DominikVicZinchopefulloserxxdetroitxxErasmusB_FurmanSmallnuxvomicaBlindMistBobetteBuddyCakesriteamiZaraZooperCheeslesjazzman3TrishBetterThanEzra11191randomchickvitaminbTommyUK1234TylerMayhemDurdensabahtodayiamsleeplessPineapple_SalsaPatrick_StarE_Mars999This_GuyfukuronokiMaelthuspointlessNeuroRightyCauzisaidrufflesandbowsAnonymous_personAoMinMasterChief_117SobriquetWuffleshanabananaCerBendonStickCavemanEmyMelissaNestickkjkjharlucky12297wtxwomandoctorwho1011Kezzi_MorrisHoneyroseTiffaneeGunDami

DW2StevernoRoyMunsonRaephex

Nobody :(
Writing a diary isn't gay or girly.

Why would it be? Writing can be the greatest clarification of thought. I'm still confused as to the question. Why would you pay attention to those who are as bright as a wet bag of hammers? Live, strive, love and write. **** those who repress written thought.

DW2 DW2

DW2 DW2

In response to “Why would it be? Writing can be the greatest...

I agree with you.

wtxwoman wtxwoman

In response to “Kodlak Whitemane kept one. So...

Well hey he might've been gay, who knows

He only lived for like 2 days lol

Sobriquet

In response to “Well hey he might've been gay, who knows He...

Kodlak Whitemane: Under the Pelts. A Fanfic

Kumquat Kumquat

sociatal norms and gender roles enforced at a young age like to tell us its bad to be "girly" or "gay" as if these states of being are something to be ashamed of. writing a dairy is just writing a diary. theres nothing gay or girly about it. men, women, and all those in between can write diaries. **** those who think differently.

fukuronoki

Sometimes writing expresses feelings we can't say out loud. Or we can't write to release feelings in a way not to hurt.

Cauzisaid

well, it is a bit gay...

TheFriendlyRapist

In response to “well, it is a bit gay...

If it wasn't for the diaries of great historians, our past would be about as entertaining as a church group. People lead amazing lives. Unless they write about it.. It all goes to dust in time. Guaranteed every successful male writer has at some point kept a diary. The fear of being stereotyped keeps this world from evolving into something a bit more tolerable.

DW2 DW2

In response to “If it wasn't for the diaries of great...

Excellent comment and very true.

wtxwoman wtxwoman

Not if you call it a journal!!! (d)

StickCaveman StickCaveman

what the **** do you have against Church groups?

TheFriendlyRapist

In response to “what the **** do you have against Church groups?

Why? Are you inviting me to one?

DW2 DW2

In response to “Why? Are you inviting me to one?

Nah, I really should go beyond that. It is all **. I don't care which religion. **! The whole concept that there is a God that supports the twisted ideology of the few without any proof is ridiculous to me. People are actually killing eachother over their own twisted ideologies of God. All of you who would dare declare the "words of God". Deserve a greater Hell than exists in verse. It is a stupid argument based on absolutely nothing other than a second rate fictional book.

DW2 DW2

Even if it was, isn't the right approach to this issue to ask what's so wrong with being gay or "girly" in the first place?

Sobriquet

In response to “Even if it was, isn't the right approach to...

Just being human...

DW2 DW2

You may be famous some day and people will want to know what you were thinking before. Of course, if you commit crimes and record them, yours words could kill you.

wtxwoman wtxwoman

In response to “You may be famous some day and people will...

I'd have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. Would you?

DW2 DW2

No, but I was taught not to write down anything you wouldn't want the whole world seeing. I've lived by that rule all my life and still do. It's the same for the internet, phone, etc. I've never cared about what people thought of what I did or said. I'm too old to start now.

wtxwoman wtxwoman

In response to “No, but I was taught not to write down...

You and me both. Maybe for the same reasons... I'm old enough now that I no longer care. :)

DW2 DW2

Getting older is becoming a very freeing experience for me. I am no longer looking for a life mate, don't worry about how attractive I am or not, am comfortable in my own skin and mind. I have the patience to watch the younger people move through their lives and not offer up advice without being asked. It's like a soap opera.

wtxwoman wtxwoman

In response to “Getting older is becoming a very freeing...

Yup. Though I still like food. No messing around tastes like a $100 dollar dish food. Tis my weakness.

DW2 DW2

Of course not.

Kezzi_Morris Kezzi_Morris

men write journals.

RoyMunson RoyMunson

It's a great coping skill actually. It's not like the guy is scribbling hearts in his diary...right?

Dami Dami

In response to “It's a great coping skill actually. It's not...

Only some guys. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Only some guys. :)

(emo)(u)

Dami Dami

I hope not!

RoyMunson RoyMunson

Now now. Unless you put in stuff about how you love a man's ****.

GwendolynHarper GwendolynHarper