Add Amirite to your Browser
How do you go about obtaining your life's goals?

damirawrz98

I worked out what I wanted at an early age and set my goals and I got everything I wanted..and have had a great life...

Platinum Platinum

Most people do not do Step 1, which is set goals for themselves. Once you have reasonable goals, just get to work and keep your eye on the prize.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Just do it.

BlindMist BlindMist

Usually, I just rely on passion to keep me motivated but sometimes it's not enough. A plan is what's best. It's good to see each obstacle along the way as a challenge and tackle it rather than become so caught up in what's wrong and decide something isn't worth it.

damirawrz98 damirawrz98