It's annoying when people don't think about text color and placement, <strong>amirite?</strong>

amiwhitefuzalaPrettyKittyTYPOPinkSpongetheasexualslothKirstenAnnyeahithoughtsoThisBlackChick_Ashlie_PhilboydStudgeAnnajoy97LenmaumaucookiedoughMusicIsAGiftNonsense_NarwhalCocaia12912robertohoskinssaywhenmashmallow515riteami_pi_LovelyLexie007SaphiramileycyrusKashusmilepuroxqwerty123lucichOhEmGee_Muffinkristinx2502manSarMayasaxybandgeekSpatulaCitysnoopy_Jojo_PurpleMonkeysAlexCarlileThePillowMeandmycatWatchful_questioneerPrincessMidgiePrincessDaisytallulahyolotangomufinnchoCaitlinkay_nic1695

WinniethePoohKristaaChuckTom

Nobody :(

(It's annoying when people don't think about text color and placement, amirite?)

amiwhite amiwhite OP

amiwhite amiwhite OP

DAAAW I was expecting a scary opinion

I was straining my eyes but then saw your comment

fuzala fuzala

In response to “DAAAW I was expecting a scary opinion I was...

I thought about leaving it up to people to decode the text and ruin their eyesight,but them realized that I'm off from being evil today (just today).

amiwhite amiwhite OP

In response to “I thought about leaving it up to people to...

that was very kind of you

but I kinda got an idea where you were going when I saw annoying

fuzala fuzala

In response to “that was very kind of you but I kinda got...

Yep, I tried to place it in such a way that people would at least see those words. Silly me, still thinking about color and placement. I will leave the comment for the 4 old people on this site (3, after you count me).

amiwhite amiwhite OP

But you can still hover the cursor on the picture and the text in the post will come up. Good post, though.

Anonymous