Why Do Muslims Hate Christians?

TransquestaJezebel
Why Do Muslims Hate Christians?

Explained by Budwick...

Mohammed tried to convince the Jews that he was their promised Messiah, but they didn't believe him. Jews became the hated ones. Jews rejected Mohammed and they quickly felt his wrath. This blind hatred continues to this day. While Islamics hate the Jews, they don't see the Jews as a collective threat to Islam. Jews are just used for target practice. The war with the Jews is just a prelude for what is to come. Christians, however, were a lost cause right from the start. Christians had already accepted Jesus as the promised Messiah long before Mohammed was even born. History told Mohammed that Christians were a stubborn bunch. They had been fed to lions, tortured, crucified, beaten, and still, Christianity thrived and grew. Even the powerful Romans could not stop them. Islamic hatred is directed right at the group of people that Mohammed knew would be the people to stand up to Islam and defeat his followers someday: The followers of Jesus Christ.

Are you really trying to tell me that Christianity has no history of being violent and hateful towards other groups lmao.

I love how you present almost 2 billion people in the world as one monolithic force. I love how you ignore all the violence that Christians have committed and paint Christians as the poor, pure victims of history. I love how you simplify the long, complicated history of religion and how religious groups react to each other as 'Christians are good and right and Muslims are all evil and filthy.'

Not every Muslim hates every Christian and vice versa. People hate people and then they use religion as a means to justify their hatred.

Anonwhale Anonwhale

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “Are you really trying to tell me that...

So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?

As for all that other crap you projected into the question - No.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “So, Muslims hated Christians even before they...

What? Honestly where are you even getting that.

Okay. Then you should also be asking the question of "Why do Christians hate ____"

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “What? Honestly where are you even getting...

Here we go again....
Where am I getting what?
Why do Christians hate - who, what?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Here we go again.... Where am I getting...

"So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?"

I can't decipher that. We should probably stop while we're ahead tbh

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “"So, Muslims hated Christians even before...

I'm willing to give this a try if you are. Let's try to focus. Remember, I can only respond to what you write - make sure you mean what you say.

You wrote - "People hate people and then they use religion as a means to justify their hatred." In other word people hate first is my understanding. So I wrote to test my understanding - "So, Muslims hated Christians even before they were Muslim?"

Then, you found my response incredulous.

Is that more clear now?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I'm willing to give this a try if you are...

You're being obtuse. People hate people. Often people use religion to justify their bigotry (you know a thing or two about that). Framing it the way you did is purposeful misinterpretation of what I said to make Muslims look hateful. You know what I meant.

I'm not going to talk to you if you spend all your time twisting my words instead of replying to them

Anonwhale Anonwhale

In response to “You're being obtuse. People hate people...

I copied and pasted your own words. There was no twisting required.

If I misunderstood what you said, then say so, say it again another way. Getting all pissed off accomplishes nothing.

OK, well, thanks for giving it a try. We just aren't meant to talk to one another I guess.

See ya.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I copied and pasted your own words. There...

The point of the phrase "people hate people" was to show that hatred is not specific to one group. It's universal. In a discussion about religious groups and how they feel about each other talking about people who weren't even Muslim yet makes no sense. Yes, people hated people before Christianity and Islam existed- that should be common sense- but there's no reason to bring that up when we're talking about Christianity and Islam.

Your interpretation was not the point of what I said and I'm sure everyone can see that. If you can't understand the basic concept behind what I said I quit

Anonwhale Anonwhale

What makes you think Christians hate.....

JD JD

This is the standard canard: change the subject by getting you to defend people/beliefs who/which aren't the problem.

Today, Christianity isn't the problem. Islam is.

Transquesta

In response to “This is the standard canard: change the...

Agreed! Thanks for noticing and saying so.

Budwick Budwick OP

For the same reason that everyone hates Christians and Christians hate everyone else.

Wunderscore

In response to “For the same reason that everyone hates...

Oh, like those 'rat ****' Christians in South Carolina? The nerve of them! Forgiving the guy that shot nine of their members.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Oh, like those 'rat ****' Christians in South...

Yeah. Just like them. :-)

Transquesta

Well hello
Jesus is a prophet in Islam

Everything isn't a competition, you know?
People with different systems can coexist

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Well hello Jesus is a prophet in...

For real! We love Jesus just the same as we love all the prophets.

Tashakur.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

In response to “For real! We love Jesus just the same as we...

A minor correction: you and a majority of effectively voiceless Muslims love Jesus just the same as you love all the prophets.

Transquesta

In response to “A minor correction: you and a majority of...

Voiced or voiceless, I've never met a Muslim who didn't love Jesus. I have, however, met many who do not subscribe to the Christian interpretation of his divinity.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

In response to “Voiced or voiceless, I've never met a Muslim...

The "Christian interpretation of His divinity" includes accepting Him as savior/the only begotten Son of God.

I'm aware of no Muslim who's made that leap. To do so, after all, would make him/her a Christian. :-)

Transquesta

Ahhh, is THAT when they get beheaded?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Ahhh, is THAT when they get beheaded?

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate the reply.

I am not sure where that connection is coming from. Are you saying that we all want to behead all Christians because of their faith? That is a bit too strong of a generalization. I will admit, however, that we have nutters, just like everyone else.

If you are referring to ISIS then you are referring to a group that is Islamic in name only. They violate some of the most basic Islamic laws (they burn people, they kill other Muslims, they violate treaties, and the list goes on).

I have seen more than a few scholars and imams issue verdicts that ISIS is un-Islamic and should be opposed by every means.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

In response to “Thank you for your comment, I appreciate the...

I'm really glad to hear about those scholars and imams taking a stand.

AMJ - I would like to suggest that these people recognize the damage that whack jobs like ISIS are doing to Islam. The perception of your religion is horrific! You need to get these scholars and imams some regular air time and social media to get the word out. Obviously, what ever they've done so far is not enough.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I'm really glad to hear about those scholars...

I would say those Scholars have clearly recognized the damage , to come to this conclusion

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I would say those Scholars have clearly...

Great, now how about doing some good with those findings by making repeated, loud, frequent, clear announcements reflecting their findings? I think that might be more helpful than sticking the report in a file cabinet.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Great, now how about doing some good with...

Can you put yourself in there shoes for one moment and imagine you're a Muslim Guy , an onlooker who disagree's with everything he see's from your own People

How much Hatred would you generate among your own People , your Community , even your Loved ones

We know there is a percentage of Muslims hate us but we don't know how high that is.
The more Hatred and violence there is , the higher that percentage is becoming

It's ** for tat or Eye for an Eye**

Women Nurturers of this Earth are becoming Suicide Bombers ........it's reaching a New level and we have to question why ?

I agree about Innocent Muslims making a stand but there is fear involved and sadly understand why more choose not to speak against these Terrorists

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Can you put yourself in there shoes for one...

Whoa! Wait a minute - it's been reported that something like only 2% of Muslims are the problem. There's 2 billion of them. That leaves 1,960,000,000 to fight back. Sounds like pretty good odds to me.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Whoa! Wait a minute - it's been reported...

They are a different Breed Budwick these Terrorists

Brainwashed beyond any reasoning , driven by Pure Hatred

There must be a reason why these 1,960,000,000
are NOT speaking up

Maybe that's the question to be asking

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “They are a different Breed Budwick these...

You wrote - "Maybe that's the question to be asking."

That IS the question I am asking.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “You wrote - "Maybe that's the question to...

NO the question you posted was

why-do-Muslims-hate-Christians ?

Instantly gaining you a Negative response from the Muslim Sector of the Amirite Community and many others including me

You had a Valid point to be made about Muslims standing up to their own People

But you chose a BAM! statement instead

Why ?

You seem too intelligent to be a Troll
I can't make you out (think)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “NO the question you posted was...

I was referring to asking the question within my comments.

The valid point is STILL valid - thank you by the way.

Thank you too for your assessment. Very kind of you, especially considering some of what I wrote apparently didn't sit well with you.

Honestly, I'm a little fuzzy on what a troll is supposed to be. I don't take contrary positions just for the sake of doing so. I don't stalk anyone to give them a hard time. I don't have any other usernames. And, I don't have a posse to gang up on people that disagree. Those are the things I have thought trolls might do, so I don't think I'm a troll.

I am brutally honest with people. And I am certainly not PC. I admit that I have a tendency to be sarcastic. That serves two purposes - to be funny or mock the opposing POV and to express my contempt for the opposing POV all in one.

Now, there may be a host of other reasons to not like me, but I seriously think it's safe to cross troll off your list.

I'm politically conservative. I'm white. A veteran, supporter of the constitution and a Christian.

If none of that sends an unnerving chill down your spine - Then it was probably just the brazenness of my responses that put you off.

Budwick Budwick OP

I think your figures are way out, no one knows how many Muslims are a problem, we see so many going over to IS and everyone says they were nice Muslims ...

JD JD

In response to “I think your figures are way out, no one...

Undercurrent

I am inclined to agree with you in this case
We don't know the True figures

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

The numbers are from folks wanting to protect Islam. Suppose the numbers are way off. If the bad guys are a smaller percentage, then my point is amplified. If the bad guys are a larger percentage, the Islam is a bigger problem than we thought.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “The numbers are from folks wanting to protect...

I agree ...Islam is a very big problem and unless they go over to Syria and blow them to bits ...IS will grow...

JD JD

My understanding is that
Muhammad said that Christians
were brothers of Islam
because they knew the same stories
he (Muhammad) had heard from Gabriel.
I also was lead to believe that
Muhammad never claimed to be the "Messiah."

Did I misunderstand this?

VicZinc VicZinc

"people with different systems can coexist". ......yes they can but it doesn't seem to be working right now.

Morag

Actually my friend, we don't hate Christians. Muhammad pbuh even used to say that those closest to us were the Christians because they also accept Jesus as a prophet. As for your picture that reads "Jesus is the slave of Allah," well we say that about everyone--that is the meaning of the name "Abdullah." So you will find people saying things like "Muhammad, abdullah" meaning Muhammad, slave of Allah. It is a matter of translation and often I see it rendered in English as "servant" rather than "slave" because of the American meaning of slavery. Also my friend, I interact with Christians all day and rarely have problems with them just because of their Christianity. You generalize about Muslims but I doubt you have met many of us. We don't bite.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

In response to “Actually my friend, we don't hate Christians...

So, why isn't there outrage, rallies, demonstrations over your **** brethren committing genocide across the middle east?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “So, why isn't there outrage, rallies...

It's not like you'd notice when there are rallies

And if you did, would you ever mention it?

Do Christians show their outrage for the atrocities that occur in their faith group?

Present or past

fuzala fuzala

In response to “It's not like you'd notice when there are...

I noticed the Muslim celebrations in Egypt, Detroit, Montreal, Lebanon and Palestine and other places following 9/11. I heard CAIR denounce the terror strike - then they mailed checks to the families of the dead terrorists.

Christian outrage? Well, we don't set caged children on fire, but yes. For example, large groups consistently counter protested Westboro 'church' into irrelevancy.

Interesting, YOU haven't said a word about it yourself. You've just tried to pass off how Islam embraces Jesus. I'm not feeling the love Fuzwuh. All I'm feeling is your disrespect.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I noticed the Muslim celebrations in Egypt...

I don't hate people. I figured that was clear. And I'm not surprised you can only remember the negative. I'm disrespectful because I don't agree? K

There's almost 2 billion of us. If what you thought was true, the world wouldn't be in it's most peaceful era ever right now

And what about the genocode of Muslims in Africa or the genocide of other minorities at the hands of Christians? WBC is rallied against because it's happening right here in America. You didn't see the Muslims rally against the Boston killings? Well there were rallies

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I don't hate people. I figured that was...

The topic is about Muslims in general - it's NOT about Fuzla. I don't know what you like or dislike. But, I DO know about your tendency to skirt the truth. THAT is where the disrespect is perceived. (I know, lying to infidels is considered OK by Muslims. But, I'm not Muslim - and it's NOT OK)

Yeah, almost 2 billion of you. Allegedly only a small percentage of you are the whack jobs making all the trouble. Seems to me that 1,999, 980,000 of you could shut down the **** pretty quick. And it WOULD be a peaceful era. But, that's not happening either.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “The topic is about Muslims in general - it's...

I added more questions

And you asked about my word on it
I'm part of the general population

And aren't there even more Chrisitians? That means you guys have the more man
Power to wipe them out

Lying in general is sinful
But of course you'll read translated verses through prejudiced lenses. Don't know me but already made your mind up

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I added more questions And you asked about...

So, the hateful murdering Muslims are a Christian problem? What about all you guys that claim to be against the terrorism and all the bad press Islam gets as a result?

Yes, lying in general is sinful. But, you get special dispensation when lying to infidels - isn't that right?

My impression of you is based on all the **** you've tried to feed me so far. That's all I have to go on.

Budwick Budwick OP

I can't help if you haven't seen the protests against extremism, my friend. I have never met a Muslim who supports ISIS. Actually, the most violently opposed people I have met have been Muslims--even more than the keyboard warriors we used to have on Sodahead.

ajmsituation ajmsituation

In response to “I can't help if you haven't seen the protests...

Don't put the responsibility for me witnessing protests of extremism on me. It's YOUR religion at stake - not mine.

Budwick Budwick OP

That doesn't surprise me at all AJM
I would be incensed , that I was being tarred with the same brush , if I were in your shoes (no)(angry)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(hug)

(pce)(hug)(eyes)

ajmsituation ajmsituation

The ones that do probably believe that Christians are infidels and should be converted by force or killed. This kind of thing happens in places like Sudan, where converting to Christianity is punishable by death.

The majority of Muslims don't hate Christians, however.

Logan Logan

In response to “The ones that do probably believe that...

And, you're OK with them killing Christians in Sudan?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “And, you're OK with them killing Christians...

Did I say I was?

Logan Logan

In response to “Did I say I was?

No, and you still haven't said you aren't!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “No, and you still haven't said you aren't!

I don't need to say it.

Logan Logan

In response to “I don't need to say it.

No, no - of course not!

Budwick Budwick OP

How can you speak for the majority of Muslims?

Morag

1) Both religions are built on hatred of other religious ideas

2) Your elected president used his faith as justification to slaughter countless innocent Muslims

Sobriquet

In response to “1) Both religions are built on hatred of...

Obama used his faith as justification to slaughter countless innocent Muslims? I can't wait to hear about this!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Obama used his faith as justification to...

It's okay if you're not aware of American history but there was this president named George Bush who got elected in 2000 who said he prayed to god before attacking Middle Eastern countries needlessly.

It's kind of a long story but I'm sure you can look it up if you want.

Sobriquet

In response to “It's okay if you're not aware of American...

They weren't innocent, it wasn't needless.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “They weren't innocent, it wasn't needless.

Yeah, raping women and killing innocent civilians including children and babies is totally necessary.

All for oil. It's okay because Middle Easterners are subhuman so it's all good

Anonymous

They actually were. The fact that some Muslims did a bad thing for their religion doesn't mean all Muslims did it and deserve to suffer for it. If that kind of mentality made any sense then Christians should be long gone.

Sobriquet

In response to “They actually were. The fact that some...

The attack on Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to them being Muslim.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “The attack on Iraq and Afghanistan had...

Yes it did lol. And so did its effects in the United States.

Sobriquet

In response to “Yes it did lol. And so did its effects in the...

Well, now that you've presented all that exhaustive evidence ....

Budwick Budwick OP

Many Muslims hate anybody not them. True, most don't, but their protestations are completely irrelevant to the onrushing horde of barbarian worshipers of a pedophile prophet and his sadistic freak of a deity.

Disclaimer:

Believe nothing I say about Islam. Believe nothing which anyone else says about Islam. Read the Qur'an yourself and be duly repulsed.

Transquesta

In response to “Many Muslims hate anybody not them. True...

During Biblical times, people married a lot of 8 and 9 year olds

And how old were Mary and Joseph according to the Biblical sources? 12 and 90 years old respectively?
So many other examples for that
This was normal back then
Socials norms change and that's okay

But of course, y'all always dismiss stuff like that (smirk2)

And by the way, in the Abrahamic religions which includes Islam, followers believe in the same God as Abraham did

Surprised you're speaking ill of your own Creator

fuzala fuzala

In response to “During Biblical times, people married a lot...

Difference is, Joseph wasn't a prophet. Neither was Mary.

Oh, and while you're correct about a clear disparity in cultural standards 'twixt now and then, almost nobody at any time thought marrying a girl of SIX, and 'thighing' her until consummating such union at NINE, was acceptable. In modern parlance, Mohammad (pedophilia be upon him) would be considered a chicken hawk. . .and that's to state his depravity mildly. He'd also find his perverted **** in JAIL and 'married' to a 500 pound Samoan named Tyrone!

"But of course," this dog won't hunt. Nice try, though. :-)

Transquesta

In response to “Difference is, Joseph wasn't a prophet...

So what? Is Joseph not a respectable person? Are you callimg him names? Pedo? Seemed like a good guy so don't pull that

If something is sinful, it's usually sinful for everyone including prophets, right?

And maybe Mary was a Prophet. I sure think it's possible.

Anyways, there's dispute over how old Aisha was

Worldwide, people were marrying in a similar fashion. It was widely accepted during those times from Arabia to Northern and Western Europe

His haters didn't call him a Pedo until a few decades ago. Before then, they didn't even mention it because they knew the context

fuzala fuzala

In response to “So what? Is Joseph not a respectable person?...

Six vs nine.
She is a prophet vs she is not a prophet.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Six vs nine. She is a prophet vs she is not a...

A debate isn't a competition

If you think so, you're doing it wrong

Nor did I say nothing is a competition so it's irrelevant bringing that up

fuzala fuzala

In response to “A debate isn't a competition If you think...

I think a lot of what you've brought up is irrelevant.

Don't you think it's a wee bit disingenuous to claim that Jesus is a prophet in Islam while leaving out the detail that those who believe in His deity are considered infidels? (And, we all know the party you guys have with infidels!)

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I think a lot of what you've brought up is...

Ah, you say that it's irrelevant without even saying how.

And how is that disingenuous? it is a fact he is a prophet and messiah in Islam

Just like in certain sects in Chrisitianity, they deny he is a deity. They agree that God cannot die

Yeah you take translations out of context. Can do that with any holy book

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Ah, you say that it's irrelevant without even...

95% of my previous comment explained how you were disingenuous.

All of Christianity is centered on the deity of Jesus Christ. That's the heart and soul of Christianity.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “95% of my previous comment explained how you...

Then, I would say you don't know about Jehovah Witnesses and many others who believe in nontrinitarianismn

You said something about my competition comment. I fail to see how that makes all I've said irrelevant

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Then, I would say you don't know about...

Witnesses deny the Trinity and therefore are not Christian.

Your competition comment was just plain stupid. Much more of what you've said is a lie. The rest has been a weak attempt to deflect the conversation to what you see as flaws in Christianity.

Are you a closet Christian hater Fuzwah?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Witnesses deny the Trinity and therefore are...

I didn't say anything was a flaw

And no, I am not

fuzala fuzala

Excellent post. A couple of issues, though:

1) Joseph and Mary were simply willing servants of God.

2) Mary was obviously of child-bearing age (whereas Aisha was nowhere close).

3) Joseph was not the father of Jesus. :-)

4) I am aware of no culture on earth where it was acceptable to consummate a marriage before puberty. . .except, obviously, in Arabic ones.

5) I do not 'hate' Mohammad, and out of the historical context in which he lived I have no idea if/whether he was a 'true' prophet of God. (If he was, then we're all doomed.)

Transquesta

In response to “Excellent post. A couple of issues...

I don't see where it says it was before puberty

Females in warmer climates tend to reach puberty earlier

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I don't see where it says it was before...

In the States (where we have plenty of warm climates), children almost never reach pubescence before 10.

This does beg an interesting question, though. Are you aware of any account in the Qur'an or the Hadith which states or suggests Aisha's age at the birth of her first child?

Transquesta

In response to “In the States (where we have plenty of warm...

The average age of puberty for females in America is between 9 and 13 I think

Aisha never gave birth. She didn't have children

fuzala fuzala

In response to “The average age of puberty for females in...

I'll meet you half way. If Aisha had reached puberty at the time her marriage to Mohammad was consummated, then that would be consistent with modern standards in many parts of the world. Not here-but in many parts of the world.

That still leave the wholly creepy business of A) marrying a six-year-old, and B), engaging in 'thighing' as described here:

http://www.answeringmuslims.com...-of-aisha.html

How devout Muslims rationalize this kind of behavior is completely beyond my comprehension.

Transquesta

Now, THAT's what I'm talking about!

Budwick Budwick OP

This post is so sexist and filled with propaganda

fuzala fuzala

In response to “This post is so sexist and filled with propaganda

Ya know what Fuzzy? I think you've proved my point very nicely. Muslims, even ones like you pretending to be moderate simply hate Christians. I don't think you even know why, you just do. As a gesture of goodwill, I want to send you this cute ski-mask you can wear to the next beheading and raid.

Thanks again for proving my point. I'm pretty sure I'm done with you now so, See Ya!

PS - Don't pay any attention to that black van out front. It's just pizza delivery.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Ya know what Fuzzy? I think you've proved my...

See told ya you're the expert on generalization

I'll say it again, I'm not you. I don't feel the need to hate and make violent assumptions coupled with juvenile insults

fuzala fuzala

My next door Neighbors are a Muslim Family
She's so Sweet to me and her Kids are adorable
and her Husband is always Polite

I agree with Fuzala
You are Over Generalizing and speaking on the behalf of others who do not feel this way about ALL Muslims

There are Muslims who Live in Peace or at least try to

You wonder why YOUNG MUSLIM GUYS are being Brainwashed
and doing things NO YOUNG MAN would wish to do
It's because they are growing up surrounded by this HATRED

What YOUNG GUY grows up thinking

"Ya know what , I wanna die before I'm 25"

This is a VICIOUS circle / cycle and me myself can't see an end to this Madness

This POST alone could be read by a Young Muslim Guy
who has reached breaking point
This POST could be that one little push over the edge

THIS POST INCITES HATRED

I'm not surprised this is YOUR post Budwick

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “My next door Neighbors are a Muslim Family...

Read the rest of Fuzzy's comments. He is a poser and in reality has a seething white hot hatred of Christianity.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Read the rest of Fuzzy's comments. He is a...

Hello, I'm female

Stop talking ill of yourself. You should love your religion

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Hello, I'm female Stop talking ill of...

You're a girl! Well, you know Fuzala is one of those names; like Pat, Chris, Fuzala - you just don't know.

Budwick Budwick OP

No matter Fuzala's other comments.

These are my feelings about this Nightmare
both our Countries have found ourselves in

My Neighbors , my Muslim friends Live under the same threat as we do
If we are in a location , where one of these young Guys has been Brainwashed and become a Suicide Bomber

There will be no Selection
Innocent Lives will be stolen and the Hatred and the Fear will continue

It's Strange
I have actually become desensitized , when they increase the Alert
How bad is that , that I have become so used to Suicide Bombing and Beheading

I think that's f*cked up because I remember the fear I once felt but then I guess that's just the way the Human Brain Processes and deals with it
Or at least the way my Brain copes

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “No matter Fuzala's other comments. These...

I didn't talk about any hate, though

I don't know why he keeps saying that

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I didn't talk about any hate, though I...

I didn't go looking for these comments
Budwick speaks of Fuzala tbh

Say Prove it , show me these comments where you see my seething White hot hatred of Christians

If I was being accused of something
I would be defending myself by proving them Wrong

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Sounds like Islam has you scared out of your mind.

Budwick Budwick OP

Not everyone is like him so it's okay

The word has a wide variety of people

Some a lot more aware and kind than others
It is what it is

I live in America, and people in my area treat me like any other human so I lead quite a happy life

But if I lived in a city where they were like the KKK, I would move to another city for a healthier environment

Some people lash out just because someone is a minority, and it's a real shame

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Not everyone is like him so it's okay The...

When ISIS makes a hit on US soil, take another look at how warm and fuzzy your relationships are.

I'm telling you Fuzlah - they will turn on you like sharks. Which is why I am so strongly recommending that you guys need to be even more vocal against Islamic terror.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “When ISIS makes a hit on US soil, take...

Would you blame me for something I didn't do?

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Would you blame me for something I didn't do?

Are you naive enough to believe everyone will warmly embrace Muslims after an ISIS attack in America?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Are you naive enough to believe everyone will...

You didn't answer my question

fuzala fuzala

In response to “You didn't answer my question

You're right, I didn't. You didn't answer mine either.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “You're right, I didn't. You didn't answer...

Because I was waiting for mine since I did ask first

Never mind, silence speaks its own words

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Because I was waiting for mine since I did...

Yes, indeed. Your silence is deafening.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Yes, indeed. Your silence is deafening.

Yeah, but my silence doesn't question my fairness

Maybe questions naïveté, but I'd rather be fair

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Yeah, but my silence doesn't question my...

That's true! It questions your honesty.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “That's true! It questions your honesty.

Nope

Because I don't know the answer
I don't know what people would do

But you can't even say if you'd be fair or not
You can't speak for yourself
But you expect me to know what other people would do

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Nope Because I don't know the answer I...

OK - Yes, I would blame you. After having been warned and pleaded with to do something to distance yourself and other allegedly moderate Muslims from radical Islam and all you did was make lame excuses - Yes, I would blame you if / when ISIS strikes. And so will most others.

Now, you can sit in your piety and judge how wrong that would be if you want. Or, you can do something helpful to Islam. It's your choice.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “OK - Yes, I would blame you. After having...

So you'd be unfair
Even though I've already condemned the actions and said no association with them

This is why I wouldn't vote conservative
Because some ignore the commercials that already distanced themselves from terrorists

And because they wouldn't be on the side of justice
And so don't be mistaken, many people a lot fairer than you can imagine

fuzala fuzala

In response to “So you'd be unfair Even though I've already...

So, you chose to sit in your false piety. What a surprise! [not]

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “So, you chose to sit in your false piety...

Yeah, keep up your injustice
People will see right through it

And keep ignoring the commercials and pretend like ISIS isn't being condemned by us

It'll give you an excuse to continue your prejudice

And if someone blames you for the actions of the KKK today or if someone blames you when the KKK keeps bombing Black churches, you'll wonder why the same unfairness is on you

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Yeah, keep up your injustice People will see...

Prejudice is the wrong word. My feelings toward Muslims is based on real observation, reasoning and experience.

You are asking me to see commercials that are not there.

And, your baloney about the KKK and black churches is stupid.

You are not being honest Fuzuala. Your denial of a very obvious poor image of Islam by the general public does nothing to serve your own interests. It's only logical to assume that your are either not really Muslim at all, or actually side with the terrorists. Can you guess which one I think is true?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Prejudice is the wrong word. My feelings...

I don't really care what you think

The Americans around me are much more decent than you are and they're not treacherous where they blame the innocent

They defend us all the time and support freedom of religion

And I'm glad people who think like you are changing their minds. Your group of hateful radicals are small in number

You are a bigot and there's no colorful excuses that'll change that

And it's not Bologna. What you said is Bologna
Prejudiced Bologna on top of that

I wonder if you're a part of the KKK
Never seen you condemn them or seen any commercials condemning them

All I saw was that 6 black churches were recently bombed by racists

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I don't really care what you think The...

I'm the one trying to encourage you to save your religion - but I'm the bad guy.

Okee-Doakey!

Budwick Budwick OP

I'm glad you're happy Fuzala (smile)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

The Koran tell them that we are scum to be eliminated, that's why.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “The Koran tell them that we are scum to be...

That's my understanding as well.

Budwick Budwick OP

Why do Christians hate just about everything?

dru18 dru18

In response to “Why do Christians hate just about everything?

That hasn't been my experience.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Christians don't hate everything...they hate terrorism and beheading and killing innocent people on holiday....

JD JD

In response to “Christians don't hate everything...they hate...

We all Hate these things and I'm not a Christian Woman

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “We all **Hate** these things and I'm not a...

I replied to ...hate everything...and you don't hate everything...

JD JD

In response to “I replied to ...hate everything...and you...

True
I Love ..........

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Don't forget homosexuals, women who want to obtain an abortion, birth control, and Muslims. That is just to name a few.

dru18 dru18

Really? I am seeing some hate right now.

dru18 dru18

In response to “Me too!

Good. Glad to know we are on same page with that one.

dru18 dru18

Very hard to decide what percentage of Muslims hate us, Muslims who seem that they are wonderful people have turned against us.We don't know where their loyalties lie and if we were attacked by terrorists, who among them would be celebrating..I don't trust any of them until they prove they want to live under the same laws as us......

JD JD

Why do you assume Muslims in general hate Christians? When you can answer that bit, I'll answer yours lol

Anonymous

In response to “Why do you assume Muslims in general hate...

May I ask if you have any religious affiliation?

Anonymous

Well, In the thirty three years since the 1979 Islamic Revolution in Iran, influential figures of the Islamic regime, especially Ayatollahs affiliated with the regime, have frequently tried to provoke government and security authorities to take action against Christians by making unfounded and unrealistic remarks.

Beheadings, burning of children in cages, torture and genocide have kind of cemented the notion.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Well, In the thirty three years since the...

Oh? The majority of Muslims have beheaded children and such? That's what the typical Muslim does in general
really... and where did you get this info?
FOX?

And leaders making unfounded remarks, hah. That's like saying you follow what Obama believes and says because he's technically your leader as president.
Silly bud wick.

So anyways, you were trying to prove Muslims in general give a shit enough to hate Christians...?

Anonymous

In response to “Oh? The majority of Muslims have beheaded...

Muslims do follow their leaders, to the extent that they give their lives to them and believe everything they are told, whereas we don't, we have our own minds ..there is such a wide difference....

JD JD

Your summary isn't even close to what I wrote.

I believe in giving the mentally challenged every opportunity so, take another shot.

Budwick Budwick OP

You can add female genital mutilation and honor killings of family members.

Morag

Some Muslims do Platinum but not all babe

I think it's the equivalent of joining a Cult and being totally Brain washed and almost Segregated from their Own People.
Their Lives and their aims ie . to hurt us and to cause as much misery and pain as they see happening to their People , are Secret from the majority of the Community who Live in Peace

My next door Neighbors are Muslim
Lovely family
Love her two Boys , they make me giggle

Discussing Dinosaurs we were yesterday lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Of course not all, but you and anyone else does not know how many actually would side with IS, you don't know for certain if your neighbours are happy when terrorists strike or not....

JD JD

In response to “Of course not all, but you and anyone else...

Doesn't that go for anybody?

This sounds similar to a time in America where there were Japanese Concentration Camps

Just put them all them in concentration camp. Does it matter if they're innocent? Of course it doesn't matter. You're asking such silly questions. Treat them like worse than criminals. It'll fix our suspicions and our problems

Before anyone accuses me, that was sarcasm. People suspicious based on race, gender, religion, etc is pure prejudice and unAmerican no matter how look at it

The forefathers mentioned Muslims by name when it comes it rights

fuzala fuzala

In response to “Doesn't that go for anybody? This sounds...

We are getting really nice Muslims ..good neighbours..great workmates....leaving our country and going to Syria to train with IS, and may come back and blow us up ....they ain't that nice....

JD JD

In response to “We are getting really nice Muslims ..good...

You pretty much ignored everything I said

fuzala fuzala

In response to “You pretty much ignored everything I said

I did ....but I could not see where concentration camps came into my comment...

JD JD

In response to “I did ....but I could not see where...

There were set up because the government was suspicious one specific group and they were all punished whether innocent or not

fuzala fuzala

In response to “There were set up because the government was...

Hmmm, maybe Muslims should make known their condemnation of Islamic terror to help prevent that kind of thing happening again.

Seriously Fuzala, if terrorists were to attack some large venue, take out a lot of people here in the US, how long before the public would start demanding accountability? Muslims themselves might want internment camps for their own safety!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Hmmm, maybe Muslims should make known their...

I would hope history wouldn't repeat itself

The world today it a lot more peaceful and fairer then it was in the last century

And we have made it known that we condemn it
Whatever media, papers, etc can get into on

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I would hope history wouldn't repeat itself...

You see, I listen to radio a lot, TV not so much but some, and I got to think if there were a significant effort on the part of Muslims against terrorism, it would be a big, BIG story. You telling me is not news (By the way, I don't think you've actually come out and said that YOU are opposed to Islamic terror) to me.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “You see, I listen to radio a lot, TV not so...

I AM opposed to any and every terrorist and terrorist act

Also, Muslims make up less than either 3 percent or 0.3 percent of the American population

There's not many of us here that you'll hear on the radio

They don't air our imams frequently on the news but on the rare instance that happens, the imams condemn

And there been pamphlets passed out locally BUT there's very few of us that are actually here

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I AM opposed to any and every terrorist and...

Fuzala, I'm glad to hear you oppose Islamic terror. Now, what about getting an outfit like CAIR to speak out. They sure make a lot of noise when a school doesn't have a foot bath for Muslims, etc.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Fuzala, I'm glad to hear you oppose Islamic...

CAIR does

They even have interfaith seminars
And they promote of freedom of religion and peace

fuzala fuzala

In response to “CAIR does They even have interfaith...

I mentioned CAIR jokingly. I assumed that you would have known that the United Arab Emirates’ ministerial cabinet had listed the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) as one of 83 proscribed terrorist organizations, up there with the Taliban, al-Qaeda, and ISIS.

It apologizes for terrorist groups: Challenged repeatedly to denounce Hamas and Hezbollah as terrorist groups, CAIR denounces the acts of violence but not their sponsors. It is connected to Hamas: Hamas, designated a terrorist organization by the U.S. and many other governments, indirectly created CAIR and the two groups remain tight.

Stuff like this makes regular people pretty suspicious of all parties involved. There seems to be no reason to believe that we're dealing with any one honest. Honestly, your support of CAIR makes me wonder even more about YOUR sincerity.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I mentioned CAIR jokingly. I assumed that...

Actually I had no clue

The site didn't show all that

fuzala fuzala

And why hasn't it been shutdown?

maybe it's false accusations
I don't know

fuzala fuzala

In response to “And why hasn't it been shutdown? maybe it's...

Excellent question!
I have a long list of unanswered questions for the president. He has a tendency to lie. He's done lots of things to help the enemy. Just today he's announced a deal with Iran that guarantees Iran's acquisition of a nuclear bomb and retroactively funds the last 10 years of their sponsorship of terrorism.

Obama is pretty tight with CAIR, and both tight with Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood.

The evidence against CAIR is pretty over whelming. Same can be said about Obama. And, nothing is being done about either. But, I think the accusations against both parties are spot on target.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Excellent question! I have a long list of...

There's checks and balances in the government

Why isn't congress and the senate and the judicial branch doing something?

fuzala fuzala

In response to “There's checks and balances in the government...

More good questions! Fuzala, I'm starting to like you! Can we count on your conservative vote in 2016?

Budwick Budwick OP

You did say you were being sarcastic, so I was not sure how much of what you wrote was sarcasm....lol

JD JD

No! I know they were not happy Platinum
when we were Bombed here in the UK
They almost seemed ashamed
I remember the look he gave me

He must of been wondering , if I blamed them
simply for being Muslim

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “No! I know they were not happy Platinum...

Some may be ashamed, but none of us can be certain when push comes to shove, how many celebrate when the terrorists kill our people...

JD JD

In response to “Some may be ashamed, but none of us can be...

I know what you're saying but their People were also killed Platinum.......
Like I say , when an attack is organized , there is no selection , they're seen most likely as Collateral damage

How many Muslims died on 9/11 ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I know what you're saying but their People...

All these families that have gone over to Syria ...their neighbours all said they were lovely people...they can pretend to be nice.

JD JD

In response to “All these families that have gone over to...

You can pretend to be nice, too

Anyone can pretend

By your logic, you should be suspicious of everyone

fuzala fuzala

In response to “You can pretend to be nice, too Anyone can...

I thought we were talking about Muslims and not getting personal...I never pretend to be nice, I am nice until I find someone who just wants an argument....

JD JD

In response to “I thought we were talking about Muslims and...

I'm talking about humans in general

You keep saying they seemed nice but they weren't so that's a reason to be suspicious

That literally applies to any group

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I'm talking about humans in general You...

Yes but we are talking about the Muslim Sector of our Society right now Fuzala
On this post

Platinum is correct because the first thing you hear from neighbors of a Bomber or a failed and caught Terrorist is..........

"Seemed like such a Nice Guy , never had a problem myself with him"

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

We are talking about Muslims now...I'm saying all the ones that are going to Syria to support IS, everyone who knows them have said what nice people they are....and they ain't.

JD JD

There is a Famous quote

This Mistrust you speak of (that I have seen)
Can be seen in the Eyes of Muslims

When I am wrongly accused of something

ie set up at work by my friend......not

I feel so wronged and get so very angry
because it's so unfair

I want revenge

I got her Fired .........

These 2 Boys next door
So Sweet , so innocent but they will soon have their Eyes open and see that mistrust

When they have done nothing wrong
They will like their Father does
wear the Kufi (Skull Cap)

That in the Eyes of many will make them Untrustworthy
it saddens me , it really does (think)

What LEVEL of Mistrust and Distaste are they going to face , as Young Muslim Guys ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

lolz now you're flitting about :P

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Because they think that Islam is the best religion in the world, and it's not. Muslims think they are better than Christians, and they are not.

StephenB StephenB

In response to “Because they think that Islam is the best...

Switch Muslims and Christians. Christians send missionaries all over the world to convert people because they think their system is best

Anonymous

In response to “Switch Muslims and Christians. Christians...

There's at least one important distinction, the Islamic Terrorist Missionaries kill those that refuse to convert. Christian Missionaries don't.

It might seem like an annoying detail for you, but most others in humanity find it 'put off-ish'.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “There's at least one important distinction...

There were instances where Christians did kill for not converting, but as always, you'll ignore that

Anonymous

In response to “There were instances where Christians did...

It's you I tend to ignore. If there some facts you want share - bring 'em up! Please don't send me to that atheists against everything site, the one contemporary story was bogus, the rest ancient history. But, if you've got a hot story on Presbyterians burying heathens alive in Haiti or Lutherans disemboweling nonbelievers in Thailand - I want to know! And join the community disrespect and condemnation.

So, you got any of that?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “It's you I tend to ignore. If there some...

Baptist Christians are, in this century, massacring Hindus and Muslims for not converting in India

Chrisitian guy bombed a Shikh temple (he thought it was a Muslim masjid) and committed a terrorist attack

And there's plenty more where that came from

http://www.arthuride.com/christ...civilizations/

Anonymous

In response to “Baptist Christians are, in this century...

Wow, THIS century! I wonder why that's not on the front page.

I wonder if you have a reference from someone that isn't a proven racist, left wing hate monger.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Wow, THIS century! I wonder why that's not...

The article does it in order from earliest to present

The recent this century stuff is closer to the end like any timeline

Anonymous

In response to “The article does it in order from earliest to...

Any special reason you didn't pick one more current? The most current event on that list is "On August 2, 2011, The Washington Post reported that the USA military suspended its “Jesus Loves Nukes” course. " Not exactly germane.

Come on the Presbyterians must have ruffled someones feathers this month. OK, this year! Find me a Presbyterian massacre in the last 20 years.

Budwick Budwick OP

And it is, to be honest. People have had many testimonies about God and Jesus. So, Christianity is by far the best.

StephenB StephenB

In response to “And it is, to be honest. People have had many...

I would disagree that a book that is altered everyday is the best. And it's not unified. There are multiple versions of the book with huge differences because it's been altered by man so much

Anonymous

Because they HATE TRUTH. And their 'bible' tells them to hate and kill the 'infidel'

zbacku zbacku

they dont....

TheRedJester TheRedJester

In response to “they dont....

Are you sure about that Red?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Are you sure about that...

yes i dated one remember and he got along fine with my christian grandmother. weve been over this just because some people of a group do something doesnt mean they all do. thats just generalizing there are good and bad people in every group.

TheRedJester TheRedJester

In response to “yes i dated one remember and he got along...

So, you can speak with confidence regarding one Muslim, that you apparently don't see anymore.

What if anything did he have to say about all the horrible violence, genocide and murder?

Plus, you're gay right? So your former Muslim date was gay - kind of atypical for Muslim behavior wouldn't you say? I wonder if this guy is a good barometer by which to measure other Muslims.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “So, you can speak with confidence regarding...

we still talk. also i know more than one. how many do you know personally that want to cut your head off?

he didnt like it. ive never met one personally who does.

well technically being gay makes you atypical no matter what group your in. being gay isnt everything he was and to say he is so different from other Muslims because of one detail seems silly to me. everyone is atypical in some way weather that is being left handed or allergic to peanuts.

TheRedJester TheRedJester

In response to “we still talk. also i know more than one. how...

Come on Red, if you didn't talk much about Muslims killing Christians, certainly when they started pushing gays off of buildings, it must have stirred some conversation - No?

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Come on Red, if you didn't talk much about...

no not really because i can see the difference between radicals and normal everyday people. just the same as i dont lump all Christians together just because some happen to be bad apples. i try to see each person as an individual when ever possible. for instance you are a rightwing christian senior war veteran and i could have assumed a lot about you but had done so i would have been proven wrong on several accounts. that said christians have radicals who would kill us too if they got the chance but i dont hold that against all christians. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

TheRedJester TheRedJester

because christians took over jerusalem and other places last time and now so they dont like christians

human

In response to “because christians took over jerusalem and...

Christians took over Jerusalem? When did that happen?

Budwick Budwick OP