• Topics:News / Events
  • Featured on the home page on Jul 2nd 2013
  • Post Of The Day on Mar 30th 2013

TheShamWowGuyVicZincxxdetroitxxshelbmeLoganNitaCallahanBlacklightsAndQueensLove_SickRachhCocaia12912liesliesalmondeyescoasterkidLinksLegionairemuddyringletsWitty_sobCellar_Doorsmiles97ItsATrapxoxoniciamthewalrusThatguyAtheisticMysticSpearmintMilkBasunolovereadingZachNSC14ShannonIsAUnicornletswastetimeleonardredsapphirePiperTheSlayerFaaaMulaaanlivelovemusic12MyraniaTheColoradoAsceticNikola_Goddamn_Teslasaywhenmusicalrawrsararawr10170sheyshey3213HeyJud3SpatulaCitymnlAmiriteawesome_epicnessAltoid_Freak_250brunetterox915lavianobelucumeismandiParrocchetto

AppAwesomeJ_A_C_KHoloceneemilykreynoldsWoIverineFaithfulDevonHollanderI_LOVE_TO_SING_HappyWatchful_questioneerAhehrhornsb123shadowmario580BuddyCakesPumpkin2110runnerdudetyrannyvigilantAubsfranwinFuzzyjraaeyDrewtOozyRatadeenatahirGryndStones4ndm4n2006Fanatic

Altoid_Freak_250Basuno
Equality for all. It's that simple.

An apostrophe between the t and s. It's that simple.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “An apostrophe between the t and s. It's that...

No we dont need more gays in the world with their their gucci gear and homo habits!! Enough already theyre taking over

Anonymous

In response to “No we dont need more gays in the world with...

This is why I don't respect all beliefs. Gucci is a respectable fashion company and homosexuals do not have generalizable habits other than liking those who are of their **** and gender. No, we don't "need" more gays, but having them is definitely not a bad thing whatsoever. They aren't taking over, they are existing, just like you, you're doing the same things, they just like one thing in a way you don't. You gonna hate on me for wanting to marry Ashanti or Mariah Carey just because you don't? We all like different stuff man, but if you can give me a reason to disapprove of homosexuality, I just may take it under consideration.

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “This is why I don't respect all beliefs...

Chase no, don't respond to trolls!!

BonslyGuy BonslyGuy

In response to “Chase no, don't respond to trolls!!

I was going to follow your rules and not respond to you

but I do what I want (d)
(oh snap dis)

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

Ok i give you. A reason. Gays ruin the life flow. If everyone decided to be and gay and not just te isolated few humans couldnt reproduce and would die off gays are ruining the population

Anonymous

In response to “Ok i give you. A reason. Gays ruin the life...

If everyone "chose" to be straight we'd overpopulate.
FYI, It's not a choice to be gay ****, so you can't just "decide to be gay"

Also, I'm willing to bet that you know you're wrong because you're making these comments anonymously since you know you're going to get a lot of downvotes on them.

xxdetroitxx xxdetroitxx

In response to “If everyone "chose" to be straight...

Mk well firt of all, i didnt get that many downvotes. Second, im anon because thats what we need - as an anon, i speak for everyone who thinks people should stop choosing to be gay. Its the media and such that influnece this behavior

Anonymous

In response to “Mk well firt of all, i didnt get that many...

IT'S NOT A GOSHDARN CHOICE YOU MORON.
I'm lesbian and I did not choose to be.
Who are you to say being gay is a choice?!

You speak for all the ignorant, morons in the world that do not know how to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

Also, I'm beginning to think you're just a troll and you're just doing this on purpose o.e

xxdetroitxx xxdetroitxx

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

What?

Orangies Orangies

Hey **** OP. *It's

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy OP

In response to “Hey **** OP. *It's

r00d

invisiblegirl invisiblegirl

*except for people with animals, people with children, and people with multiple people

AppAwesome

All are born equal. Except some are born more equal than others.

muddyringlets muddyringlets

You're completely right, and I also think that I should be allowed to marry my six year old daughter, and my pet goat, because I LOVE them.

Anonymous

In response to “You're completely right, and I also think...

So you think animals and children are the same as consenting adults?

Logan Logan

In response to “So you think animals and children are the...

So now you hate animals and children? If it doesn't effect you, why does it matter? If you don't want your rights taken away, don't take away the rights of others. We're in love, and that's all that matters. The government has no right, to tell me who or what I can marry. In fact I'm in love with my lampshade, I think I want lampshade rights now, too. Or...do those arguments only work when they're in your favor?

Anonymous

In response to “So now you hate animals and children? If it...

Nice try, but it's not a good argument. You still haven't answered my question: are any of those things consenting adults? Did extending voting rights to women open up the door to letting people's children and pets vote?

Logan Logan

Where does this say anything about consent? It is unequal for pedophiles to love things that they can't have.

AppAwesome

In response to “Where does this say anything about consent?...

You can't compare same-**** marriage to pedophile marriage unless you demonstrate that pedophiles and homosexuals are deserving of the same rights. In order to do that, you would need to explain how consenting adults and children are the same.

Logan Logan

In response to “You can't compare same-**** marriage to...

You can't compare different-** marriage to same-** marriage unless you demonstrate that homosexuals and heterosexuals are deserving of the same rights. In order to do that, you would need to explain how consenting males and consenting females are the same.

AppAwesome

In response to “You can't compare different-**** marriage to...

Males and females are equal. They deserve the same rights. We saw that in 1919 when women got the same right to vote and again in the 60s.

How do hetrosexuals and homosexuals not deserve the same rights? Why try and keep them divided?

BetterThanEzra1119 BetterThanEzra1119

In response to “Males and females are equal. They deserve the...

Older and younger are equal. They deserve the same rights.

>>Pro gay rights, just anti-this post.

AppAwesome

In response to “Older and younger are equal. They deserve the...

I'm sorry,I don't quite understand your first sentence. What point are you trying to make, exactly?

BetterThanEzra1119 BetterThanEzra1119

In response to “I'm sorry,I don't quite understand your first...

Equality for all is not available since some don't see others as equals. Such as not seeing older and younger people as equal.

AppAwesome

In response to “Equality for all is not available since some...

Well, we're trying to fix that problem. Sure, a certificate on paper isn't going to change everything, but it's a good place to start.

BetterThanEzra1119 BetterThanEzra1119

In response to “Well, we're trying to fix that problem. Sure...

Since when were we trying to make pedophilia legal?

AppAwesome

In response to “Since when were we trying to make pedophilia...

Um, when did I ever say that? I didn't. Stop trying to twist people's words around. It doesn't make you look smart by providing a comeback. It makes you look like you have no idea what's going on.

BetterThanEzra1119 BetterThanEzra1119

In response to “Um, when did I ever say that? I didn't. Stop...

"Such as not seeing older and younger people as equal."

"Well, we're trying to fix that problem. Sure, a certificate on paper isn't going to change everything, but it's a good place to start."

Sound like you are arguing to "fix" not seeing younger people as equal as olders..

AppAwesome

Who's to even tell you what a "consenting adult" is? Wouldn't that be restricting the rights of the children?

Anonymous

You can make the same argument against straight marriage.

eldorito

Probably a stupid question, but I'm not getting the picture. What's it supposed to symbolize?

kristin

In response to “Probably a stupid question, but I'm not...

It's a pro- same **** marriage thing. Like an equals sign, I guess.

madib madib

In response to “It's a pro- same **** marriage thing. Like an...

Yeah, I finally got it after I saw it 2830958 times on facebook. Thanks though!

kristin

KONY 2012!!!

Oh wait..

StickCaveman StickCaveman

Isn't it kind of sad that many people support equal rights for gays, yet not for immigrants? I've been here all but 2 years of my life and I get treated like sh*t everyday. But noooo, if a f*ggot wants to marry someone of the same gender, everybody supports them and blah blah blah. This is one f*cked up world. Dudes wanting to marry other dudes... .-.

JewZilla

In response to “Isn't it kind of sad that many people support...

So because you get treated like shit, you want others to get treated like shit, also?

BetterThanEzra1119 BetterThanEzra1119

In response to “So because you get treated like shit, you...

Not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is it'd make more sense for the government to address REAL issues before addressing dudes wanting to marry other dudes.

JewZilla

In response to “Not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying...

Go **** yourself bud.

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy OP

In response to “Go **** yourself bud.

Haha alright. Better than ****' another dude, I suppose.

JewZilla

Hey now. I wasn't going to respond to this but that's enough. My parents were both legal immigrants to this country and they both worked their ASSES work to get where they are today. They took slurs, disgusted looks, and rude people overall and turned the other cheek. Point is, you need to prove yourself if you are an immigrant and that's exactly want they did. I'm all for immigration into this country, but it's also important to establish yourself as a worthy person and deal with the people who don't support you. Stuff just doesn't get handed to you and the fact that you made it this far is good news enough. So please don't complain that immigrants aren't treated fairly when basic human rights are at stake here as well, alright?

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

In response to “Hey now. I wasn't going to respond to this...

But proving yourself shouldn't be limited to immigrants, everyone needs to earn respect

Naggs Naggs

In response to “But proving yourself shouldn't be limited to...

Of course, immmigrants just sometimes have to work harder than others to earn that respect because of their background. I agree that respect must be earned by everyone, I just didn't mention that in my little rant.

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

You don't know anything about marriage rights, do you? If you support immigrant rights, you should know that legalizing same **** marriage is a huge step forward in regards to immigration reform. Or do gay and lesbian immigrants not count?

pikabeau pikabeau

So what you're saying is that people should stop trying to fight for peoples rights and focus on you getting treated like shit by a few ignorant people?
I'm sorry but part of life is that not everyone will like you and some people will treat you like shit for no reason. There's nothing the government can do about that.

cheshire_cat cheshire_cat

..........

People support immigration as well, you know. Like me. Yeah, this is one **** up world. You're proof of that. The government is working on multiple things, including immigration.

And it's mostly people who don't know what they are talking about supporting same-**** marriage. (I don't mean it the way you think I do.) Meaning, they have no idea what is happening to homosexuals. (See? Told you I didn't mean it that way.)

And you know, I've been treated like shit, too. Racial discrimination, getting bullied just because of how I dress and speak, up to the point where I'm afraid of being ridiculed. Afraid of being laughed at, so now I'm going through some depression. Save your goddamn sob story for later, if you don't want to bothered, teach them a lesson.

Stand up for yourself a little more.

Besides, it's not just equality for homosexuals and immigrants, there are tons of other sub-topics falling under equality. Don't believe me? Google it.

Now isn't it kind of sad I had to waste my time to tell you this?

Orangies Orangies

impossible to achieve.

CombatSkill CombatSkill

In response to “impossible to achieve.

But we can/should try.

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

In response to “But we can/should try.

Why? Don't you know the definition of impossible?

Anonymous

In response to “Why? Don't you know the definition of impossible?

That's kind of like saying, "Oh I'm going to die one day, might as well speed up the process now and kill myself."

Altoid_Freak_250 Altoid_Freak_250

Click on our website:

=== ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) =====

The website wholesale various fashion shoes, such as Nike, Jordan, prada, also includes the jeans, shirt, bags, hats and decoration. All these products are our free transport, prices are competitive, we can also accept paypal j, after the payment within short time, can ship.

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $12

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

accept paypal and free shipping

==== ( http://www.scnshop.com ) =====

tweuyiusdf

I wish I could YYA this more than once.

random_username random_username

In response to “I wish I could YYA this more than once.

It would lose its value.

BonslyGuy BonslyGuy

Apparently it's not simple for some people. For example, I was just arguing with someone who thought that homosexuality should be made illegal. I hope to God he was trolling.

Anonymous

In response to “Poe's Law.

It disgusts me that you can feel that self-righteous about having a view on a societal issue that is litterally no different than his view. The only literal literal difference is that your view is mainstream popular among all these other idiots. Your view HOLDS NO MORE WEIGHT THAN HIS. Not a difficult understanding. Maybe you're trolling us because your view is just as irrational to equal members of society

Anonymous

In response to “It disgusts me that you can feel that...

No, my view is better. My view isn't telling people that they can't get married and still have to pay taxes supporting those that can.

eldorito

No, it's not that simple. All people should be born free to succeed is correct.

tyrannyvigilant tyrannyvigilant

Not exactly. Yes, we should all be treated equally, but there's no way equality will ever be 100% achieved. What I've noticed the most about these equality discussions is that there are always people complaining about not getting the same opportunities as someone else, which has made them poorer or less educated or unhappy in life. Which is complete ****. The point of life is that it's not fair. But, that doesn't mean we should get things handed to us. Work for what you want with what you have and you will be rewarded. But for the love of God, stop complaining about what you don't have.

Fanatic

Everyone is equal, but we play different roles. That simple

emleeann