• Topics:Fun / Jokes
  • Source: favstar.fm
  • Featured on the home page on Oct 9th 2013
  • Post Of The Day on Nov 30th 2012

TribuneB3CKVHeastcoastLenMusicIsAGiftmileycyrusJuliafaceOhMyTicTacsighcantthinkofanamesuper_cucumberBun10PrettyKittylucyjoanKimmidollBlucattSpanishGirlRockKashuStatefarmJoe_Larsonlucichlt2010EustaceUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmmiddleseispopstituteits_meSarahvdmSpyder_CatAsherIsTehBestestDemonturkyB10ckH34dStickCavemansaywhenStarkiller731EriGolfWangyesnomaybeHullabalooMj1996WinniethePoohWideAwakeyeahithoughtsoLxixfxeSaddlesore92justwondering28Canadian_NinjaStealthAppleForeverDayCoffeebreakfatass4life

Taz555harold5187

Starlight_dragonwilmanamefitBobWilsonJokernamefifthfogelCagnpwuahaNotACommunistJuliafacePalindromeIsMegeneFlamesToDustRustyGunspokerface111rewindthissongbringmethehorizonsabachthaniSanctuaryExileits_melanatheprincesszeeGolfWangscreaming_midgetScottyDNerrisshelbybuckffsBlueInTheFaceAnnieMcManusBoufakaCoffeebreakI_Predict_A_RiotmattreynoldsErinrowannejkp429StayBeautifullinkman317erinliannaclareWhatsThatInMyFridgelienMarioLordTrolldemortWatermelonpika_kesKickAssDetectiveBlindTheDriverTalkingRiceInari
Placing a pineapple on someone's doorstep during the middle of the night is a relatively inexpensive way to occupy a portion of their mind forever. amirite?

... and a year later put another fruit there too, with a picture of a pineapple to accompany it (it happened to me once) ... you're right, it DOES play with the mind :-(

theoverberg theoverberg

theoverberg theoverberg

I dream of one day placing a sequence of fruits on someone's doorstep like so: pineapple, watermelon with picture of pineapple, orange with picture of watermelon with picture of pineapple, and so on. The new fruit will be random, though.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

Is there a hidden meaning/ reference to this, or is it just funny because it's odd?

Anonymous

In response to “Is there a hidden meaning/ reference to this...

I don't know if it's what OP was thinking about, but there's an episode of How I Met Your Mother in which Ted (the main character) wakes up one day with a girl in his bed and a pineapple on his nightstand and they never figure out where it came from

IHYoMama

Like that episode from HIMYM?

TheMollifiedMiss TheMollifiedMiss

I thought this already was POTD. So many favourites. (goo)

Len Len

In response to “I thought this already was POTD. So many...

One of my favorites too!

Anonymous

You reminded me to favourite it. Thanks.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

Yes I agree its good to have a funny POTD - its been a while:)

Anonymous

FUNNYPOTD(goo)

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

I TRIED THIS! The guy was my neighbor. He came to my house to return the fruit.

kidder4life31 kidder4life31

In response to “I TRIED THIS! The guy was my neighbor. He...

You gotta go all the way. You can't just walk next door or to someone you know's house. It has to be a total stranger so when someone makes a people map the only direct connection between you and him is one day you put a pineapple on his doorstep.

B10ckH34d B10ckH34d

Love this post. HIMYM fans unite;; (goo)

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

A brown bag full of dog crap works so much better!

harold5187 harold5187

Only if you attach a note that says "sorry for your loss".

DW2 DW2