MusicIsAGiftCaitlinrrw070193ErythromaniaSpearmintMilkFoodHappy_penguinH2SO4jpn518hkhan24morganchristinelucichdrhannahPyromanic519MyHotHotJamstill_no_inspirationPrettyKittyhmarieYuZPurpleGumDropVictoryAACpersonThingyMike_HawkLittleRedtheprincesszee_Jojo_CherryBlossomSuzywaoItsATrapLove_Sickhappy_camperslairParrocchettoEncore93lgc0615dinoroarBlacklightsAndQueensPrincessMidgieEmperorerrorcoasterkidI_am_Yo_PimpOneeJackiferMayaLindsay_Con_QuesoNymphadoraTonksJimiHendrixhuangfushou27rilaraCocaia12912

Nobody :)

Nobody :(
It's absolutely disgusting that Westboro Baptist Church is going to picket the funerals of the children murdered in the Newtown shooting because they believe it was "God's wrath" on the state for legalizing gay marriage, amirite?

i heard somewhere that even the KKK said they were going too far.

If the KKK says you're going too far, you're going too far.

MyHotHotJam MyHotHotJam

I think that we shouldn't give them attention
it might make them think that what they're doing is working and serve as encouragement
what do you think?

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I think that we shouldn't give them...

I wish I had enough self-control to do that, but this is just too far. It's a really good idea and I was actually just saying that to myself, but I think ignoring them will not make them stop picketing. I really wish there was something we could do to stop these people. (cry2)

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250 OP

In response to “I wish I had enough self-control to do that...

I saw that they were picketing dead soldiers' funerals too?
and there was a law later put into place I think where they had to stay a certain distance so hopefully more restrictions can snowball from that

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I saw that they were picketing dead soldiers'...

Yeah, I'm not exaggerating when I say that they're the most indiscriminate hate group out there. They basically abhor all other religions, gays, the military, and many celebrities. What sickens me the most is that they believe that God is hateful, not loving. I hope more restrictions will come into effect as well.

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250 OP

In response to “Yeah, I'm not exaggerating when I say that...

The KKK has even come out to say that the Westboro Baptist Church has gone too far.

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “The KKK has even come out to say that the...

What I'm asking myself is who the hell would become a member of that church...ignorant people these days...it's a shame

calebleonard790 calebleonard790

MyHotHotJam MyHotHotJam

The WBC does what they do for attention; they are essentially professional trolls.

Logan Logan

I'd love for someone who clicked "no-way" to comment. It would be interesting to find out why they don't find this disgusting.

theprincesszee theprincesszee

I feel like that's kid of insulting to God. Like, you worship the guy, then say that he's so slow that it takes him four years to react to passing a law? That's pretty cold.

BlacklightsAndQueens BlacklightsAndQueens

I can't imagine anything worse than having to bury your own child and the fact that people would use that as a publicity stunt is beyond disgusting. It just physically sickens me that people like that exist.

Anonymous

i hate them becuase everytime i tell someone im babtist , they think im like them. i dont hate gays or soldiers or children. i was never taught that. i was taught to love everyone equally and treat everyone with respect, regardless of who they are. and it all makes me very upset because theyre going around setting a bad name for the rest of us.

gimme_sympathy

In response to “i hate them becuase everytime i tell someone...

Don't worry, most of us don't automically judge people like that. WBC is just a hate group, plain and simple, and they certainly do not represent all Baptists or Kansans.

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250 OP

In response to “Don't worry, most of us don't automically...

its nice to know people dont think of all of us as that. theyre just a bad group overall. its like a cult, and theres something not right about it.

gimme_sympathy