avonkienleonardVicZincLenItsATrapRainbootsPhilboydStudgeMusicIsAGiftBuddyCakesMoneyMaker11ShalissaIgorCocaia12912Melinaswiss_girlCombatSkillPozlucichdancing_phalangesOn_a_road_tripAkenyon04CookieMonsterx3erusoloSpatulaCityadrianedsSuperAppariteamiHullabalooohlookitsmattBlacklightsAndQueensGiggityGoo22yoiibungporDWFcaylaroseWatchful_questioneerClaraNikola_Goddamn_TeslalexaluffrilaraMayahearts1020SillikslairBubbaliciousishballet_apocalypseGenaZInu_chananonymous_insertyearrahrizzleMissScarlett

shelbmeadvenger32Altoid_Freak_250loyalasanjayGlungoOrangies

swiss_girlCombatSkill

Depends on the circumstances.

By the way, who are you and how are you a mod after being here for five days? (wary)

shelbme shelbme

Depends on the circumstances.

shelbme shelbme

In response to “Depends on the circumstances. By the way...

I'm the only one who disagreed so I was hoping someone would ask about the circumstances so I could write them a story. (cry)

shelbme shelbme

In response to “I'm the only one who disagreed so I was...

Write me a story!

ItsATrap ItsATrap

In response to “Write me a story!

Yay! So, say you're in the middle of some sort of weird fantasy battle, and it's turning into a total bloodbath, and you suddenly notice your best friend Margie has been shot in the heart and your eyes fill with tears and you turn around just in time to see her husband Dave receiving another sort of fatal wound and you crouch down and peer into his pale face and as he's taking his final breaths, he indicates that it would mean the world to him if you could please just watch over Margie and make sure she stays safe, so of course you promise him that you will, and a faint smile appears on his lips as he closes his eyes for the last time.

I think in that sort of circumstance it would be fine to make a promise you can't keep. (goo)

shelbme shelbme

In response to “Yay! So, say you're in the middle of some...

That actually made me a little sad.

ItsATrap ItsATrap

Well that's a sad story you got there. Well Dave asked me for a favor and I could not break his heart more by rejecting his dying request.

avonkien avonkien OP

yeah write me a story

I want a tidbit (eyes)

fuzala fuzala

This is why I hate when people get mad at you for not promising things. It's like when people say, "You won't judge me, right?" BEFORE they tell you something.

caylarose caylarose

No promises

RebaSoup RebaSoup

I say depends... for example, when you promise a person you'll help murder someone, would you keep that promise? At least anyone in their right mind wouldn't. And just because one promise slips a person's mind doesn't mean they should never make a promise anymore. I think an easier way to put it is to not make a promise you can't keep.

Orangies Orangies