gilanaanderson2SergSpearmintMilkmashchiddybangStatefarmMusicIsAGiftalison_leeevan123sunshine_feetAnnajoy97rowannejessica23zombiepantsFriday_Night_LightsIwannafingeryouanononChuckTomTiffaneeBub

fuzalaSewcdfAmirite

Nobody :(
If the censoring of curse words on this website continues, then you are going to consider leaving this website, amirite?

I feel suf**ated every time I visit this website! It's re**ulous.

MusicIsAGift

Why would you want curse words on this website?

Sewcdf Sewcdf

In response to “Why would you want curse words on this website?

Because I think people should be able to say them if they want to. As long as it's not used in a disrespectful way such as saying, "ƒuck you" to someone, there's really no harm done. The majority of the users on this website are above sixteen years of age, and have already been exposed to curse words. Also, curse words can be used to express emotion and to help get someone's point across. Banning curse words is just completely unnecessary, and it's a form of censorship.

Anonymous OP

In response to “Because I think people should be able to say...

I can see why people would want to. I frequent another site createdebate and it is all about social debating and free speech. Sometimes people take the language a little far, but it is nice to be able to drop an f-bomb once in a while.

addltd

In response to “I can see why people would want to. I...

I also see why they would censor a few words - to keep the site clean. Also I agree we sometimes go over the top:)!!

Anonymous

Still, I don't think I'd exactly leave just because curses are banned. If the words "quatercentenary" and "Graecism" were banned from this website, I wouldn't leave the website. So why would I leave if curse words were banned?

Sewcdf Sewcdf

In response to “Still, I don't think I'd exactly //leave//...

I think it's more of the principal of the matter- sure, I could survive without using the F word, but the fact that the admins are censoring the site's users when the site is all about opinions and freedom of expression is unnerving.

rowanne rowanne

In response to “I think it's more of the principal of the...

Yeah. Sure. But I personally think that you don't need curse words to express your opinion.
In a formal debate, people wouldn't use curse words.
And plus, with freedom comes responsibility, amirite?

Sewcdf Sewcdf

I'm **** losing my mind about this

Serg Serg

http://amirite.com/contact
Everyone, suggest that they implement a feature that allows us to toggle on profanity so we can see it again, or just complain about the censorship.

Len Len

Whatever happened to them believing in no censorship and against sopa? Like this pisses me off.

iEmily iEmily

MusicIsAGift