SawybeanBasunofrogy8theflySkr3wBallLifeSuxThenYouDieEmptyMelodiesHectic_GlowMike_HawkBlacklightsAndQueensBigblueMj1996KristenEmperorerrorcoletteCanadiaNDPlookihaveacoolnamemaumaublonde_zoeMayaBuddyCakesScottyDInu_chanItsATrapSquaffleCherryBlossomMtrenchiefoolwithdreams_MissScarlettsugarbabyStickCavemankyleighgingrichpeace_love_happinessB10ckH34dmchalla3ihatebakasyesnomaybeTrishBlake11roysTheObliviousPandasisiskye13budgerigar42runnerdudemashHappyFred_WeasleyMehhhMaximumnerdx2502manlivelovemusic12LinksLegionaire

HopeImriteTweetbaby14ThatDylanGuyWinniethePoohRashedbeachbabe17xxdetroitxx

TheObliviousPandaSkr3wBallSawybeanTheCommunistCat999
People who play games on their phone should not be considered "mobile gamers", amirite?

I don't see the problem with it. Mobile gamer is appropriate, "mobile" referencing to a mobile phone and "gamer" referencing to...well, a gamer.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

They should be called "Filthy Casuals".

Basuno Basuno

In response to “They should be called "Filthy Casuals".

"You play games on your phone? Haha! You are not an equal to me, a TRUE gamer! One who plays several games on his CONSOLE! Hahaha! Filthy scum of the Earth, how dare you have a gaming platform you use that is not a traditional one like an Xbox or Wii! You are not worthy of any game!"

Yeah, so basically, you just made yourself sound like a 100% jackass.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

You'd be surprised how serious people are about gaming to the point where that would definitely be considered something serious.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “You'd be surprised how serious people are...

I know. I'm a gamer - my intent wasn't to say people aren't serious about gaming. But that doesn't mean people can't make jokes about it - if 'filthy' is used in a description in the modern day for another person it's generally a joke.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “I know. I'm a gamer - my intent wasn't to say...

And yet you'd still be surprised how many people would use that seriously.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “And yet you'd still be surprised how many...

Well if you say so. But do you not think in this instance Basuno was joking?

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “Well if you say so. But do you not think in...

Honestly, not really.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

In response to “Honestly, not really.

I think you gotta take into consideration that most people that play mobile games, don't actually play games anywhere else. Not that it's a bad thing.

It's a bad thing when they start giving people who game as a hobby flack because they do so.
'You never go out'
'You're so anti-social, lol!' :(
Even my friends do it and it kinda pisses me off, when they do pretty much the same thing. Some people...

cazhaztoez cazhaztoez

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

And why the hell not?

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy