shelbmehanabananaKirstenAnnlucichCocaia12912Sarcasm_on_iceHonoraryAsianBlucattIGGYLittleRedandypantsx2502manlivelovemusic12BuddyCakesAnchored17turnipPozNikola_Goddamn_Teslablueangel94mUlAnftwKashucoasterkidm0rgansuperkeeliUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmchiddybangCaitlinAshleyxApocalypselillianspeaksSarahvdmEmi1997LeyTheFleaPrincessellaChuckTomBub

TrishReneenayThatbitchamazing_awil

Blucatt

People who don't self harm: you're sick of having your issues belittled just because you don't slit your wrists and whine about it on the internet

anonyyy

I feel like my post caused this and I apologize. For those that do harm themselves, though, doesn't it frustrate you when people run around telling others they hurt themselves just for attention?

_Dakota_ _Dakota_

In response to “I feel like my post caused this and I...

Some people do do it for attention. I should have just commented on your post, and I shouldn't have gone anon, but it seems like people make these every couple days, and every person cuts for different reasons. Sometimes the reasons are similar, and sometimes they overlap, but it isn't fair how many generalizations are made based on the few most common examples.

Anonymous OP

anonyyy