Isn't it cool that I found this post funnier when I saw that it was posted by Len?

With some users I automatically think that whatever they post will be stupid. I usually try to read it after that with more of an open mind though.

Sometimes I see something wrong, misinformed, and rude, and I think "what a moron. I can't wait to argue against this crap" and then I see the user "oh, it's just X. Typical X. No need to bother with them." It's just a matter of knowing a user and knowing their patterns. If you know someone's style, you might be able to tell that something they wrote that seems offensive was meant as a joke or satire, whereas you'd have no way of knowing with a user you're not familiar with.

Logan Logan

Didn't think you were somehow

Clinton Clinton