JamesSkr3wBallxxdetroitxxbluericerunnerdudeFanaticFaithfulfuzalacreepylittlegirl26CiaraJankofettCellar_DoorThisBlackChickNymphadoraTonksslaircookiedoughEncore93Sergct34PiperTheSlayerIAMSTORMClubMagdyRetooserlivelovemusic12silverspoonjustwondering28saywhenerusoloDramaGrl151HappyREBEKKAHstacysmomrilaralovereadingIgorgeneKristenAzakArmanjazzman3bethanyhall9235ChuckTomBub

PhilboydStudgeLenspeckleasmeWunderscoreshelbmeWatchful_questioneerBlindMistKirstenAnnLegalAlienbrunetterox915J_A_C_KriteamiScottyDHopeImriteCocaia12912tagjustaguyVicZincqwerty123lgc0615Annajoy97jpn518snakesonaplaneFrank_n_FurterLoganNerdyBlondeRainbootsTheOneAndOnlyflynSpaghettiMonsterL_StylzKoozielavianobelucuvampire_academyMayaEmptyMelodiesBoatsandHoes_Ashlie_RachelisCoolishMisharoniandcheeseMelinasuperkeeliSerenaSaysitQuantumMindfuckBasunoEoh_KelvinTiffanee

_Ashlie_ct34WendyHowdle2014_
There is a second life after death

I've made peace with the fact that I will not know what happens after death until i am dead.

IchLiebeDich IchLiebeDich

There may be, but I've never seen evidence of it.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Second life as in Heaven or the bad fire place, then yeah.

xxdetroitxx xxdetroitxx

To be honest I have absolutely no clue. I would be extraordinarily happy if there is, but realistically my doubts overrule any hint of such a thought.

Wunderscore

In response to “To be honest I have absolutely no clue. I...

I like to hope for collective consciousness. I can't even imagine a corporal life after death. That just seems impossible that we would get another body.

VicZinc VicZinc

"Some day soon my friends, this ride will come to an end. But we can't just get in line again"

HopeImrite HopeImrite

In response to “"Some day soon my friends, this ride will...

No love for Streetlight Manifesto.

HopeImrite HopeImrite

Not a life but something that we could never possibly comprehend in our current state of being. I like to think that the energy we currently possess disperses itself back into the universe where it came from. Perhaps our soul travels with it.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

I like the idea of reincarnation.

That doesn't mean I believe it's true.

It just means I like the idea.

It also does not mean I believe it's not true.

But it's a beautiful idea.

MusicIsAGift

IchLiebeDich IchLiebeDich

What if this is your second life?

Izzie_23 Izzie_23

If it means getting rid of the phrase YOLO then yeah.

IAMSTORM IAMSTORM

It's impossible for a realist such as me to vote on this. I believe that it's pointless to ponder on this since no one can possibly know for sure. Just be nice in general. That seems to me to be the original intent of any big religion.

Kumquat Kumquat

All we know is that it is impossible to know if there is or not. Therefore, we should live as if there isn't! Seize the day, and all that jazz! (jolly)

Impalalevi1 Impalalevi1