Hectic_GlowCaerwynThisBlackChickeastcoastPhilboydStudgeSewcdfPocketPielucyjoanKatOwnsYourSoulTheTall123StatefarmKristenrunnerdudeINomOnBabies_Ashlie_mashlookihaveacoolnamehmariejustfuckmeupFred_Weasleyx2502manMehhhPinkSpongeOn_a_road_tripSpearmintMilklivelovemusic12SquaffleNeverwhereCanadiaNDPLinksLegionaireHeraldoEpicGymnastdetectivenerdGolfWangbbhatti12ihatebakasMissAwesomenessSupAyAmRightBlueJayWayFUGMINArowanne_creative_username_foolwithdreams_RainbootsRashedOriginality_is_DeadNymphadoraTonksmonica_is_WJLLPug

SnickerBoufakaiamthewalrussb123beachbabe17dehpedrowickedlove4xxdetroitxxGLaDOS

ThisChicktheasexualslothLovelyLexie007livelovemusic12SuperSukh
Lesbians are attracted to every girl in the same way straight girls are attracted to every man, amirite?

Most of the comments on this post confuse me. (smile)

Statefarm

Well, to be fair, if a lesbians are statistically hornier than normal people.

Anonymous

In response to “Well, to be fair, if a lesbians are...

Lol @ how none of the words you say make sense.

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

In response to “Lol @ how none of the words you say make sense.

Oops... take out "if a."

Anonymous

In response to “Oops... take out "if a."

Still ignorant, makes no sense, and has no proper research to support it.

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

In response to “Still ignorant, makes no sense, and has no...

1.) It's statistics, not bigotry.
2.) The wording definitely does make sense if you take out "if a."
3.) I tried to find the research article I previously read about this exact issue, but I came up with a bunch of ****...

Anonymous

In response to “1.) It's statistics, not bigotry. 2.) The...

1) You can't really have statistics about how **** people are. It all depends on the individual and when/where you ask them.
2) I wasn't referring to the wording, I was referring to the fact that you can't really say whether lesbians are hornier than straight people.

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

In response to “1) You can't really have statistics about how...

I'm not trying defend anon, but saying that you can't have statistics on something because that thing depends on the individual and when/where you ask them is silly. Statistics are meant to generalize large groups of individuals in various situations over periods of time.

John_Smith John_Smith

In response to “I'm not trying defend anon, but saying that...

That was kind of my point. I'm saying you would have to gather data on whether the subjects were **** or not several times for it to really be accurate.

justfuckmeup justfuckmeup

Oh, so lesbians aren't normal people?

CanadiaNDP CanadiaNDP

In response to “Oh, so lesbians aren't normal people?

It's normal to be straight.

Anonymous

Well not really

Funnyplants Funnyplants

In response to “Well not really

Please, enlighten me on how it isn't normal.

CanadiaNDP CanadiaNDP

In response to “Please, enlighten me on how it isn't normal.

Well let's take a look at what normal is: "Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected." The majority of people are straight, or heterosexual. Therefore the minority of people are homosexual. Making it not normal.

Did I say that lesbians are evil or bad? Did I say anything bad at all about them? No. I didn't

If you wouldn't mind, what is your argument on why it is normal?

Funnyplants Funnyplants

In response to “Well let's take a look at what normal is:...

Well, the definition of conforming is: "Behave according to socially acceptable conventions or standards: "the pressure to conform"." I automatically assumed that you were saying homosexuals were not behaving acceptable. I can be wrong in this and I do admit at being the worst at debating. I came here to learn and I would wish you to be gentle when replying (so far, you've been kind and in no way rude to me.)

I've only ever heard this argument from people saying homosexuality is a bad thing which is why I jumped to conclusions. I let my emotions get the best of me since I constantly have to defend gays to my family (along with other ethnic groups, religions, etc.)

Again, I am still learning. If you would do so kindly to pick any flaws in my arguments, it would only help me learn.

Side note: Here is another argument which popped into my head, but was for sure to have some flaws. If the majority of people are a certain weight, then would it be fair to say anyone not in that weight are not normal? This has flaws and I wish to learn. However, if you do not feel like being kind or showing me the flaws, you don't have to. Thank you for your time.

CanadiaNDP CanadiaNDP

Also, as a note, if I do not respond, it would probably mean I accept defeat and recognize that since I can be wrong, I probably am in this situation. I just want to say this in advance.

CanadiaNDP CanadiaNDP

The difference is that lesbians cant control it. **** is a base instinct that takes over them, that's why there is so much lesbian sexual assault and harassment. They literally have to get with girls all the time

Anonymous

In response to “The difference is that lesbians cant control...

Lol as a lesbian I can assure you that I don't have to get with girls all the time.

Hectic_Glow Hectic_Glow OP

This is what happens when people's only experience with lesbians is watching girl-on-girl ****.

fEMMAnist fEMMAnist

I'm a lesbian and I've never been with a girl. I think I'm doing pretty okay.

Anonymous

Statefarm

In response to “Most of the comments on this post confuse me...

You're not alone. (hehe)

Rainboots Rainboots

These are not the responses I was expecting from this post...

Hectic_Glow Hectic_Glow OP

Why are there so many ignorant people commenting today?

yesnomaybe yesnomaybe

In response to “Why are there so many ignorant people...

Why can so many people not identify the trolls today?

YeahIAm

I assumed you were being facetious. I'm slightly baffled at how many people are taking this seriously...

Apple_Pie Apple_Pie

Isn't this post pretty much stating a simple definition of a lesbian?

Or am I missing something..

cazhaztoez cazhaztoez

In response to “Isn't this post pretty much stating a simple...

It's not serious. Do you really think lesbians are attracted to every girl? I was being facetious...

Hectic_Glow Hectic_Glow OP

In response to “It's not serious. Do you really think...

Oh :).. Im sure you could be, but you wouldn't really act on it.. at least I hope not!

cazhaztoez cazhaztoez

I'm attracted to every hot man...

Anonymous

gee wiz, why so many very nasty LESBIANS out there today. a very good reason why so many of us STRAIGHT GUYS have trouble really meeting a DECENT woman today.

Anonymous