Agree or Disagree with the pic?

Ang98GodlyloveTiffaneeGunbeachbumCensorMeNoMoreNeanderthal_MomdoerSeanMcDonaldTransquestaYoAdriennerachelbrianaQueenAlineJustJimColo

LoopsHoneyroseamarieCowboy_Bob

SeanMcDonaldYoAdrienne
Agree or Disagree with the pic?

Not really. Guns should be used for self defense, hunting etc. But simply shooting someone because they happen to be trespassing, especially if unintentionally since these signs tend to be in the woods?

Seems a bit over kill. Shoot when you think you're in danger. Shooting when you're just annoyed when you see someone on your property? That's like throwing a grenade at somone for standing too close to you.

Loops Loops

Loops Loops

In response to “Not really. Guns should be used for self...

So, you assume that gun owners shoot anyone in range? No wonder you dislike guns!

I think the sign is a warning to the person close enough to read it.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, you assume that gun owners shoot anyone...

Considering that sign refers ot anyone "in range" and has a gun pointed at them as a warning then ya..

Look. Having a gun doesn't bother me, shooting to protect doesn't bother me. I don't assume all gun owners in general shoot anyone in range, just those who have this sign I guess.
So stop assuming what I'm assuming LOL.
Stop freaking out a grow some balls. I'm a Liberal, doesn't mean I dislike guns or are going to take them away. The sooner you grow up to realize how stupid your generalizations are the better.

Loops Loops

I'm just realizing the stupidity of your post. Nowhere did i say that gun owners in general shoot anyone in range.

I can't even. I guess you're just another one of those "Oh a Liberal? Well lemme dig up all facts about I learned from my Conservative buds about Liberals and act like I sure know them! Ah herdyhurr"

I'm going to wait for you to comment that I must hate guns with a passion so i can tell you that I own a small pistol myself and wipe any smirk off your face. Just waiting.

Loops Loops

In response to “I'm just realizing the stupidity of your...

No it doesn't mean that & it was more for amusement, no I don't think that you should shoot whomever you want but for anyone who seriously is thinking of it, that wouldn't probably deter them either! But yes I believe wholeheartedly for The Right To Bear Arms!!

Ang98 Ang98 OP

In response to “No it doesn't mean that & it was more for...

Woops, i didnt mean post*. I meant comment. My bad, I was referring to to Budwick, not your words if that's what you thought.

And no, of course it doesn't mean that. It's just hella annoying when people assume I hate guns and gun owners.

Anyways I know the picture is a joke, but you asked if I agree with it, and I was assuming you mean the main text of the the sign. Which has more extreme views. And so no, I don't agree that anyone in range of a gun should be eligible to be shot at.

Loops Loops

In response to “Woops, i didnt mean post*. I meant comment...

And, that's not what the sign says, is it? Read it again slowly Loops.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “And, that's not what the sign says, is it?...

It's a beware sign that if you are in range of seeing the sign , you can be shot.

Unless you want to tell me that a gun represents baking a cake. Then by all means I am wrong.

Either you sick at trolling, or you really don't know how to read signs. I hope it's the former.

Loops Loops

In response to “It's a beware sign that if you are in range...

I think the word your were looking for is 'suck', 'you SUCK at trolling'.

Seriously Loops, you need be more aware of what you're posting! The little bit of credibility you have is at stake!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I think the word your were looking for is...

I think the word you're looking for is "you"

Seriously Budwick, being all technical and commenting on my typos WHILE making a typo?

Oh dear this is too funny.
Budwick, please keep talking. It makes any of my slow days much more entertaining.

Loops Loops

In response to “I think the word you're looking for is...

So, I'm GOOD at trolling now? Yippee!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “So, I'm GOOD at trolling now? Yippee!

Hmmm, Do I need to get you a book on trolling?

Cause a troll isn't meant to bring a few minutes of joy during a slow day lawls.

Loops Loops

me neither, it's kinda like a Beware sigh!

Ang98 Ang98 OP

You wrote - "Considering that sign refers ot anyone "in range" and has a gun pointed at them as a warning then ya.."

Where does the sign say there is a gun pointing at anyone? Or, are you projecting your thoughts onto the sign too?

You also wrote - "But simply shooting someone because they happen to be trespassing, especially if unintentionally since these signs tend to be in the woods?" That's more that an implication that the gun owner shot.

Do you read what you've written? You know spell check, make sure you haven't stuck your foot in your mouth or denied something that's right there for everyone to see?

I haven't assumed anything about your political affiliation. I commented because the crap you've said is stupid. I was taught to help the helpless - so here I am to help your out!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You wrote - "Considering that sign refers...

End of the day, this is a sign warning that you CAN be shot just for being in range of reading the sign. Kinda overkill

So now, not only can you not read signs, but you pick up invisible sentences from my comments. That's sad.

I still want to know where I said that I didn't like guns.
I'm holding my pistol as I write this. You know, for the irony.

Loops Loops

In response to “End of the day, this is a sign warning that...

Holding a pistol while at the computer? Sure, that's normal. I'm sure glad you didn't show me a picture of the gun - cuz then I would have rock solid proof of your intent to kill me!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Holding a pistol while at the computer?...

It depends, if I had shown you a picture of my pistol with the words "If you can read this, you are within range", I'm pretty sure that's a good piece of evidence against me for suggesting I'd shoot whenever you're near me.

So yea, thanks again for proving my point...? Lol

Still waiting for this thing that says I hate guns...

Loops Loops

In response to “It depends, if I had shown you a picture of...

I'm not concerned about your feelings toward guns. It's your irrational fear of signs that has me worried about you, Loops.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I'm not concerned about your feelings toward...

Who said I was afraid of anything? Lol
If you hadn't notice, the main point of my comments was to speak out against those with the mentality that the Second Amendment would enough to give them the right to anything in range.

I mean, what's the point of a post like this and a sign like that if not for Conservatives and alike to take their second amendment views to the extreme and joke about being able to shoot anyone in range? All while snickering among themselves, thinking only they understand the true meaning. It's not an inside joke if the other side gets it, guys.
Anyways, it might just be a joke, but OP asked for my opinion on it, so I have to take its message at face value(otherwise, she couldv'e just asked if we agreed with the second amendment). And just like if someone made a witty remark about a murder, I might laugh but I still wouldn't agree with the underlying message of a murder. Who would?

And I'd love to put people behind bars if they share the same thought process as a serial killer.
What's next? "If you're in range beware my bow and arrow"?
Sorry, I like to live in a civilized world where we don't actually have people who think they can harm or someone simply being in range lol.

Eventually(if it hasn't happened already), someone innocent will* be shot. And the defense will be "Hey. They were in range of my gun". And I will* laugh at the stupidity.

See Budwick It's more of the backwoods hillbilly logic, than the actual actions, that I was worried about.

Yawn*. Still waiting.
Ima go hold a sign to add to your bits of irony.

Loops Loops

In response to “Who said I was afraid of anything? Lol If you...

You wrote - "the main point of my comments was to speak out against those with the mentality that the Second Amendment would enough to give them the right to anything in range. " The right to.... come on Loops, it's the main point!

It wasn't meant to be an inside joke "guys" - and you still didn't get it.

Get over your self importance Loops. You've picked a stupid topic to complain about. Just suck it up and move on. Republicans have enough candidates running to fill the waiting room at the Clinton Library & Massage Parlor. Someone is bound to screw up soon, and if not ABC will make something up and you can have your fun. But this? This is really making you look pretty weak and frankly, I'm kind of bored with you.

So, stay out of range of signs in your neighborhood and have a nice weekend.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “You wrote - //"the main point of my...

Suck it up and move on? You're the one who keeps defending a sign LOL. I'm just replying for entertainment.

Too late my brotha, I'm holding one now. Sorry to shatter your world.

Wow, so you really do want the right to shoot anything in range?

Got it.

Loops Loops

Its a another Liberal Budwick! If you read between the lines enough, you could see that part where he admits to ripping up the constitution!!11!!!

MTechie

In response to “Its a another Liberal Budwick! If you read...

Lol, according to your bio you've been on this site for years like I have, why have I not seen you much before? 0.o

Loops Loops

Thanks for the heads up MTechie!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Thanks for the heads up MTechie!

You're welcome!

MTechie

Agree. I should be able to shoot whoever i dam want

Godlylove

In response to “Agree. I should be able to shoot whoever i...

murder
noun mur·der
ˈmər-dər'

:the crime of deliberately killing a person

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “murder //noun// mur·der...

wanna read a sad headline:

Gun used by S.F. shooting suspect belonged to federal agent

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “wanna read a sad headline: Gun used by S.F...

Wanna hear an even sadder one?

several die in Charleston massacre

MTechie

That was something I never expected to hear.I didn't believe the accused "found it on a bench" So very sad..

ChloeIsabella ChloeIsabella

Little excessive in the weapon area but protection of life is important, too.

Cauzisaid

In response to “Little excessive in the weapon area but...

that's what it is meant for, not to go willy nilly on anyone they please.

Ang98 Ang98 OP

I like the "HUMOR" the sign represents
------------
"this property is owned & protected by a U.S. Marine
if you don't belong here, please close the gate and LEAVE
you now have been properly negotiated with"

Mannered and to the point
would you not agree?

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

In response to “I like the "HUMOR" the sign...

yep, I meant it in a humorous way but I think I unintentionally started something! Thanks for replying chance!

Ang98 Ang98 OP

If someone on your property is threatening you and putting you in danger then you absolutely have the right to use a gun to defend yourself. But shooting someone just because they are on your property without permission is ridiculous and you belong in prison.

I'm assuming the sign is just a joke, though, but if anyone ever meant it seriously that would be seriously screwed up.

amarie amarie

In response to “If someone on your property is threatening...

I would mean it to my ex but anyone else I would warn to get off my property but I would also tell him too, I don't shoot first & answer questions later inless you are inside my house then I just take it for granted that you are there to harm me! Thanks for replying amarie! Yes you are correct, I posted it more as a joke than anything & it's gotten quite out of hand!

Ang98 Ang98 OP

Of course. . .assuming the property owner had the good sense to put the sign within range. :-)

Transquesta

In response to “Of course. . .assuming the property owner had...

Thanks Transquesta!

Ang98 Ang98 OP