doctorwho1011Will_Janitor
What is the coolest way to handle a man hitting on your girlfriend/wife?

I let my wife handle it. She made me promise to stay out of it unless she asks me for help. It has worked out well so far and only had to step in once. it saves a lot on bail money. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

To break his nose and putting inside a refrigerator is coolest way.

_Sid_ _Sid_

In response to “(o_o)(omg)

It is not strange but consequent act by me! suppose if i had a girlfriend which i haven't actually but assume for a while that if i had a girlfriend or wife and someone try to trouble her what should i do! ?

A perfect punch.

_Sid_ _Sid_

In response to “It is not strange but consequent act by me!...

Punch I understand , I was a little taken aback by the refrigeration of said Flirter (hehe)

Are we talking about a walk in Refrigerator here ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Punch I understand , I was a little taken...

i dont know what you say serenity! And you dont know what i say. I have a puncture in my bicycle tube so i am going to fix it tata good bye asta na lavista

_Sid_ _Sid_

whisper to him that "she's" transgender Adam....

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “whisper to him that "she's"...

(hehe) now that's Bad

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

A cool uppercut...or a cool right hook...

JD JD

In response to “A cool uppercut...or a cool right hook...

That's him floored
I still can't Believe you never Loved Boxing when you were actually rather good at it.

You must of been like a Regretful Pacifist in the ring JD

"I'm gonna knock you out Mate but I just want to apologize before I put your lights out" (hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

you should come here right now to see what is asta lavista 46 celsius standing underneath a Neem tree near to puncture fixing shop

_Sid_ _Sid_

Let your girlfriend or wife tell him to leave her alone. That way, you find out how much she really cares about YOU and YOUR feelings. If she allows him hit on her, then dump her. Don't let these women play their female games with you.

SolitaryMan SolitaryMan

Follow him to his home, kidnap him and waterboard the little fucker, then tatoo a **** on his forehead

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Let her handle it. Women are very adept at shutting men down.

urwutuis urwutuis

Hand him a grocery list and say, "It's all you now dude! I'm out of here!" :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Hand him a grocery list and say, "It's...

And the "to do list". Tell him he better get on it quick or face the wrath. :) Then you cry a little. Hug the guy and say. "I've been waiting for somebody to take my place for sooo long.. God finally sent you! I'm so happy! Don't **** up the grocery list! Have a great life!!

DW2 DW2

Just say, it's better to not go there, than spend days in pain...that's cool....

JD JD