VicZincTribuneSkr3wBallPhilboydStudgeTerraOnePiecepkmnEthanAwesomelyMeStealthAppleBlacklightsAndQueenssaywhenlovereadingMissAwesomenessSergMayaEesamashPrettyKittyBrianHrowanneCocaia12912coasterkidballet_apocalypseTheSuperLurcayjayPrincessMidgielanariteamiThymeAgainSezMusicIsAGiftWholesomeMuffinDWFItsATrapkidder4life31_Jojo_ohlookitsmattB10ckH34dsb123JankofettOhEmGee_MuffinmUlAnftwsabachthaniFrostehhslairamirongEncore93jpn518BetterThanEzra1119Akenyon04

Dannyyoiibungpor

mattreynoldsTheSuperLurmashmallow515WholesomeMuffinSkr3wBallkidder4life31PhilboydStudgeVicZinc
You really have to question the defensive value of the female armour in MMORPGs, amirite?

Yeah, but their nipples are totally safe.

BlacklightsAndQueens BlacklightsAndQueens

Not to say I have an issue with it or anything with scantly clad women in MMORPGs. (yum)

Len Len OP

I imagine they put their shit on and think to themselves "**** it, YOLO!" Then they die, and respawn.

WolfeDeWary WolfeDeWary

Think it's pretty effective, makes the enemy forget about fighting for a second...

On a side note, which mmo's are you playing?

StealthApple StealthApple

In response to “Think it's pretty effective, makes the enemy...

I second this question.

lana lana

I am currently sometimes playing Runescape. I use to play WoW and Perfect World as well as whatever free MMO I could get my hands on.

Len Len OP

In response to “I am currently sometimes playing Runescape. I...

Ah right, I used to play WoW too for a long time, haven't touched Mists of Padaria though. I'm planning on starting again after I'm done with my finals for this semester. I just checked out Tera Online, it became Free to Play, it's worth downloading. I'm only like level 13 now but once you leave the starting zone (little island) it gets a lot better :)

StealthApple StealthApple

On a side note, that's why I like Chell in portal, she's not ridiculous. When you can see her.

amiwhite amiwhite

Well, just in case any of those troll mages go for a vaj-shot, she has the protection of a thin piece of elven cloth. She should be fine.

Originality_is_Dead Originality_is_Dead

Well damn, if I looked like that, I'd wear skimpy armor stuff too! Could you imagine a hott chick walking down the street wearing armor that barely covers anything? Guys would be scared and turned on at the same time and many girls would be envious.

Erythromania

Somehow I managed to guess that it was Len who made this post before I saw

Watchful_questioneer Watchful_questioneer

Any would-be attackers are left ogling at a safe distance. It may be scanty, but it's got decent perv-repellant.

muddyringlets muddyringlets

"Hon, if your brain told you to dress this way, I don't think you should have it protected."

LGM007 LGM007