TiffaneeChuckTomLil_PrincessPhilboydStudgeWill_Janitortwo179DandyDonSukiesnowJimiHendrixErikEllenbergerMashaBrianlHeatherSimmonsdiotimaMoragDW2TomboyJanetBubTrishSunny_the_skepticLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredChuck_Tom

Nobody :)

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Synyster TiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonBozetteWill_JanitorMoragPartyOfOneKaren_GDr_DoomSukiesnowJohannaAskeladd_Von_MorbidJasmine69Steven_NargarothBubMetal_god14Chuck_Tom
No matter how good you communicate .... people will decode the message they want to hear. Amirite?

Explained by Tiffanee...

Idiots take a knife and stab people in the back. The wise take a knife, cut the cord, and set themselves free from the idiots.

Oh for the most part I believe that however the message I gave my boss today pretty sure there was only one way to take it.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Sometimes, other times they hear (understand) what they expect to hear, regardless of what you have actually said.

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Sometimes, other times they hear (understand)...

And sometimes being able to say what you're feeling is like jumping out of a plane and hoping that parachute works.

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

In response to “And sometimes being able to say what you're...

Yeah, but you can choose not to jump...ya got no choice in what another believes.

Bozette Bozette

Sometimes no matter what you say or how abundantly clear you make yourself this is the end result usually

Metal_god14

It does mean that they hear something else, I Agree completely

ErikEllenberger ErikEllenberger

Your goddamn right!

I made a completely innocuous comment the other day (if you can imagine that) and one of our local blowhards climbed so far up my ****, I should have asked her to check for colon polyps.

Goatjumper

In response to “Your goddamn right! I made a completely...

Noooo...someone here did that? Say it ain't so! (And I'm not even going to touch your claim of saying something innocuous...)

Bozette Bozette

When I was in the trenches in ww2, the captain said to me, bring reinforcements we are are going to advance and as this was passed along the trenches and it was told to the last man..bring three and four pence we are going to a dance......no wonder the was lasted six years..lol

JD JD

In response to “When I was in the trenches in ww2, the...

Wow, John, you must be 90 years old if you were in WW2? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Wow, John, you must be 90 years old if you...

Very young at the time

JD JD

In response to “Very young at the time

lol lol that would still make you 90+...lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “lol lol that would still make you 90+...lol

It might have been while I was in the scouts..

JD JD

In response to “It might have been while I was in the scouts..

lol That's more like it, now you're 39. lol Wow, you're just a young whipper snapper. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “lol That's more like it, now you're 39...

Senior scout...

JD JD

In response to “Senior scout...

Picky, picky, picky. lol(hehe)(hehe)(smirk)

StarzAbove StarzAbove

wrong war you were in NAM remember ! you and Rambo running all over the jungle LOL

ssugardaddy ssugardaddy

In response to “wrong war you were in NAM remember ! you and...

I know, didn't we do well...

JD JD

In response to “I know, didn't we do well...

UGH NOBODY WON THAT MESS

ssugardaddy ssugardaddy

In response to “UGH NOBODY WON THAT MESS

No one wins any wars....

JD JD

You're exactly right. People always hear what they wanna hear when I say anything, that's why there are so many fights on this site.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

That's why whenever possible,i stick with shaking my head yes or no..

DandyDon DandyDon

Happens all the time. Makes me want to scream.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I hate it when someone tells me what I'm thinking or feeling on situation. Most of the time they are way off base.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

Its hard to type what you really feel and many will take it another way regardless...soooo..f..it...say what you want and disregard what others think

RECRUIT RECRUIT

People will hear or read what they want.

Brianl Brianl

Absolutely true! Unless you make them repeat back to you what you just said they hear only what they want to hear.

Morag

EXACTLY!!! Especially on these sites. Or people will hyperfocus on one part of what you said that they actually can argue about

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

That's true...I am often mistaken for what I say ...in my words..opposed to what I am trying to say...in my words

RECRUIT RECRUIT

That's true of many, sometimes, and true of a few many times, but I doubt it's usually true of most, most of the time.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Couldn't have agreed more, people will definitely take your words the way they want to, if they dont like you they will already assume that you're opposing them and trying to undermine them.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Yes so often people get angry when you don't even mean to upset them.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred