My taxes are too high.  Why can't these kids study hard in school like I did?Then they would grow up to be productive middle-class citizens like me. I am sick of supporting shiftless freeloaders!  Hey kid, tell your lazy **** parents to get a job!

VicZincPhilboydStudgeDBagginBearsTruuninjaEthanTommyUK1234felony_melanieTheDarkJokersunshineofthesoulChuckTom

HayzehleovadelimitfreespeechfreelancerAmiriter36432ChaseSinclairTOMxRIDDLESenayfml123AlwaysRightWriterAliyyahLeyTheFleaJewZillariteamiperdixxxdetroitxxTrishMatrixNLNeuroRightyMxrfeescorodites

Nobody :(
My taxes are too high. Why can't these kids study hard in school like I did?Then they would grow up to be productive middle-class citizens like me. I am sick of supporting shiftless freeloaders! Hey kid, tell your lazy **** parents to get a job!

satire overload
cannot process

fuzala fuzala

satire overload
cannot process

fuzala fuzala

(sorry to swear) but are u fked mate? These kids don't have any oportunity to do anything, their parents are working 24/7, most of them are orphans life isn't the same for them, like us.

ovadelimit

In response to “(sorry to swear) but are u fked mate? These...

I'm like 99.3% sure that this post is satirical/sarcastic

fuzala fuzala

Extremely biased and twisted post. You have a right to say whatever, but the go tea party name and the picture of starving children is simply the ploy of a TROLL! Nice work..................NOT!

freespeechfreelancer freespeechfreelancer

I so know who you are

OH TEA PARTY

who else would it? BAHAHA

fuzala fuzala

we are in competition with the world now, and India has the lead. It's not only a matter of studying hard, it's about a race to the bottom.

fml123

I thought this was a joke, then read more and thought "no, not a joke" then saw your username and went back to the thought this was a joke. Well done!

Ethan Ethan

You were able to study hard in school because taxpayers paid for you to have a school.

perdix perdix

I feel like this satire involves multiple personalities in one person

JohnJillky JohnJillky

If this is not satire/sarcasm, you are a pathetic individual.

Trish Trish

I HATE MOOCHERS or junkies that somehow get money everyday for a buzz. i work hard to be broke

felony_melanie felony_melanie