LenSkr3wBallItsATrapPhilboydStudgeeastcoastMike_Hawkvampire_academyB10ckH34dfaithnamedmeFrank_n_Furterballet_apocalypseMusicIsAGiftBun10eldoritocookiedoughRoses_andDragonsWunderscorexxdetroitxxMelinaChuckTomBub

KayceesilverspoonVicZincDWFilovewednesdaysCuban_B999robertohoskinseaf5050ShannonIsAUnicornrawrsararawr10170

Nobody :(

I kinda get nervous around guys. Especially attractive guys :(

leonard leonard

Not really, depends more on if I find them sexually attractive. If I don't I can talk fine, if I do then I get all flustered. **** doesn't seem to matter.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Not really, depends more on if I find them...

The opposite is true for me. On average, I find it a lot easier to talk to women. The reason for this is that I really can't talk to people unless I begin to know them at all (which, as you can imagine, is difficult due to not being able to talk to them). However, flirting is one of the only things I can actively use to bypass this barrier, and I can only flirt with women. If a guy manages to talk to me enough that I become comfortable, then I can be friends with him, but the majority of people that I started talking to first are women.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

I have a hard time talking to females. I don't feel like I relate to most women very well and a lot of them intimidate me.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

leonard leonard

Mothafucka why won't you die?

999

In response to “Mothafucka why won't you die?

I apologize, I'm eternal by nature and I have no way to change it. You know, it's really not easy being immortal.

Len Len OP

In response to “I apologize, I'm eternal by nature and I have...

hahahaahhah XD

999

I suck at talking to anybody in real life no matter what their gender is.

ShannonIsAUnicorn ShannonIsAUnicorn