There's nothing worse than having to wake up to the sound of an alarm clock. It just plain sucks. <strong>Amirite?</strong>

ariel_delong97cremep0psiEmilyFavvkesBun10RainbootsthisisnotaudreyMayastill_no_inspirationafterawhiletangointxriteamikristinNikola_Goddamn_TeslaZOEEEEEEEPrettyKittyVictoryAACPandalover2121PrincessMidgielucichx2502manOozyRatPrincessDaisymileycyrusKirstenAnnCocaia12912m0rgansuperkeeliMusicIsAGiftCaitlinJennitaliaStacytheHarlotkay_nic1695DistinctionsDWFballet_apocalypseChuckTomBub

CatbaanedCaptainPiratepartinobodycularAltoid_Freak_250MyraniaHappyfuzala

Nobody :(

Better to wake up to that sound than "SARAH, GET UP! YOU MISSED YOUR ALARM AND THE BUS WILL BE HERE SOON!"

theasexualsloth theasexualsloth

Yeah, it sucks, but I can think of many things that are much worse. Plus, I've gotten used to the sound of alarm clocks over the years.

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

It's just that annoying beeping sound that agrivates the hell out of me.. I have been woken up worse, but I think because I have to hear it EVERY MORNING, I find it to be so repulsive.

ariel_delong97 OP