iEmilyBuddyCakesPandalover2121MyraniaSillikTommyUK1234Cocaia12912rilaraEvenstarClosertothesunThymeAgainAnnajoy97B10ckH34dJennitaliacayjayCaitlinlucich_Ashlie_xxdetroitxxmuddyringletsAzakChuckTomBub

Frank_n_FurterTheBlindManSergginnypotter93Encore93

Nobody :(
It sucks when you're over the legal age of buying certain goods and you get carded but forget your ID. So... they don't believe you are that age and they refuse to give you what you are trying to buy. It's quite annoying, amirite?

Assuming your profile picture is actually you, you look pretty young and if you weren't able to provide ID I wouldn't serve you either. How old are you and what were you trying to buy, just out of curiosity?

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “Assuming your profile picture is actually...

I'm 17.. I don't have a state ID yet because the state I live in has a poor DMV system, I try to get into a rated R movie but I always get carded for it and they never believe me when I show them my school ID. My cousin though was trying to buy a cigar once and I got carded so he couldn't get it. Besides that some of my cousins who are in their 20s get carded and I witnessed one of them getting denied alcohol because they forgot their ID it was pretty funny.

iEmily iEmily OP

In response to “I'm 17.. I don't have a state ID yet because...

That sucks, but it's company policy and they could get fired. Though if you have a school ID, they should be able to know a senior is 17 and old enough to handle a movie, I've had that happen to me before, I was with my sister, who is 9 years older than me, and they carded me so she couldn't get them >.< When I turned 18, I went to go get my first pack of cigarettes and I got tiffed when they didn't card me.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “That sucks, but it's company policy and they...

It's usually when I go to this movie theater called Harkins in Arizona... their policy is really really tight on ID's which at other places in the valley they aren't.

iEmily iEmily OP

In response to “It's usually when I go to this movie theater...

Woah :o Holey Moley you're the only person from AZ I've met on here:) I've been to that theater. They're ridiculous about it. I was with someone who was over age and had ID and they wouldn't let them buy my ticket. Which kind of ruined our date.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “Woah :o Holey Moley you're the only person...

I've had that happen before like that's what i was also referring to in this post. Shea 14 is the worst about it, I've gotten rejected so many times there. Tempe marketplace is the most chill about it I've gotten into rated R movies there.

iEmily iEmily OP

Harkins! I love Harkins! (I'm from AZ too)

Ninjaintraining Ninjaintraining

In response to “Harkins! I love Harkins! (I'm from AZ too)

yay! Arizona people!

iEmily iEmily OP

also, I was a sophomore in high school in my profile pic actually, about 2 years ago.

iEmily iEmily OP

The companies providing these products and services are legally bound to not serve it to people under a certain age. They have every right to deny service if they cannot verify that a person is of the legal age limit.

TheBlindMan TheBlindMan

In response to “The companies providing these products and...

I was referring to people over the age of 21 even though I myself have had this issue before.

iEmily iEmily OP

In response to “I was referring to people over the age of 21...

If a person is over 21 and the company has no way of verifying it then they still have the right to deny service. Why should they risk their own neck just because a customer forgot their ID?

TheBlindMan TheBlindMan

In response to “If a person is over 21 and the company has no...

True... true... but if they card someone who's over 40 then i can understand the annoyance.

iEmily iEmily OP

In response to “True... true... but if they card someone...

My mom is almost fifty and she still gets carded most of the time. She finds it flattering, though, as opposed to annoying. I guess she likes it that she still looks young enough that people feel the need to card her.

NOT Hazel Hayes

For most grocery stores, if you scan alcohol or tobacco products, the register locks and demands either an ID/ birthdate or for you to void the item off before you can proceed. And a lot of store policies say that you have to physically look at the ID (and there are cameras that they check) and type in the birthdate. It's a pain in the ****, but cigarettes and Natty Light aren't worth being fired over.

Retooser Retooser