Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonBozetteAdaDr_DoomXara_TSukiesnowMidnightCowboy
What are your thoughts on kissing in public?

No problem...within reason.

I went to my first big concert when I was sixteen and still rather painfully shy. We had lawn tickets, got there an hour early to get a good spot, and proceeded to be entertained by the couple in front of us who literally did everything but take their clothes off. After about 45 minutes, they came up for air. I don't know why, nervous embarrassment I suppose, but I began to clap. Pretty soon my group joined me, followed by everyone in the immediate vicinity of the couple. I did not intend to embarrass them, but they had made everyone around them uncomfortable.

Bozette Bozette

No problem...within reason.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “No problem...within reason. I went to my...

I understand why you felt that way. It's as though you're a voyeur. I live a block away from a high school and on days when I'm not working, I see them doing tonsilectomies on each other in the "privacy" of our basement entrance.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I understand why you felt that way. It's as...

Exactly. And as these two were laying smack dab in front of me, it was difficult to ignore.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Exactly. And as these two were laying smack...

You can't ignore it, even when you try. It's like looking at a car wreck. You don't want to look, but you have to.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Yeppers!

I used to hate it when I took the subway and there was a couple making out like they were the only ones on the train. Nowhere to go, nowhere to look and even if you were reading book, if they were within your peripheral vision, you had to look.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “I used to hate it when I took the subway and...

My brother was dating a gal once, we were at a friends and they were going at it pretty hot and heavy. Our friends kids were going up to them and telling them to "get a room!"

Bozette Bozette

In response to “My brother was dating a gal once, we were at...

Even other kids feel awkward witnessing that much intimacy.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Even other kids feel awkward witnessing that...

They were adults at the time! Lol

Bozette Bozette

In response to “They were adults at the time! Lol

LMAO - it's like thinking about your parents having **** - UGH!

Linnster Linnster

In response to “LMAO - it's like thinking about your parents...

My brother had been around a lot with those kids, so it probably was for them.

Bozette Bozette

About the same as farting in public..

DandyDon DandyDon

Light displays of affection are ok - a short kiss, holding hands, a pat on the bottom I can handle. It's when they go at it that I think it's inappropriate.

Linnster Linnster

It's ok for other people, but I do my kissing in private.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

don't

two179 two179

I will kiss anywhere, anytime!

Tiffanee Tiffanee

What about f**king in public?

What was that line from Seinfeld about an intercourse hello.....? (hello)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

i think its fine... but it makes me uncomfortable personally

WilliamZichko WilliamZichko

Oh I don't have the first issue with it. If two people are happy with each other why should they hide it from the rest of the world.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

as long as its not like licking tge other persons tonsils its ok

emoempriss

I think it's rude and should be a private thing.

hootowl hootowl

Oh yeah!!!!...its ok for a man/woman...woman/woman...man/man to kiss in public but not when its me with my cute blow up doll....ohhh...then its a big deal...all the strange looks and even threats...Just us minding our own business and want some special time together...not like we molest each other like so many others do.

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “Oh yeah!!!!...its ok for a...

hahaha you wanna Upgrade yourself Recruit to one of these

She doesn't need a Puncture repair kit (hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “hahaha you wanna Upgrade yourself Recruit to...

she is smoking hot...GRRRRRR

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “she is smoking hot...GRRRRRR

I know these Dolls are works of Art and big Business in Japan because they look so Life like

Personally I can't wait to see how progress into the Future , they'll be fully functioning **** dolls , amazing really.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

"hmmmmmmm" I Love PDA

and as long as they don't have their Hand in my Knickers or down my Bra in view of passers by I'm fine with being Kissed Passionately in Public.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

When I was younger I did it all the time, nothing over the top, but now the odd kiss is nice...with all the violence in the world ..kissing is nice to see....

JD JD

Ew. Get a room.

cali93 cali93

It's not a new phenomenon.....Congress has had it's own mecca for years

Freeranger Freeranger

Beautiful expression of love

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Beautiful expression of love

Regular kisses are a beautiful expression of love...however most people don't enjoy watching their friends OR strangers tongue kissing each other in PUBLIC no matter if they're straight or GLBTQ.
I would be grossed out to see any of my sisters "making out" with their husbands, as well being grossed out seeing my girlfriends "making out" with their husbands. I NEVER felt the need to "make out" with my husband in public while we were dating OR as us being married...and we've been married for 20 years. Those who feel the need to show the world how much they love each via PDA usually are those who are in F'd up relationships.

Gronk17 Gronk17

It's rude.

hootowl hootowl

I have no problem with anybody showing their affection for each other in public by giving each other simple kisses/holding hands or hugging....what I do have a problem with is those who FEEL the need to French kiss(make out) in front of people and dry hump each other while on a public beach. Whenever I see a couple being OVER THE TOP affectionate with each other for ALL to see, I immediately sense that they have problems in their relationship...thus wanting all to see(even those who don't even know them) to show the "world" that they really love each other.

Gronk17 Gronk17