Mod Team

yoiibungporBuddyCakesfaithnamedmeScottyDCiaraMusicIsAGiftMayaEncore93taglivelovemusic12swiss_girlSpanishGirlRockEmptyMelodiesrawrsararawr10170SierraGilesriteamineverneverHappyAsASamafterawhileTheCatalystboomboomroomTheycallmeStanHayzehleChuckTomTiffaneeBub

LenItsATrapcookiedoughDanniDolphinavonkienSergFaithfulalohomoramyheartWunderscorerilaraCocaia12912cayjaymileycyrusL_StylzRainbootsFoxyPantsjenferisjapaneezSuzywaoReadzJimiHendrixwobbuffetrunnerdudeFluoxetineMelinaeaf5050AlexandraTheGreatmeismandiStatefarmWatchful_questioneerPrincessMidgieREBEKKAHCoulditbenahlucich_Jojo_TylerMayhemDurdenInariyeahithoughtsosuperkeeliDevonHollanderlutro95JabberjayOrangiesmuddyringletsZachNSC14CombatSkillJollyOleBetterThanEzra1119PossimpipleHannahWafflesLeyTheFlea

Nobody :(
Life is so hard but your family will always be there for you. amirite?

That's a nice sentiment and all but HAHAHAHA no.
Some parents are just **** parents and even an overly optimistic guy like me can see that. It's obvious.

Len Len

What about the people who don't have a family

nevernever

In response to “What about the people who don't have a family

1: we all need families or were not alive
2: if they are not in this world, they will always be in your heart.

yoiibungpor yoiibungpor OP

In response to “1: we all need families or were not alive 2:...

I meant people who don't have a family as in people who don't have a family that loves them and doesn't do crap for them

nevernever

In response to “I meant people who don't have a family as in...

Even if if their family don't do shit for them, they still care about you, I mean, if they truly don't care for you then you'd have a foster parent by now.

yoiibungpor yoiibungpor OP

In response to “Even if if their family don't do shit for...

Not being with a foster parent doesn't mean the family they have cares.

ItsATrap ItsATrap

Not everything is black and white like that, sweets.

There isn't always a foster home that can take you, especially if you're a teenager

nevernever

Mine always will. But not everyone's.

cookiedough cookiedough

Len Len

I consider anyone I deeply care about to be my family, so yes, even if your biological parents suck, you'll always have family somewhere that loves you.

Encore93 Encore93

In response to “I consider anyone I deeply care about to be...

Not everyone has someone who "deeply" cares about them.

Kumquat Kumquat

It's not always the family who abandons you, sometimes it's you who abandon your family. I know a girl who completely isolated herself from her family and has not and probably will not communicate with them ever again. She is 22 so obviously she does not require foster parents. Having a family who cares about you is wonderful, but it is extremely naive to make such a blunt assumption that everyone has what you have.

L_Stylz L_Stylz

Lucky you.

Fluoxetine

Not all the time... Some find it hard to confide in family. Sometimes the family doesn't care about the child.

Orangies Orangies