Mod Team
Nothing quite shows your respect for veterans than liking a photo on Facebook, amirite? You obviously slay cats on Sundays if you don't vote on this post.

HullabaloosaywhenActionManThisBlackChickOhKayTeaBlake11roysafterawhileJdevine21middleseismashmusicalcherryblastergoodtimeBlacklightsAndQueensSpanishGirlRocksugarbabyMagestic_mermanAltoid_Freak_250riteamiStarlight_dragonKirstenAnnLinksLegionairesparesecondsCrystalblue97LuserooErythromaniaForgottenMuffinTurtleNikola_Goddamn_TeslaMaryDemonturkyrayray234MusicIsAGiftPsychochemicalohlookitsmattsmiles97slairtangointxhaleyhsfellephaba101rilaraNinja_Hippox2502manpeace_love_happinessjpn518WinniethePoohGolfWangBuscusBun10HastyCroissant

Nobody :)

BlacklightsAndQueensHullabaloocoolkidsdefygravitycreepylittlegirl26Infinityslaircremep0psBlake11roysHelveticabunBun10Kimmidollsofiainthesun999

It's Sunday. Time to go slay some cats.

scojo

It's Sunday. Time to go slay some cats.

scojo

In response to “It's Sunday. Time to go slay some cats.

I actually prefer to pluck all of their hair out and them stick 'em in the ole' deep fryer. I wish I could tag favvkes in this...

Pergenstein Pergenstein

What I really hate is when people think not saying the pledge is un-American.

Anonymous

In response to “What I really hate is when people think not...

To be fair the only people in my class who don't say the pledge in my class are me and the British guy.

sighcantthinkofaname

I certainly don't think it wrong in any way whatsoever to not say the pledge, but I absolutely hate when people talk during it. If nothing else, show respect to the people who do stand or recite the pledge.

Wunderscore Wunderscore

i say the pledge, i just omit a certain two words from it

MyHotHotJam MyHotHotJam

I just find it annoying when people expect things from this country but they still refuse to stand for it.

cookiedough cookiedough

Yeah, I don't take kindly to worshipping a flag. I hate nationalism.

swimlax swimlax

I have that exact picture on my newsfeed right now.

Rainboots Rainboots

Does that mean God doesn't check facebook to see who actualy loves him, based on the number of people who repost that chain letter?

Raven Raven

The worst part is that they don't really give a shit about soldiers/starving children/abused animals etc. All they care about is getting lots of likes to get more publicity = more money.

dan94 dan94

It's like having a "minute's silence" at a sports match, then during it, there is a muttering from those who don't care, and 20 seconds later the "minute" is over because of the TV audience and the advertising schedule ...

theoverberg theoverberg