Guys: you think girl's in hijabs are super hot - <strong>amirite?</strong>

VicZincmUlAnftweaf5050advenger32MusicIsAGiftTylerMayhemDurdenGong_Player_In_BandznatsteakfuzalaChuckTomTiffaneeBub

WolfeDeWaryboxtopAnthonyspeckleasmePhilboydStudgeMike_HawkHoloceneRainbootsSledgeEvan17StatefarmLuv2golf42897LoganabbeydnameCaitlincrazychickenZachNSC14ActionManRashedLonelyTylenoLBigTRexJankofettCocaia12912justwondering28still_no_inspirationMyHotHotJamShakinBaconrosebudSerglanacarelessconfusionJennitaliaB10ckH34dCombatSkillFaithfulrobertohoskinsMatrixNLSlewisSaphiraSimbageneDaemoinelucichcookiedoughrunnerdudedorkattacksabachthaniSwolsh

cremep0ps
Guys: you think girl's in hijabs are super hot - amirite?

I guess no one was thinking temperature instead of **** appeal - they look awfully warm to me.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

I'm confused as to how this made it to the homepage with seven votes, none of which being positive except the OP's.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

Super hot? No. Alluring? Yes. I'm more interested in finding out what's underneath than I would be to a girl who bares it all for everyone to see. It's all about the mystique.

Thumper

This is a generalization. Some girls are hot in them, some are not. It's not the clothing that makes a person attractive, while the clothing can complement their appearance

Watchful_questioneer Watchful_questioneer

VicZinc VicZinc OP

that all depends...I LOOK FANTASTIC in a hijab but im a guy so it's not called a hijab it's the other part of the thowb...idk. I look bedo, but I LOOK SO GOOD LIKE DAMN IF I COULD CLONE MYSELF ID DO ME especially if the thing is black, since it makes my amber eyes pop out like no other and makes my hair look auburn. but then the pictures are of like 12 year old girls why would i think they're hot???

ShakinBacon ShakinBacon

In response to “that all depends...I LOOK FANTASTIC in a...

Actually they students from Duke according to the citation.

VicZinc VicZinc OP

In response to “Actually they students from Duke according to...

From the age we middle easterners (im 1/2) turn 15, we all look like we're 20 and when we're 20, we look like we're 20. We look the same from ages 15-30, which is what I've noticed in my mothers home country of Lebanon...

ShakinBacon ShakinBacon

no man...i like the other ones that are like ninjas..u kno xD

CombatSkill CombatSkill

Depends on one of two things. The weather or if they're attractive or not.

scojo