Lil_PrincessCaitlynSynyster PhilboydStudgeIcecream123VirtuosatheRealistKaren_GSeonaggoblue1968hootowl

GunJohannaTiffaneeCezarDWFCensorMeNoMoreNamVuTrishFluffysprout2007LussMotionlesslizardqueenSunny_the_skeptic

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Synyster TiffaneeCaitlynAdaVirtuosaGlisKaren_GSukiesnow
Women should always have the last word.

The best way to handle women is to ignore them. I don't mean ignore them to get their attention...I mean REALLY ignore them. It drives them nuts.
See, guys, here's a fact... women don't want you. They want YOU to want THEM, that's IT!! ... and if you don't want them, their massive, narcissistic ego suffers an emotional trauma. That is a fate worse than death.

SolitaryMan SolitaryMan

Oh for me it is more important to settle what is wrong rather than getting the last word.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Don't ever say "whatever" or " do what you want " to an angry woman. They really hate that.

Glis

In response to “Don't ever say "whatever" or "...

Calm down will get me pissed off everytime, especially if your the one that got me going to begin with.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “Calm down will get me pissed off everytime...

It's like the other "C" word.

Glis

In response to “It's like the **//other//** "C" word.

Yeppers or calling me a liberal LOL

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

And don't forget it! :P

Caitlyn Caitlyn

Why? They have the first one and all the middle ones...geez geezer, we need to man up here...

JD JD

But never the last laugh..

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

All men should know you never argue with women. We won't win ...

That doesn't mean we can't clearly get are point across.

The key is.... negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.

Synyster Synyster

SolitaryMan SolitaryMan

Nah, it works both ways. It all depends on what is being discussed.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Not what the Bible says. (think)

Cezar Cezar

I suddenly find myself extremely bored

DWF DWF

Vote: 50% agree/50% disagree. Of course, if you ask my husband, he would disagree.

Seonag Seonag

They try and often succeed...

JD JD

equality. whoever is right has the last word

lizardqueen lizardqueen

They always manage to anyway, so this is not even arguable.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Decisions and last words should not be given to people based on things they do not chose, there are men that are complete morons but also women who are complete morons. Decisions and last word should be given to those who have proved that they are worthy to call the shots.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic