Mod Team

JamesSophie31coolstoryfuzalaAmiriter39258ChuckTom

SnobbyDrugAddictfreespeechfreelancerNinjaEatinRiceCrazy_Hobo_99Mike_Hawkalilbitdramaticpb55020sabachthaniellephaba101brunetterox915ChelseaFC17Ethanlutro95cookiedoughLeyTheFleaFutureMDandiknifexxdetroitxxsixth_sense676HayzehleLilQuesadillaraintrailChaseSinclairmostwantedSobriquetShreknoahjayreligiosoJohnTTheDarkJoker

Nobody :(
The US would be a lot better if it were more like Mexico, amirite?

I am sure you were being sarcastic, but I disagreed because we actually are becoming more like them. Obama wants every Mexican that will cross the border to come and get on all of his free programs. That way, all taxpayers become slaves to feeding and caring for the illegal population that is multiplying faster than any other race in our country.

freespeechfreelancer freespeechfreelancer

In response to “I am sure you were being sarcastic, but I...

You know the illegal immigrants pay taxes and actually can't draw from them because they are illegal...

Naggs Naggs

In response to “You know the illegal immigrants pay taxes and...

How are they being taxed? Illegal immigrants find jobs in which they are payed under the table because they cannot obtain a ligitimate job for the fact that they are illegally here

Kumquat Kumquat

In response to “How are they being taxed? Illegal immigrants...

Some people will NEVER get how it works. They want to believe everyone is playing "fair" and that the actual hard working Americans should foot the bill from now on for all the illegals and their babies. And you are exactly correct. Most of them are NOT employed by employers, so they are NOT paying any taxes. That is a big fat lie. They ARE taking jobs from Americans who want to work, but since illegals will work for $30.00 a day (where I live), Americans can NOT compete with that. Obama has made it even easier for them to get and stay here, and to receive legal assistance - ALL ON OUR DIME!

In response to “Some people will NEVER get how it works. They...

Whoa whoa whoa...where did all that come from? All i said is that they're not paying taxes...

Kumquat Kumquat

Obama wants it to be easier for them to get citizenship. Unless you are 100% Native American, your ancestors were immigrants too so it's nice that they were able to become citizens so that you could be here today, huh? :)

Besides, a lot of Mexican illegal immigrants do jobs that Americans don't want to do and they work extremely hard for next to nothing. They actually WANT to be here. Most of them would become citizens if it was easier and didn't take as long.

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

In response to “Obama wants it to be easier for them to get...

What is going on TODAY is not even close to what our ancestors did. If you knew the history of this country, you would not make such a blundering uninformed comparison.

Why? How can you post an opinion like this and not even provide an explanation to defend your point?

rilara

I wonder why so many people disagreed

I mean it doesn't say exactly like Mexico

just more like it

there are some ways that one could benefit from Mexico's example

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I wonder why so many people disagreed I mean...

like how?
I'm sure there are some gems in Mexico, but when I think of Mexico all I think of are the terrible police force and drug cartels.

cookiedough cookiedough

In response to “like how? I'm sure there are some gems in...

the culture in general
stuff like the emphasis of la familia

fuzala fuzala

In response to “the culture in general stuff like the...

I agree with you there. I think some cultural aspects would be nice.

cookiedough cookiedough

Yeah we need more poverty, drug cartels, and a worse government than what we have

JohnT JohnT