Avariceeaf5050ChuckTomBub

LenMike_HawkItsATrapMusicIsAGiftguitarplayer213CombatSkillVicZincDWFFv92eldoritoAmiriteDevWhoopieGoldbergParrocchettoTheOneAndOnlyGnarlyRantsHooch

Nobody :(

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy. (cry)

Though I notice there has been a lot of posts concerning religion lately. (d)

faithnamedme faithnamedme

This is one of those times when I don't even want to argue with you because this is just funny.

Len Len

Do you realize what you just said? You are saying for atheists to leave Christians alone, and yet you refuse to leave atheists alone.

MusicIsAGift

This is probably the worst post I've ever seen, and I've seen some shitposting before.

guitarplayer213 guitarplayer213

As an atheist, I feel the need to say that I have always respected whatever anyone else believes. However, I have been the subject of sectarian bullying and abuse from Christians. Atheists are among one of the most hated groups in the world. Christians, it's time to leave us alone.

muddyringlets muddyringlets

faithnamedme faithnamedme

ever notice how they complane about the two sec tht christions bug them every say week and honestly us tellen you your gion to hell is just wat we believe were not tryin to offend. so on behalf of kristions id like to say stfu and deal with the two sec

Avarice

We aren't attacking Christians. It's called criticizing your beliefs.

GnarlyRants GnarlyRants