direction, and it's annoying when they call them gay just because they're a boyband, amirite?

I agree with the second part. I personally, however, don't like 1D. Not my kinda music.

BuddyCakes BuddyCakes

What way do a couple of gay guys go... just kidding.

Lauraladybug Lauraladybug

In response to “What way do a couple of gay guys go... just...

One direction. Lol yeah I've heard it before :p

Fomo123456789 OP

I thought they actually were gay

WinniethePooh WinniethePooh

In response to “I thought they actually were gay

No. 3/5 of them have girlfriends that they've had for awhile. & they weren't even supposed to be a fan, they went on x factor & was out into one.

Fomo123456789 OP

Their fans call them gay.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “Their fans call them gay.

I know. I am a fan. I'm talking about the people that call them gay for no reason or to act cool.

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “I know. I am a fan. I'm talking about the...

People do that for any band they don't like, not just One Direction.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “People do that for any band they don't like...

Obviously. But some people say it JUST BECAUSE they are a boyband.

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “Obviously. But some people say it JUST...

They ACT gay. They literally act gay. I can't say anything i guess because I'm not a fan, but my best friend is a huge fan and she calls them gay all the time. I dont know if it's so much that they are a boyband as it is that they act like flaming homosexuals.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “They ACT gay. They literally act gay. I can't...

I'm a huge fan too. I know everything about them. But my status said its annoying when they call them gay BECAUSE they are a boyband. I never said they didn't act gay.

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “I'm a huge fan too. I know everything about...

Honestly so do I, i hear about it from her all the time.

and i know but im saying that i dont think people are calling them gay specifically because they are in a boy band. there are many other boybands that dont get much ridicule like that. I think it's because they act gay that they get treated like that

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “Honestly so do I, i hear about it from her...

I know people that have never known they act before and have just seen one performance of them& called them gay. Or they see pictures of them &say they're gay.

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “I know people that have never known they act...

They look and dress that way too! just by searching them on google you see these kinds of pictures all over. It's really not because they are just in a boyband. its how they dress, act, and look. http://ctrlv.in/117748

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “They look and dress that way too! just by...

Uhmm. If you saw a poster of them & didn't know who they were, you would not call them gay. They don't dress gay. They don't even get to choose what to where for pictures. You're missing the whole point.

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “Uhmm. If you saw a poster of them &...

This is the first picture of the group of them that comes up when you search one direction. If you say this isn't dressing gay i don't know what is then.

And no I am not missing the whole point. The point is that people are not saying that just because they're in a boyband they're gay. Maybe the Backstreet Boys or 'Nsync got called that but not to the extent one direction is, they got called that because not a lot of people like boybands so automatically: "gay". One Direction is called gay because they DRESS LIKE HOMOS EVERY SINGLE DAY EVER. They like kiss eachother and make gay comments. regardless of all that, their songs are meant to attract young girls. They're flamboyant, poppy, and catchy with cute lyrics. To ANYONE that isn't into that, that automatically translates to gay. It has very little to do with the fact that they are in a boyband and quite a lot to do with how they present themselves.
http://ctrlv.in/117784

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “Yupp.

And here's a hearty "**** you" from me to you and your gay fairy band. http://ctrlv.in/117787

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “And here's a hearty "**** you" from...

Lol it's funny because I replied with something else.

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “Lol it's funny because I replied with...

Lol it's funny because there's a reply button for a reason.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “Lol it's funny because there's a reply button...

Yeah I forgot to click it? Didn't know it mattered that much. Hahahaha

Fomo123456789 OP

In response to “Yeah I forgot to click it? Didn't know it...

It does because then i cant tell if your comment is for me or not...

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

That's why I've met people who strictly think they're gay, because they are in a boyband. But yupp, agree to disagree.

Fomo123456789 OP

BuddyCakes BuddyCakes

Calling people gay due to stereotypes alone is not good, even though "gay" is not an insult.
My biggest issue with the fandom is that many of the fans that call the boys "flaming homosexuals" are the same fans who blow up when someone suggests that say, two of the members might be in a relationship.

madib madib