Love whoever you want believe whatever you want,But do not Disrespect my Corps with this Bulshit

Neanderthal_MomdoerCauzisaidGwendolynHarpersymplycuriousozzyboyBuddyCakesBudwickGunpoisonlipsGypsybeachbumSeonag

Sobriquetshelbmekaili8660AnonwhaleWunderscoreRobertVonnik

Gypsy

Explained by Neanderthal_Momdoer...

Iwo Jima is Sacred ground I have a small vile of the black sand by chance I won it in a contest held by Marines, for Marines it's a item of great value to me if the gay community wants to Demonstrate their warrior culture go get married at a Mosque ------------------------------------- gained Acceptance? not with that sort of crap ---------------------------------------------------------- forced acceptence won't do much good none either -------------------------------------------------------------- if I swear anymore, thinking people need tampon earings

why not learn of what occured on Iwo

26,000 marines Killed

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer OP

I don't particularly see how that's disrespectful to be quite honest with you

Maybe in poor taste? But eh. Not worth getting up in arms over

Sobriquet

In response to “I don't particularly see how that's...

I'll remember your words when Sharia LAW is set up in sanfranciso

In response to “I'll remember your words when Sharia LAW is...

What the **** does this have to do with Sharia Law

Sobriquet

In response to “What the **** does this have to do with Sharia Law

the bluer the state the more mosques

"if we cannot beat them out, we shall breed them out"
King Longshank

let me know if you would like to see some Women YPK fighters
they would rather DIE fighting ISIS then be put into Breeding stocks

In response to “the bluer the state the more...

I'm still completely baffled as to how some gay dudes holding a rainbow flag has anything to do with the supposed Muslim takeover of America

Sobriquet

In response to “I'm still completely baffled as to how some...

you female?

gonna share aname with you
Najwa Ghanem, who is she you may ask
well,first cousin and wife of bin Laden, married him when she was only 15 and he 17. Najwa gave birth to 11 of bin Laden’s children, one of whom is the fourth son, Omar bin Laden. Najwa says her “tyrant” husband forced her to have as many children as possible to create “Islamic warriors.”
The children were raised and trained–against Najwa’s will–to be suicide bombers. The training included teaching his children to murder their pets as preparation for what they would do to human beings.

Despite the child abuse and tyrannical marriage, Najwa says she never complained:

those kids are now older, well schooled in Hatred, for you, me and everyone else who don't the line

"rainbow flag has anything to do with the supposed Muslim takeover of America"

tell me something
why has no gay couple in America tried getting married in a Mosque
I find that odd, don't you
what is the gay community afraid of?
an Ideaology not so different from what the Japanese Imperial Army practiced?

sorri for being long in answer
you asked

In response to “you female? gonna share aname with...

I honestly have absolutely no idea what you're trying to tell me here but, to answer your question of "why don't gay people get married in mosques?": it's because the vast majority of Americans are Christians, and that includes gay people.....

Sobriquet

In response to “I honestly have absolutely no idea what...

obama said America is not a Christian
which another lie,anyways

no cake lawsuits
no fines
let's boil it down
Christians are easy tarkets, why? because they will turn the other cheek
Islam will not
thats the buttom line

not all Christians turn the cheek
been there down that
didn't work out to well

walk in Peace
thats far more then what a teacher once said to me
heathen savage kids as you don't deserve such nice boots

I learned early on, the world can be a very mean place

In response to “obama said America is not a Christian which...

1) America isn't a Christian nation, if it was it would be outlined in the Constitution. Hell, the majority of the founding fathers weren't even Christians, they were deists.

2) People don't give a damn about what Muslims do because they make up less than 2% of the American population, while Christians make up around 80%. And again, the majority of Americans are Christians and that includes gay people, so why would any Christian want to be married in a mosque? This isn't rocket science.

3) Well I'm pretty sure Jesus literally said to turn the other cheek so if you have a problem with that rule I'd suggest taking it up with him and not me.

Sobriquet

In response to “1) America isn't a Christian nation, if it...

fathers weren't even Christians, they were deists.

Where the Hell did you learn that?
you have documents to backup your Facts?
I do
click on that picture to see the Man's Handwriting
from the hand of Thomas Jefferson:

what it says:
Following is an original document in our possession, signed by Thomas Jefferson on September 24, 1807. This document is permission for a ship called the Herschel to proceed on its journey to the port of London. The interesting characteristic of this document is the use of the phrase "in the year of our Lord Christ." Many official documents say "in the year of our Lord," I have found very few that include the word "Christ." However, this is the explicitly Christian language that President Thomas Jefferson chose to use in official public presidential documents.

I have many documents.... many

In response to “fathers weren't even Christians, they were...

So do I, feel free to have a look

http://freethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html (I know this is obviously a biased source site but it does give primarily just quotes here so it works)

http://www.barefootsworld.net/f...html#jefferson

I urge you to especially look at the Jefferson quotes, because ironically he was one of the ones most critical of Christianity and yet he is the one you chose to quote. You can also check out the Treaty of Tripoli, which says: "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Sobriquet

In response to “So do I, feel free to have a...

first of all I do do biasd sites, I deal with historical facts:
alittle history lesson for you
During the time of the Founding Fathers, Americans were not especially tolerant of non-Christians. The idea of religious freedom was still being invented and only slowly being accepted. Thomas Paine, one of the few known Deists amongst the Founding Fathers attests well to this fact as he begins "The Age of Reason".

moving on:
■Was Jefferson a Deist? In a letter to Ezra Stiles, Jefferson wrote “I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know” (see here). Jefferson clearly questioned the divinity of Jesus. At the same time, like Franklin, Jefferson had respect for the teachings of Jesus. Jefferson studied the Bible intensely, trying to separate what he considered the myth from Jesus’ teachings. Based upon what he extracted from the New Testament, he wrote two works: “The Philosophy of Jesus” (1804) and The Life and Morals of Jesus (1819-20?). Unsatisfied with the first work, Jefferson wrote the second is known as
the Jefferson Bible.
----------
In an era when there was a great deal of empty land, and the families of most upstanding citizens had acreage of their own, at least twenty-eight of the signers were buried in the cemetery next to a Christian church.
------
the founding Fathers were first mentioned about being Diests in the 1920's in a book.
-------------
wanna know where much Blame was laid by the British for the colonists Rebellion?
read about the "Black Robe Regiment"
the Pulpit spoke much of Freedom

In response to “first of all I do do biasd sites, I deal with...

Okay but did you actually read anything I wrote or linked to because you've just proved my point with these quotes lol

Sobriquet

Wow you must really hate women you muslim terrorist pls just stop this is a freedom-only zone only

shelbme shelbme

In poor taste but not disrespectful? That's quite a balancing act you have there Sobi!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “In poor taste but not disrespectful? That's...

I mean. The two terms don't necessarily mean the same thing. So.....

Sobriquet

In response to “I mean. The two terms don't necessarily mean...

Oh, like when Obama goes to a funeral, and sits in the front row taking selfies with pretty women.

No, that is poor taste AND disrespectful.

OK, how about the Aytolla opening up nuclear talks with Obama by saying "Death to America!"
No, that one is poor taste, disrespectful and stupid!

No, I'm thinking the two go pretty much hand in hand. Nice try though!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Oh, like when Obama goes to a funeral, and...

The fact that sometimes they do doesn't mean they always do by definition lol wtf is your point

Also: that place wasn't just a somber funeral, it was a memorial, and Bush took selfies at a memorial at least once too. This isn't like... something that was completely unheard of before 2008.

Sobriquet

In response to “The fact that sometimes they do doesn't mean...

So, it what Obama did is perfectly acceptable?

"What a maroon"
---- Bugs Bunny

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, it what Obama did is perfectly...

My point is that this isn't something exclusive to him and that you purposefully misrepresented the situation to make it sound worse.

Sobriquet

In response to “My point is that this isn't something...

You want to play some silly game where rules don't exist, morality is out the window, poor taste and disrespect are worlds apart and God doesn't care what we do. I don't want to play.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You want to play some silly game where rules...

No the game I'm playing is called a conversation, where we say things to each other and we each respond.

Sobriquet

In response to “No the game I'm playing is called a...

OK, conversation is the name of the game -where rules don't exist, morality is out the window, poor taste and disrespect are worlds apart and God doesn't care what we do.

I see some problems here Sobri. You see in MY world rules and morality are respected. We shun poor taste and disrespect. And above all else, God. I should point out that these things are high priorities in my world - not so in yours.

So, do you see a point in continuing this 'conversation'?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “OK, conversation is the name of the game...

I mean you can talk about where you get your views all you want but you haven't actually given me ANY reason as to why your views make sense. All you've ever done is insult me. Sooo

I don't care how much you hate me, I care what you have to say, and thus far it hasn't been much.

Sobriquet

In response to “I mean you can talk about where you get your...

You don't get it, do you? My views have God and morality as their foundation. You have dismissed both. Of course you don't understand my point of view.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You don't get it, do you? My views have God...

Because "God/the Bible said so" isn't supporting evidence. Because in order to use it as such, you then have to prove to me that the Bible is credible, which is quite a task.

My arguments are based on morality too, and my morality pretty much comes from the same place as yours considering you know not to follow the Bible word for word.

Sobriquet

I don't hate you Sobri. Please, don't let that be your take away from this. I have no regard for homosexuality - THAT has been the topic - not you.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I don't hate you Sobri. Please, don't let...

I don't even care how much you do or don't care for it, I just need you to acknowledge that A) you don't have the right to inflict that on other people and the options they're given legally, and B) homophobia causes harm in the world, particularly to young questioning people.

Also you've been nothing but patronizing this entire time so forgive me if I take away from that that you dislike me.

Sobriquet

In response to “I don't even care how much you do or don't...

I not only have a RIGHT to discuss my feelings regarding homosexuality, I have an obligation to do so.

If you saw someone running headlong toward a cliff that would hurt them if they went over - wouldn't you feel obliged to say something? Or, are you one of those that 'if it doesn't effect me directly, why should I care' people.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I not only have a RIGHT to discuss my...

I'm not but two adults consensually entering into a relationship and possibly having **** isn't the same as someone killing themselves. It just isn't.

And no, you don't have the right to legally decide how other people live their lives. Just as you wouldn't want someone to have that power over you.

Sobriquet

In response to “I'm not but two adults consensually entering...

I'm not legally deciding anything. Nothing I've written here is legally binding on you Sobri. You didn't actually believe that did you?

Defying the Word of God is worse than death.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I'm not legally deciding anything. Nothing...

No but supporting the denial of gay marriages as legally binding is, in fact, a legal matter.

Also that's a pretty big statement to make, can you prove it to me?

Sobriquet

In response to “No but supporting the denial of gay marriages...

Wait, Not supporting the denial as legal is a legal matter? Even if I could figure out what that means I don't think it's correct.

No Sweetie, I can't give you the proof you want. But, you'll get the proof one day.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Wait, Not supporting the denial as legal is a...

"I'm gonna use this one thing as my single argument against everything you say, but I can't prove that it actually makes sense you just have to believe me"

Sobriquet

Did you actually compare being gay to committing suicide? Did you really? You don't see the difference?

Are you equally obliged to talk about the evils of shellfish? Are you interested in banning divorce?

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Did you actually compare being gay to...

No, I compared someone running headlong toward a cliff they didn't know was there to a homosexual being warned by a Christian about the dangers of homosexuality.

I'm sorry that it was too complex for you, but I'm gald you asked for clarification!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “No, I compared someone running headlong...

Okay but, the only "danger" you've really presented was Hell. Which isn't documentable in any way, shape or form. If you're trying to convince someone of how being gay/bi is literally going to destroy the fabric of society you'd be better off citing demonstrable facts and examples.

A steep cliff is a clear thing that anyone can see and in fact most of us have seen, and we can demonstrate that it exists. That doesn't apply to "god's judgment".

Sobriquet

In response to “Okay but, the only "danger" you've...

The cliff story was an analogy - I purposely used terms that anyone would be familiar with in order to make a point. Purposeful over analysis will provide distorted results- which is precisely what you were looking for - congratulations.

Societal damage potential is huge. For starters, we've reached this point through a series of illegal and unconstitutional ploys by the progressive left. All for political gain which the LGBT community was delighted to provide to get their way. This is not a healthy way to govern.

Taxpayers, consumers, and businesses would be forced to subsidize homosexual relationships.

Schools will teach that homosexual relationships are identical to heterosexual ones - and they're not. Gay and lesbian advocates have been working on new gay-friendly curriculum for kindergarten and up for quite some time. Parents wanting to opt out in some cases have been harassed even jailed and banned fro shool property.

Freedom of conscience and religious liberty is threatened.

Fewer children would be raised by a married mother and father. For the first timein history, society would be placing its highest stamp of official government approval on the deliberate creation of permanently motherless or fatherless house-holds for children. There simply cannot be any serious debate, based on the mass of scholarly literature available to us, about the ideal family form for children. It consists of a mother and father who are committed to one another in marriage

Birth rates will fall.

Demands for legalization of polygamy wil grow. According to the arguments of the homosexual “marriage” advocates, only love and companionship are truly necessary elements of marriage. But if that is the case, then why should other relationships that provide love, companionship, and a lifelong commitment not also be recognized as “marriages”—including relationships between adults and children, or between blood relatives, or between three or more adults? And if it violates the equal protection of the laws to deny homosexuals their first choice of marital partner, why would it not do the same to deny pedophiles, polygamists, or the incestuous the right to marry the person (or persons) of their choice?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “The cliff story was an analogy - I purposely...

1) First of all, quit with the conspiracy theories. I'm not interested. I want facts and arguments that can be backed with facts.

2) I was pointing out the nature of why your analogy was ****, if that offends you then I suggest making better analogies? You compared something that we can demonstrate is dangerous to something that we have yet to prove to be dangerous. So it doesn't work.

3) That whole first paragraph is basically "I'm afraid the gays are gonna take over because they wanted the right to hold the same legal advantages marriage provides to straight people". But again, there's no evidence for this, at least not that you've presented, and narrowing down people fighting for basic rights that will improve their lives to just a power grab is a pretty half-assed argument.

4) No one will be "forced to subsidize" anything? Anti-discrimination laws have always been a thing, the only difference is they now include gay people (in some places). This is the same **** argument you guys made about interracial marriage, except now we can all see how ridiculous it is to discriminate like that. And as far as taxpayer dollars go, you have ALWAYS had your money go to places you don't want. Hell, I'm sure your money has gone to WARS you don't want, and you're more worried about gay people?

5) "Schools will teach that homosexual relationships are identical to heterosexual ones - and they're not." They are, actually, I've been in one :) And besides, what teaching about homo/bisexuality in schools is likely to do is comfort all the closeted kids who very well might kill themselves otherwise, because they're being raised by bigoted parents who don't give them any outlet. And that's probably more what it's for anyway, to make sure children don't end up with such an immense level of **** self hatred because of people like you.

6) How is religious liberty being threatened? Like honestly you're just upset that you're being forced to acknowledge the existence of gay people in a way that isn't persecuting them, and I'm sorry, but I feel no sympathy. No one is telling you you can't hate gay people, they're just telling you that you don't have the right to impact society or the government with that belief. Honestly I feel like most of you conservatives would be happier converting to Islam and moving to Saudi Arabia, I mean you want basically the same shit. You want a theocracy.

7) There's plenty of children already raised without a mother and father, and they're almost always just fine. And there's plenty of kids raised with both a mother and father who grow up to be pieces of shit. Would you rather kids be raised in an orphanage than in a loving home environment? What proof do you even have for me that your idea of an ideal environment actually IS better than all others?

8) "Birth rates will fall" Not anymore than they already have (or haven't)? Acceptance of gay people isn't going to make people gay and persecuting gay people isn't going to make people not gay, lmao

9) What's the big problem with polygamy, exactly? Polyamorous relationships have always existed.

10) Again, there is a difference between consenting adults entering into a relationship and an adult raping a child. If you genuinely can't see the difference, well, that's on you and I think you're a pretty dangerous individual who probably should never be around children. I also find it ironic that you genuinely think any parents in America would be okay with the idea that grown men can **** their kids because "that's just how it is now". Literally everyone can see why that wouldn't happen except you.

11) Both pedophilia and incest can be condemned through a real world analysis of the harm that they do. Again... everyone knows this except you.

Sobriquet

In response to “1) First of all, quit with the conspiracy...

You are one sick puppy.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You are one sick puppy.

You're the one that views adult relationships as equal to pedophilia ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Also waiting for, y'know... rebuttals for all the things I just said.

Sobriquet

My point still stands. You're comparing being gay to running off of a cliff. Still absolutely ridiculous. There is no comparison.

Is the Bible the only thing you can cite? Nothing else? Also, no word on that shellfish or that divorce.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “My point still stands. You're comparing being...

It's called an analogy. Purposeful over analysis will provide distorted results- which is precisely what you were looking for - congratulations.

I realize you've only recently butted into this conversation but when warning someone about defying the Word of God, the Bible is the perfect resource.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “It's called an analogy. Purposeful over...

The analogy in question paints being gay as running off the edge of a cliff. Which implies you're trying to tell me being gay is harmful and destructive. Please prove that. I understand it's an analogy but I think it's a ridiculous one to make.

Divorce and shellfish. Tell me about those. You can't just resort to the Bible without showing the real life, negative things that can happen (also you seem reluctant to acknowledge all parts of it, just the ones that reinforce your personal bigotry. Again, divorce and shellfish). I'd enjoy reading some things other than 'the Bible says so.' You're free to have your own religious beliefs but it is completely unfair to make other people live by beliefs that they don't share.

Do you know what actually affects real, breathing people in a tangible way? Homophobia does.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

why not learn of what occured on Iwo

26,000 marines Killed

In response to “why not learn of what occured on Iwo 26,000...

I'm glad that someone was bothered by this disgrace. I don't feel so alone on the issue. Why do I have to know anyone's sexuality?

ozzyboy ozzyboy

This is in very poor taste.

Cauzisaid

very much so

It's symbolic. I don't particularly think it's disrespectful. Is it in poor taste? A little bit, sure. Not really a huge deal lmao.

Also please explain what you mean by warrior culture.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “It's symbolic. I don't particularly think...

In poor taste but not disrespectful?

Is that sort of like immoral but legal?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “In poor taste but not disrespectful? Is...

Why not. Are you implying all immoral things are illegal because that's not true lmao.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Why not. Are you implying all immoral things...

I know - SCOTUS said so just last week!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I know - SCOTUS said so just last week!

Hahaha yes! Equality is immoral, amirite?

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Hahaha yes! Equality is immoral, amirite?

I was thinking homo marriage. You know, cuz that's what they ruled on.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I was thinking homo marriage. You know, cuz...

Exactly! Equality!

Remember separation of church and state? Maybe? Just maybe?

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Exactly! Equality! Remember separation of...

Yeah - how does that apply here?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yeah - how does that apply here?

How does equality apply to every adult getting the equal opportunity to marry? Idek

I want to hear your reasons for gay being immoral. Just for fun.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “How does equality apply to every adult...

How does the Supreme Court get involved with marriage at all? They are to decide constitutional matters. Marriage isn't mentioned in the constitution - it's not a Supreme Court matter.

I don't give a rats furry **** what you want. You want to disrespect God now too?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “How does the Supreme Court get involved with...

Yeah, they never got involved in marriage before last week! Which is why in 2004, a bunch of states went of there way to explicitly ban same **** marriage. Is that what not getting involved what marriage looks like? Reinforcing yourdefinition of it? Lots and lots of things aren't mentioned in the constitution. It is up to the Supreme Court to interpret laws and that's what they did.

Religious marriage=/=legal marriage. The reason people wanted same ** marriage to be allowed is for legal reasons, considering the massive amount of benefits provided by marriage. Not for religious reasons. Marriage is not a solely Christian institution, or it would be illegal for anyone except Christians to get married. Obviously, it's not. There is no reason to legally oppose same ** marriage except for selfish ones.

Nobody wants to disrespect God, they want equal rights. It is not infringing on your ability to practice your religion if other people are not forced to abide by it.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Yeah, they never got involved in marriage...

The States DO have the power to make laws regarding anything not specifically reserved for the federal government. The SCOTUS ruled improperly on that too - totally taking the will of the people out of the picture.

Budwick Budwick

Ah yes, because SCOTUS also decided that you don't have to work on the Sabbath, that you can eat shellfish and that you can get tattoos. SCOTUS is definitely the sole reason for people not following the Bible in America.

Sobriquet

In response to “Ah yes, because SCOTUS also decided that you...

Try to keep up Sweetie.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Try to keep up Sweetie.

I am very much keeping up with your lack of supporting evidence for anything you say

Sobriquet

In response to “I am very much keeping up with your lack of...

My lack of supporting evidence? WTF are you talking about? And where did that rant on the Bible come from? Do you even know which thread you're on?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “My lack of supporting evidence? WTF are you...

Well you are a conservative Christian insisting that being gay is immoral, so. Figured that's where your train of thought is going. Also I wouldn't call one single mention of the Bible a "rant" but okay

Sobriquet

I wonder how they even figured that this would be a good idea. I mean, how does it even come up at the meeting?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I wonder how they even figured that this...

Ah yes the yearly gay agenda meeting. Most wonderful time of the year.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Ah yes the yearly gay agenda meeting. Most...

Last week we pinpointed our next target: legalizing gay marijuanas

Sobriquet

In response to “Last week we pinpointed our next target:...

only STRAIGHT marijuanas are allowed in My Country :) i'll pray for u

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “only STRAIGHT marijuanas are allowed in My...

But if your weed is straight then... what's even the point :/

Sobriquet

In response to “But if your weed is straight then... what's...

if my weed doesn't have a marimama AND a maripapa how can it possibly flourish

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “if my weed doesn't have a marimama AND a...

It'll just ruin the fabric of society and collapse the world as we know it. Obviously

Sobriquet

In response to “It'll just ruin the fabric of society and...

Everybody knows those darn gays were the real reason Greece fell

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Everybody knows those darn gays were the...

Honestly everything bad that has ever happened is because of the gays. Every single thing.

Sobriquet

In response to “Honestly everything bad that has ever...

So true. If it wasn't for that homogay marriage law my wife would still be with us today

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “So true. If it wasn't for that homogay...

Homogay. I think we all need to start using that word ironically more often

Sobriquet

In response to “Homogay. I think we all need to start using...

Brb getting homogay emblazoned across my forehead

Anonwhale Anonwhale

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have that the same weekend the Tea Party has their annual baby-roast.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Yeah, I'm pretty sure they have that the same...

You're not allowed in his joke straightie

Sobriquet

In response to “You're not allowed in his joke straightie

I'm pretty sure it's YOU that is butting in ... unstraightie.

Budwick Budwick

Indeed! Very poor taste.

Gypsy Gypsy