UniversexxdetroitxxItsATrapmemo1490solarisSkylarOctaviousBuddyCakesVicZincItsBloodyBrilliantcomedic_philosopherlovereadingJamesHappyZachNSC14saywhenSuperAppaHailSaganSpatulaCityDayumNotDamnlivelovemusic12Rachhlexalufferusolonitamarie75PocketPiebrunetterox915Rhondatagbballgirl51smiles97shaygPrincessMidgieMayaCornCakesSeatallulahriteamilemonbarrcoasterkidPiperTheSlayermNmL0ver14qwerty123rminalaurensbTenorSoundsChronicRoseslairRedWhiteNBladeboomboomroomSeptember128

MontanaWunderscoreWinniethePoohangeles

bringmethehorizonSuperAppasilverspoonVicZinc

via http://thedustwillsing.tumblr.com:

Today I was reading J.M. Coetzee’s book, Diary of a Bad Year (...) As I was reading, I came upon one of the fictional essays entitled “On the mother tongue”, in which the author (Coetzee writing as the fictional Senor C) suggests that we have no mother tongue. He goes on to argue that “all languages are, finally, foreign languages, alien to our animal being.” (pg 197) In this he suggests that our ‘animal being’ or our being at a instinctual level does not have a mother tongue. It reminds me of a phrase you hear often in poetry, and I don’t remember who originally quoted it, “poetry is what remains once all the words are stripped away”.

solaris solaris

via http://thedustwillsing.tumblr.com:

solaris solaris

Or you're just not articulate enough to find the correct words

WinniethePooh WinniethePooh

"My thoughts are stars i cannot fathom into Constellations" -John Green

Holocene OP