LenFrank_n_Furtercremep0psThisBlackChickMusicIsAGiftcoasterkidHappylinzLkunCherrieBeeCherryBlossomPhilboydStudgeBlaire_AlisanmileycyrusEmptyMelodiesrilaraPurpleMonkeyssmiles97Blake11roysSillikspeckleasmeStatefarmOn_a_road_tripFaithfulacornsrockboomboomroomMayajtannenholtzAngeleEpicPandaRachhTrishthisisnotaudreycrazychickenEncore93ArneGoeteynGeorgieeastcoastMarylivelovemusic12ginnypotter93sheetaluohlookitsmattkristinO____osx2lMtrenchieCoffeebreakPurpleGumDropJennitalia

Evan17awesomesocksdinoroarPurplatious

Nobody :(

Although I'd like to note this isn't some sort of passive aggressive moral crusade against the latter or anything, I think that's perfectly acceptable if you enjoy it and are safe. (y)

Len Len OP

I fear I am incapable of maintaining a good and stable relationship - not because cheating is too tempting, which it isn't, but simply because l am incapable of the level of intimacy with another person that they would come to expect from me if I were to spend over a year in their vicinity.

They would expect me to see them frequently, and to *want* to see them frequently, and to know and understand them. The more probable outcome is that I would consistently avoid them and wind up barely knowing their name by the end of the year.

I don't like to see people, and I especially don't like to get to know people. It hurts me.

Allow me to clarify: I do like people. I think they're magnificent creatures. I just think it's better for everyone involved if I cherish them from afar.

Purplatious Purplatious