Do you think that misunderstanding is the greatest issue of all?

Nobody :(

There are lots of great issues in our world, but for me it seems that greatest of them is misunderstanding. I also think that majority of existing issues exist mainly because of misunderstanding between people, societies, cultures, etc. Do you think that misunderstanding is the greatest issue? Do you think it is solvable? If yes, how? Can you imagine a world without this issue, where everyone understands true meaning of every bit of information they receive? How would it be like?

I think ego and pride are the greatest issues in the world.

beachbum beachbum