No, it's because he has stupid ideas.

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

No, it's because for one, he's stupid and doesn't know what he's doing, and two, because he keeps on blaming everyone but himself. And people let him get away with it.

Francesca

Oh god, I love when liberals pull this card.

First off, the House, before doing anything else, wanted to finally pass a budget. Can you guess who intentionally put a hold on that? Harry Reid.

Secondly, their main focus was trying to go with the Americans' view on Obamacare, and since it had a less than fifty percent approval rate, they wanted to rid that. Who put a hold on that? Harry Reid.

Third, all he did in the first two years was increase the debt by astronomical amounts, and then blamed Bush for that. Now, had they done something worthwhile, wouldn't they have kept the house?

And last, and what I think is the best, do you know what Obama said to the house? He said "**** the police, I do what I want 'cause I'm OBAMA!" And then went on to make his 144 executive orders, which completely sidestep congress. He didn't want the house's consent, he wanted what he wanted, not what anyone else wanted.

Anonymous

In response to “Oh god, I love when liberals pull this...

K thanks.
Just to let you know, I'm not a liberal. I'm a barely literate high school student living in Canada.

Sewcdf Sewcdf OP